Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This has been so fun. :D :satisfied: I can't believe I'm in the semi-finals though! Like how did that happen? :bigeye:
@YankeeGirl predicted you would win! You're on your way! Hahaha. I might have to listen to her more rather than dismissing everything as nonsense. Hmm.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
@YankeeGirl predicted you would win! You're on your way! Hahaha. I might have to listen to her more rather than dismissing everything as nonsense. Hmm.

Mmmhmm. :satisfied: We'll see. I'm still wary, lol. Especially about my QB problem.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
  • Winner
Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So I joined a 12 team, auction-drafted, buy-in league with a couple of friends three years ago. Year 1 I started 1-7, won my last 5 games to sneak into the playoffs at 6-7, then won three games in a row to win the league. Last year I lost in the championship. And I'm back in the championship now for the third straight year :cheer:

What makes this year so fun is I drafted Todd Gurley, LeSean McCoy, and Ezekiel Elliott. I also managed to pick up and stash Alvin Kamara until he started going off the second half of this year. I didn't have a decent WR, and I knew if I made it to the championship I would be getting Ezekiel Elliott back, and so I thought I would rather trade one of my RB's for a decent WR rather than have to bench one of them in the championship. So I took a risk and traded LeSean McCoy for Devin Funchess. What helped was that I also had Carson Wentz and the Jaguars defense who both have scored a lot of points this year. The risk paid off, and I will have Todd Gurley, Alvin Kamara, and Ezekiel Elliott starting for me next week :congratm:

The buy-in is $25. This year I've already won a minimum of $80 and if I win next week I will win $135.

• Winner
Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just wanted to login real quickly to say that I am fully aware that my team has absolutely no business being in the final, and has essentially just kind, you know, through the first two rounds of the playoffs. I was genuinely shocked to see when I checked after MNF that Devonte Freeman had pushed me into the finals.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is it. The moment has come. All of the mock drafting, trading, updating lineups, and scrambling for free agents has paid off for two legendary fantasy football players who have survived the long, treacherous journey to make it to the epicenter of the CF Fantasy Football universe: the Championship Match. Here are the Week 15 results:

Consolation Bracket
@Paulie079 120.00
Ray's Rebellion 100.68

@Saucy 53.18
Muttley's Marauders 104.00

Championship Bracket
@SweetCarolina 133.18
@Strider1002 145.14

Stark Industries 101.44
@TX_Matt 108.44

Week 16 Championship Slate
3rd Place Match
Stark Industries vs. @SweetCarolina

Championship Match
@Strider1002 vs. @TX_Matt

Let the games begin! :cheer:

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just wanted to login real quickly to say that I am fully aware that my team has absolutely no business being in the final, and has essentially just kind, you know, through the first two rounds of the playoffs. I was genuinely shocked to see when I checked after MNF that Devonte Freeman had pushed me into the finals.

You had an epic upset this week, my friend! Well done!

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
You had an epic upset this week, my friend! Well done!

Thank you! I checked the score and this was pretty much my thought process "How much did I lose by...WHAT!?!?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
haha the two people who barely paid attention are in the final :D Congrats!

I payed attention! That's just my style of play, I've never been the kind of fantasy player to make a lot of moves.

Upvote 0

Paulie079

Site Supporter
May 5, 2014
✟238,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Week 16 is behind us. The long, grueling climb to the top of CF Fantasy Football greatness has concluded. Two embattled souls made it to the end, but only one could come out victorious. The results:

Week 16 Results

Consolation Bracket

@Paulie079 103.18
Muttley's Marauders 111.00

@Saucy 83.90
Ray's Rebellion 103.70

3rd Place Match
@SweetCarolina 92.56
Stark Industries 100.08

CF Fantasy Football Championship Match
@Strider1002 96.84
@TX_Matt 90.60

Final Standings
1. @Strider1002
2. @TX_Matt
3. Stark Industries
4. @SweetCarolina
5. Muttley's Marauders
6. @Paulie079
7. Ray's Rebellion
8. @Saucy
9. @YankeeGirl
10. @Anthony7

Thanks to everyone for playing this year! It was a serious blast and I really enjoyed how competitive it was. I hope you will be a part of it again next year!

Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol. Way to aim high. My team was a total disaster. My roster ended up being Tom Brady and a heap of injured useless players, haha
Im just saying, I could've won the championship if I wanted to. I had a higher calling this season.

Upvote 0

LoveDivine

May 20, 2015
✟189,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im just saying, I could've won the championship if I wanted to. I had a higher calling this season.
Mmmm, okay. I am pretty sure that I could pitch for the Yankees, but I just prefer to be a fan.

Upvote 0