Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Having once been a privileged and favored people, the Atlanteans became corrupt and degraded, according to Plato, by interbreeding with mortals and diluting their noble seed which allegedly descended from the gods. So what did Plato mean by mortal admixture, when he said that the Atlantean divine portion began to fade away and became too diluted, too often, by the mortal admixture?

According to the Greek philosopher Plato, it was a city of immense wealth, being rich in natural minerals and lush vegetation. Atlanteans were said to have built fantastic temples, displayed beautiful architecture, and created magnificent statues to the gods.

Atlantis was said to be ruled by a confederation of kings and its power extended over Libya as far as Egypt and over Europe as far as Tuscany. About 8,000 years before the Trojan War, Atlantis attempted to conquer the whole of the Mediterranean world but was defeated by the Athenians and their allies."
Part 1
Part 2

Anunnaki, Nibiru, Planet X, and the Creation of Man

Bonus: Aquatic Ape Theory

Last edited:

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Before I watch the videos:

- all DNA is equally good
- "gods" just meant heroic characters whom they could no longer remember distinctly about, through lack of surviving documentation
- Peter James has explained properly in The Sunken Kingdom how the Atlantis stories in Plato are a composite, built up out of various details, a little disguised, in order to comment on the contemporary oppressive Athens of his and Solon's day: you couldn't comment openly on it, it wasn't safe to
- Egypt, by Solon's day, had forgotten that catastrophes interrelate with rapid changes and they were using an erroneously over-simplified archaeoastronomy to retrocalculate dates by sky signs: hence actual land loss in various locations had been more recent.

In Plato's and Solon's day, nor before, this in itself was not a conspiracy (it was a veiled comment incorporating a science grown simply mistaken in some part), and to informed reseachers to this day this is a perfectly wholesome and sensible topic for the assiduous scholarship they have put into it, drawing on their peers before them. Hence any videos will have to be matched against some formidably sound things.

It will be a while before I finish watching any of these videos.

As you don't allow any profile to be seen I can't understand why you post in this section (nor for that matter why it has been set up as such).

It would be more sensible to give us a profile for you and then we can see where you are coming from if you enquire about miscellaneous matters.

Upvote 0

Jok

Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
✟42,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
So what did Plato mean by mortal admixture
I don’t know, but I’m going to a party in a few hours and I think it’ll be fun to try to slip this term into a long sentence without anyone noticing, “I’m not entirely sure why people would wanna defund the police you can’t take the mortal admixture of various criminal mentalities too lightly they would notice and take advantage of a reduced police presence.”

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don’t know, but I’m going to a party in a few hours and I think it’ll be fun to try to slip this term into a long sentence without anyone noticing, “I’m not entirely sure why people would wanna defund the police you can’t take the mortal admixture of various criminal mentalities too lightly they would notice and take advantage of a reduced police presence.”
It's very catchy, isn't it?

• Agree
Reactions: Jok
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Before I watch the videos:

- all DNA is equally good
- "gods" just meant heroic characters whom they could no longer remember distinctly about, through lack of surviving documentation
- Peter James has explained properly in The Sunken Kingdom how the Atlantis stories in Plato are a composite, built up out of various details, a little disguised, in order to comment on the contemporary oppressive Athens of his and Solon's day: you couldn't comment openly on it, it wasn't safe to
- Egypt, by Solon's day, had forgotten that catastrophes interrelate with rapid changes and they were using an erroneously over-simplified archaeoastronomy to retrocalculate dates by sky signs: hence actual land loss in various locations had been more recent.

In Plato's and Solon's day, nor before, this in itself was not a conspiracy (it was a veiled comment incorporating a science grown simply mistaken in some part), and to informed reseachers to this day this is a perfectly wholesome and sensible topic for the assiduous scholarship they have put into it, drawing on their peers before them. Hence any videos will have to be matched against some formidably sound things.

It will be a while before I finish watching any of these videos.

As you don't allow any profile to be seen I can't understand why you post in this section (nor for that matter why it has been set up as such).

It would be more sensible to give us a profile for you and then we can see where you are coming from if you enquire about miscellaneous matters.

Super quick summary for expediency since it really is a huge stack to go through:
  • Out of Africa theory is BS and everyone in the scientific community knows it, but it's still clinging to science text books like a zombie that won't die.
  • There isn't one human species, but a whole lot of them and they've all been making babies together for a loooong time. Today's humans are hybrids and not uniform hybrids either. There are many different species of modern human hybrids as a result of marrying the many different species of humans, and it isn't always obvious where these groupings are.
  • Our DNA looks suspiciously engineered and has way too many errors to have originated naturally. Now folks are actually looking at old Sumerian myths and other old texts for clues. Science is on the verge of having to admit we are a creation, not some random animal that evolved.
  • We did not evolve from Earth apes, but seem to be mostly some sort of aquatic ape species that may or may not have been subterranean. With condensed Earth primate chromosomes spliced on.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Super quick summary for expediency since it really is a huge stack to go through:
  • Out of Africa theory is BS and everyone in the scientific community knows it, but it's still clinging to science text books like a zombie that won't die.
As a member of the scientific community...that's not true.

There isn't one human species, but a whole lot of them and they've all been making babies together for a loooong time. Today's humans are hybrids and not uniform hybrids either. There are many different species of modern human hybrids as a result of marrying the many different species of humans, and it isn't always obvious where these groupings are.

And neither is that.

Our DNA looks suspiciously engineered and has way too many errors to have originated naturally.

Nor that.

Now folks are actually looking at old Sumerian myths and other old texts for clues.

Although none of those people are scientists, they are layman with extremely poor understanding of any aspect of science.

Science is on the verge of having to admit we are a creation, not some random animal that evolved.

Nope, not even close to reality.

We did not evolve from Earth apes, but seem to be mostly some sort of aquatic ape species that may or may not have been subterranean. With condensed Earth primate chromosomes spliced on.

So non earth subterranean apes with earthen condensate cherry on top.

Classic.

Upvote 0

ForHimbyHim

May 18, 2020
Nairobi
✟55,269.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • There isn't one human species, but a whole lot of them and they've all been making babies together for a loooong time. Today's humans are hybrids and not uniform hybrids either. There are many different species of modern human hybrids as a result of marrying the many different species of humans, and it isn't always obvious where these groupings are.
  • Our DNA looks suspiciously engineered and has way too many errors to have originated naturally. Now folks are actually looking at old Sumerian myths and other old texts for clues. Science is on the verge of having to admit we are a creation, not some random animal that evolved.
  • We did not evolve from Earth apes, but seem to be mostly some sort of aquatic ape species that may or may not have been subterranean. With condensed Earth primate chromosomes spliced on.
So which ones did jesus come to save.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So which ones did jesus come to save.

The ones who can and will respond obediently to the conviction of the Holy Spirit for salvation. If anything, this is and always has been a small number of individuals on Earth at any given time. In Noah's day, it was actually down to only one family.

What's really interesting is how Christ makes us a "new creation" after salvation, which is actually where our unity as Christians comes from IMO. I think that is a far more literal change in our nature (and possibly our DNA) than we are led to think.

Upvote 0