• Ehhh

• Awful

• Can't stand them

• Don't know

• Who are they, never heard them

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

serephim02

Those who voted "Can't Stand Them" are probably ignorant heavy metal fans (there are a few on this thread).

No I dont just listen to heavy metal, I will also listen to anything that is pleasing to my ears not limited to metal but inlcuding, sublime, gorillaz, Icp, Alice in chains, some of hole and no doubt and even the cure.

I just dont like that band, your musical taste may wildly differ from mine but just because I chose cant stand them does not mean I am an ignorant metal head,

BTW you have a great taste in games TES 3 and 4 were awesome.....just too bad they werent online:sigh: so many nights spent playing those games:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

AJB4

Senior Veteran
Sep 21, 2006
New Zealand
✟11,180.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Those who voted "Can't Stand Them" are probably ignorant heavy metal fans (there are a few on this thread).

No I dont just listen to heavy metal, I will also listen to anything that is pleasing to my ears not limited to metal but inlcuding, sublime, gorillaz, Icp, Alice in chains, some of hole and no doubt and even the cure.

I just dont like that band, your musical taste may wildly differ from mine but just because I chose cant stand them does not mean I am an ignorant metal head,

BTW you have a great taste in games TES 3 and 4 were awesome.....just too bad they werent online:sigh: so many nights spent playing those games:thumbsup:
Thank you! It's also too bad my computer can't handle TES: 4

Upvote 0
Dec 5, 2005
✟19,912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those who voted "Can't Stand Them" are probably ignorant heavy metal fans (there are a few on this part of the forum).

I voted "Good". I didn't like "This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race", but "Thanks for the Memories" is good...catchy.
Nope, not a metal head just can't stand them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chrome

It's a Dead Man's party
Sep 9, 2004
Alaska
✟9,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Those who voted "Can't Stand Them" are probably ignorant heavy metal fans (there are a few on this part of the forum).

nice job making ignorant assumptions. I (an ignorant metal fan), probably listen to a far wider spectrum of music than yourself, it just so happens that FOB falls under the bar for even 'tolerable' to me. The reason i don't listen to radio music is quality. in other words, Why would you go for the potted meat when there's a t-bone steak in front of you? I'd choose better sounding, better quality music over that stuff anyday.

And its not just metal i listen to either, sure, its my 'specialty', but at work, i have some chill jazz mixes playing in my exam room all day. No one guesses that i jam to Dissection, skinny puppy, misfits, and Front 242 at other times.

Upvote 0

Chrome

It's a Dead Man's party
Sep 9, 2004
Alaska
✟9,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
COF was never really good to me, even in their older 'tr00' days.

anyway, i agree about TES3 and 4, Oblivion was beautiful, but it lacked the depth that Morrowind had, and besides, Oblivion doesn't have the UNDERGROUND for it.

speaking of which, my old computer couldn't run morrowind with the Underground too well, and i was hoping i could actually finish it on my new laptop. Man was i disappointed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blackguard_

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Feb 9, 2004
Tucson
✟18,992.00
Faith
Lutheran
ajb4 said:

Hey! The only kind of Metal I like is Hair.
attachment.php

I just happen to like songs with instrumentation that's more than a din.

Upvote 0

AJB4

Senior Veteran
Sep 21, 2006
New Zealand
✟11,180.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I suppose I'd like to apologize for metalists for my generalization. Most of my music class at high-school consists of metalists, and I suppose even though I do like some metal (mostly the 80s hair-metal kind), I sort of get that impression that most metalists scorn everything that isn't metal.

Upvote 0

Chrome

It's a Dead Man's party
Sep 9, 2004
Alaska
✟9,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
metalists

laughing...

anyway, we 'metalists' get alot of stereotyping, and personally, (and it appears not only me), i take generalizations seriously. At work today, i was explaining the 'emo' phenomenon to another soldier, when this one guy butts in "yeah, they cut themselves and stuff, people call them goth too, emos and goths are the same!", i turned my focus on him, because, coming from that subculture, it pains me to know that someone is so ignorant of a subculture they judge.

btw, if you have to use some sort of term for fans of metal and metal subculture, then i'd recommend metalheads.

Upvote 0