Fake Journalist Used By Bush Administration for Propaganda

arnegrim

...still not convinced it was the wrong one.
Jun 2, 2004
California
✟13,223.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Doctrine1st said:
No, I didn't mean by the press. I mean given the war time climate anyone taking a stand against Bush and the war were quick to be labeled UnAmerican. Thus the sarcastic term used by many here when something is said critical of Bush, "why do you hate America."

Ahhh... gotcha.

Upvote 0

PACKY

Contributor
Dec 24, 2004
✟24,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Doctrine1st said:
I agree, there are bigger fish to be fried, but it doesn't bold well given the other myriad of past manners this administration has stacked the deck in regards to the media without integrity.

I am sure this happened in past administrations as well but America was still reeling from hearing that [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] was taking place in the oval office. lets not forget that stained polka-dot dress. I still think we should figure out how long there "encounter's" were and make him pay back his wages for that time.
How sad that the CEO of Boeing is let go for having sex with a fellow employee
But Billy Boy gets a presidential library and a cigar named after him. :help:

This whole Gannon Story reeks of polical sour grapes, just my opinion.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The Gannon thing by itself could be labeled as somewhat irrelevent, even considering the white house's lack of ability to respond with integrity. We know of at least 3 other journalists who were paid 'under the table' to promote policies of the admin. From my experience in life, that which is known is only a fraction of what is really happening behind closed doors. In any case, there is a clear pattern available for all to see, that is what seems relevent and worth discussion.

Upvote 0

PACKY

Contributor
Dec 24, 2004
✟24,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Neverstop said:
The Gannon thing by itself could be labeled as somewhat irrelevent, even considering the white house's lack of ability to respond with integrity. We know of at least 3 other journalists who were paid 'under the table' to promote policies of the admin. From my experience in life, that which is known is only a fraction of what is really happening behind closed doors. In any case, there is a clear pattern available for all to see, that is what seems relevent and worth discussion.[/QUOTE]

dont you think it has been hacked and re-hacked in this thread?

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
BLESSEDBETHEMEEK said:
Neverstop said:
The Gannon thing by itself could be labeled as somewhat irrelevent, even considering the white house's lack of ability to respond with integrity. We know of at least 3 other journalists who were paid 'under the table' to promote policies of the admin. From my experience in life, that which is known is only a fraction of what is really happening behind closed doors. In any case, there is a clear pattern available for all to see, that is what seems relevent and worth discussion.[/QUOTE]

dont you think it has been hacked and re-hacked in this thread?

hehe...I just noticed the thread has 31 pages, and I am not about to read all of them.:p If Gannon was the only focus, then yes, I would agree with the over-hacking.

Upvote 0

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
BLESSEDBETHEMEEK said:
I am sure this happened in past administrations as well but America was still reeling from hearing that [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] was taking place in the oval office. lets not forget that stained polka-dot dress. I still think we should figure out how long there "encounter's" were and make him pay back his wages for that time.
How sad that the CEO of Boeing is let go for having sex with a fellow employee
But Billy Boy gets a presidential library and a cigar named after him. :help:

This whole Gannon Story reeks of polical sour grapes, just my opinion.
Well, if you have evidence of past administrations hiring actors to act as if their medical plan is the greatest thing since Pizza by the slice, or had a hand in bribeing media pundits specifically to push their programs, then I'm all ears.

Upvote 0

PACKY

Contributor
Dec 24, 2004
✟24,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Doctrine1st said:
Well, if you have evidence of past administrations hiring actors to act as if their medical plan is the greatest thing since Pizza by the slice, or had a hand in bribeing media pundits specifically to push their programs, then I'm all ears.

tell me that you really dont think this is the first time a person was staged to ask pre-arranged questions to a president. :help:

Upvote 0

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
BLESSEDBETHEMEEK said:
tell me that you really dont think this is the first time a person was staged to ask pre-arranged questions to a president. :help:
Watch it, to say that it was prearranged is rampant speculation and those on this thread will be quick to point it out. :eek:

However, I am talking about in totality the lack of integrity that has been displayed by the current admin. There are those who worked for Nixon, as secret and as underhanded as they were, who are making statements that they as compared to this admin, are rank amatuers.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Scribbler said:
As for me, I'd much rather talk about Neverstop's fascination with cats.

LOL LOL LOL:wave: Because cat's have the ability to run the house without paying rent, eat good without ever going to the grocery store, they are always on vacation, they will beat most people at a staring contest, they can be the most endearing or ferocious creatures, but most all, you cannot train a cat because they refuse to bow down to mere humans!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Scribbler

Ignoring all links to Huffington Post
Dec 9, 2004
right behind you.
Visit site
✟25,722.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Neverstop said:
LOL LOL LOL:wave: Because cat's have the ability to run the house without paying rent, eat good without ever going to the grocery store, they are always on vacation, they will beat most people at a staring contest, they can be the most endearing or ferocious creatures, but most all, you cannot train a cat because they refuse to bow down to mere humans!

When you feed a dog, he says "Wow, this guy must be some kind of god!!!"
When you feed a cat, he says "Wow, this guy must think I'm some kind of god!!!

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Scribbler said:
When you feed a dog, he says "Wow, this guy must be some kind of god!!!"
When you feed a cat, he says "Wow, this guy must think I'm some kind of god!!!

How true!! I've never done research on why ancient egyptians worshiped cats, but it would probably be very interesting. I love dogs to, but I can't have one 'cause my place is too small and I wouldn't be able to take it out as much as it would need to.

Upvote 0

Scribbler

Ignoring all links to Huffington Post
Dec 9, 2004
right behind you.
Visit site
✟25,722.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If cats were twice their size, they'd be illegal, but dogs could be three times their size, and they'd still be man's best friend. Go figure.

Uhhh,..what were we talking about again?

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Scribbler said:
If cats were twice their size, they'd be illegal, but dogs could be three times their size, and they'd still be man's best friend. Go figure.

Uhhh,..what were we talking about again?

LOL...oh yeah, what we're we talking about?:D

Upvote 0