Upvote 0

Joyandpeace

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
✟10,630.00
Faith
Christian
Please pray for my brother's recovery from his heart attack and procedures.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit would give me the right words to say in a card that I send to him and that whatever doors need to be opened in my heart and in his would be opened. I pray for healing and forgiveness in this broken relationship for God's glory.

Upvote 0

David_The_Disciple

May 14, 2006
Visit site
✟16,030.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Gosh where do i start. I need prayer for rest and that i find time for everything that came into my life with in last few weeks.

school
g/f
and becme the leader of the Young Adults Ministry at church.

Also pray for the
Young Adults Ministry we just started as of Monday. And I been busy trying to get everything all worked out and get it up and runing. Not a easy thing to do.

Upvote 0

ManSeekingGodsPeace

Nov 5, 2005
USA
✟16,023.00
Faith
Christian
J&P:

Good thread idea. :thumbsup:

I'm wondering if this thread will need to be moved to another section of the forums though (rules, et. al.). Just a thought.

In any case, I think God answers more of my prayers than I know because I'm not willing to accept/recognize the way He answers them - His answers are different than I expect &/or look-for, can be painful, and I think I "miss" that He's answering them. :sigh:

So, my prayer request is this - that I see His hands in my life. If I knew He answered specific prayers, I might get all uppity and thinking I'm righteous and all that (prayers of the righteous are answered, etc.), so I don't want to know that He's answering specific prayers. I'd like to be better able to recognize Him in my life though, and that's my prayer request. :sorry:

Thanks J&P

God's blessings

MSGP

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ManSeekingGodsPeace said:
J&P:

I'm wondering if this thread will need to be moved to another section of the forums though (rules, et. al.). Just a thought.

In any case, I think God answers more of my prayers than I know because I'm not willing to accept/recognize the way He answers them - His answers are different than I expect &/or look-for, can be painful, and I think I "miss" that He's answering them. :sigh:

So, my prayer request is this - that I see His hands in my life. If I knew He answered specific prayers, I might get all uppity and thinking I'm righteous and all that (prayers of the righteous are answered, etc.), so I don't want to know that He's answering specific prayers. I'd like to be better able to recognize Him in my life though, and that's my prayer request. :sorry:

Thanks J&P

God's blessings

MSGP

Keep your eyes open.And be careful what you pray for.

And remember sometimes the answer is no.And a prayer today can be answered in your favor YEARS later.After you gave up already and forgot you even asked!:)

Blessings

Dallas

Upvote 0

RedneckAnglican

Once again...the Outsyder...
Feb 5, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Joyandpeace said:
Please pray for my brother's recovery from his heart attack and procedures.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit would give me the right words to say in a card that I send to him and that whatever doors need to be opened in my heart and in his would be opened. I pray for healing and forgiveness in this broken relationship for God's glory.

For the Recovery of a Sick Person.
O MERCIFUL God, giver of life and health; Bless, we pray thee, thy servant, and those who administer to him of thy healing gifts; that he may be restored to health of body and of mind; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

For Guidance.
O GOD, by whom the meek are guided in judgment, and light riseth up in darkness for the godly; Grant us, in all our doubts and uncertainties, the grace to ask what thou wouldest have us to do, that the Spirit of Wisdom may save us from all false choices, and that in thy light we may see light, and in thy straight path may not stumble; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

RedneckAnglican

Feb 5, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
David_The_Disciple said:
Gosh where do i start. I need prayer for rest and that i find time for everything that came into my life with in last few weeks.

school
g/f
and becme the leader of the Young Adults Ministry at church.

Also pray for the
Young Adults Ministry we just started as of Monday. And I been busy trying to get everything all worked out and get it up and runing. Not a easy thing to do.

For the Spirit of Prayer.
ALMIGHTY God, who pourest out on all who desire it, the spirit of grace and of supplication; Deliver us, when we draw nigh to thee, from coldness of heart and wanderings of mind, that with stedfast thoughts and kindled affections, we may worship thee in spirit and in truth; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

For Children.
http://www.christianforums.com/
O LORD Jesus Christ, who dost embrace children with the arms of thy mercy, and dost make them living members of thy Church; Give them grace, we pray thee, to stand fast in thy faith, to obey thy word, and to abide in thy love; that, being made strong by thy Holy Spirit, they may resist temptation and overcome evil, and may rejoice in the life that now is, and dwell with thee in the life that is to come; through thy merits, O merciful Saviour, who with the Father and the Holy Ghost livest and reignest one God, world without end. Amen.

Upvote 0

RedneckAnglican

Feb 5, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ManSeekingGodsPeace said:
J&P:

Thanks J&P

God's blessings

MSGP

For Guidance.
O GOD, by whom the meek are guided in judgment, and light riseth up in darkness for the godly; Grant us, in all our doubts and uncertainties, the grace to ask what thou wouldest have us to do, that the Spirit of Wisdom may save us from all false choices, and that in thy light we may see light, and in thy straight path may not stumble; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Upvote 0

ManSeekingGodsPeace

Nov 5, 2005
USA
✟16,023.00
Faith
Christian
RedneckAnglican said:
For Guidance.

Awesome prayer RedneckAnglican. Thank you.

I'm going to print that out and speak it to God for a while.

God's blessings

MSGP

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

giddyjenn

Aug 17, 2006
Hawaii
✟9,013.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my Family and myself as we are getting ready to move to Guam. We are hoping for a smooth move and transition, that God's will be done. Also for my back, God has already started healing it ( it is 50 times better), so please pray for his continued healing touch. Thank you all and God Bless!

Upvote 0

blessedwoman

Beloved (Corny Weird) Mother
Nov 28, 2005
✟10,093.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My Uncle Joe, who can be seen in my pictures thread was in a bad car accident almost an hour ago. My aunt had just left my mom's house and got the call on the way home. That's all I know so far. Mom should be there now.

He is 85 years old and has played an integral part in my family's ( parent's/siblings/my children's) life. I grew up being in their home every day. The cousins we spent our vacation with a few weeks ago are his sons. He is in fragile health right now and yet is still an amazingly active man given the pain he lives with. My heart just aches to have this happen to him.

Dear Father,

Surround this sweet man with your care and love. Place your Hands on him. Keep him from pain and fear. Give his family strength to face this and comfort them all as they face this hurdle together. Oh God...

I don't want to lose him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

blessedwoman

Beloved (Corny Weird) Mother
Nov 28, 2005
✟10,093.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Uncle Joe is home and 'ok'. Aunt Pauline is quite shaken up. Apparently he collided with a truck. The truck spun and wrapped around a tree. Uncle Joe's car just lost a bumper.

Please keep him in prayer as he has had severe back pain for years and this may make it worse, if it can be any worse. You can't imagine. I honestly don't know how he does anything. He also has a large aortic anyeurism and needs no strain on his heart!

Thank you for the prayers!

I am praying for all of you brothers and sisters! How wonderful to have all of you!

Just got off the phone with my aunt. They are back to normal, lol, tho she is still pretty shaken. She is telling me what happened and he is yelling to her in the background, correcting what she is saying, hahaha. He is fine. She was so scared bc when she got to the accident scene and saw the truck wrapped around the pole, she figured he and his car must be in terrible condition. But he's just fine!

Upvote 0