USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry..what are you doing here? Ask the man... know talk to ANY of these people he talking about? For something to be fake.. something has to be REAL!

You understand this is accusing some as being FAKE yet NEVER talked to them face to face. Why not post videos of Billy Graham and others. Why are they not fake EXPOSED?

What they USE to do is when people like this pop up "who are you? Who knows you? How long have you walked in what you preach? then we go pray for along time". Now.. you don't who the person is that bashing Gods Children. We never meet the person being accused. No.. not praying for them if we think they are in error? So whats the point of this? Not to help any of those people..

The name right there TODD WHITE.. the man can be CALLED EMAILED ..you can see him. Say this face to face to him. Is this how YOU want to be treated? NO!

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
most excellent video here done in a respectful way.

interrsting -- evaluating the first one with the boy- at first i thought say what ?how can you access a shorter arm that way there is WAY too much movement on the shoulder and torso...
but then i noted something kind of odd... its not his ARM that's shorter .its his "hand " and he has his thumb hooker over the back of the left opposing thumb so his arm cant slide forward . and that thumb doesn't move . the hand grows longer .
so i'm going to evaluate this PARTICULAR HEALING as a 50/50-
i.e. you decide for yourselves .
find the boys mother -do the research .ask her was your babies HAND stumpy and shorter then the other hand ?
---going to look at the next one now

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
most excellent video here done in a respectful way.

number two .. the sneakers with the white stripe .
yes i agree with the video maker that there is error in the legs being swung .
i don't agree there is any intention to do so .i think that's quiet unintended .

and i'm going to deal with ALL these leg healings in this one post .
for the most part there is a problem in the terminology .
in MOST cases they are NOT growing a leg longer . there is a healing in the lower out of aligned spine which results in a correction of the leg lengths at the base (their feet)
calling it growing a leg out is misleading .

testimony of two types .
one - i had this done to ME . i was sitting on the floor with back to a wall . NO ONE touched my
feet! _
personally this is the prefered way to do this. back to wall sitting on floor . a person cannot rotate thier hips without it being VERY OBVIOUS they are doing so .
and do not TOUCH the person .
when this was done for me the person just prayed and suddenly to my utter SHOCK my right leg moved outward . -it was a very small amount a very small adjustment somewhere in my back.

so let the mocker mock - but listen to THIS point ... so many pains and ailments i had suffered for so many years in my back -VANISHED after that dsay and have never returned -that I CANNOT DENY - i was healed .

2nd point - I have (not often) prayed for people legs OR backs this way
i try to NEVER touch them . but some times you have to help them lift their feet to see . i try to hold my forearm under their calves and guess what - peoples legs are amazingly HEAVY HAha .
you cant hold them still for very long . that's why i agree there is NO intent on that case to move the mans legs -it just happens.

BUT IN EVERY CASE the tell is --- are they still suffering the back hip or sciatica pain they had BEFORE you prayed .?
what happens with the legs is inconsequential if they are not relieved of the pain and healed .
and is consequential if they are . it the healing we seek and the pain gone .. not leg lengths .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry..what are you doing here? Ask the man... know talk to ANY of these people he talking about? For something to be fake.. something has to be REAL!

You understand this is accusing some as being FAKE yet NEVER talked to them face to face. Why not post videos of Billy Graham and others. Why are they not fake EXPOSED?

What they USE to do is when people like this pop up "who are you? Who knows you? How long have you walked in what you preach? then we go pray for along time". Now.. you don't who the person is that bashing Gods Children. We never meet the person being accused. No.. not praying for them if we think they are in error? So whats the point of this? Not to help any of those people..

The name right there TODD WHITE.. the man can be CALLED EMAILED ..you can see him. Say this face to face to him. Is this how YOU want to be treated? NO!
i can reply without emotion because i,m not a todd white fan lol .i dont really follow any men

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
During my journey out of the wilderness I attended a meeting every week of the Anglican 'Order of St, Luke' in Christchurch.
I attended every meeting for a year seeking healing - I had a permanent deep pain in my spirit. I knew that if I immersed myself in prayer my restoration would be accelerated.
During that time I saw a non-believer with a built up shoe prayed for and she limped back to her seat because her leg was healed and lengthened(and now the built up shoe was too high, making her limp). I am talking more than an inch.
Now this was in the context of a very quiet conservative meeting - no music - no big screen - no 'faith building' message... she didn't believe anyway... Just quiet faithful believers praying quiet orthodox prayers.
Someone had the presence of mind to ask her if she wanted Jesus in her life now that she had seen Him heal... of course she was over the moon about what had happened and wild horses couldn't keep her away from complete repentance and surrender to Him.
Note that her healing had nothing to do with 'her faith' - she didn't believe. Jesus used the faithfulness of the folks that took Jesus at His word and obeyed His directive to pray for the sick and leave the results up to Him. No performance - just simple obedience to His Word.

Not surprisingly I received my healing there - no more pain - never the same.

I strongly recommend a video called Joshua

Joshua (2002) - IMDb

This video quite beautifully presents an alternative to the showman Christianity we all see so often.

Blessings,

Carl Emerson.

Reactions: Romans 8
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
During my journey out of the wilderness I attended a meeting every week of the Anglican 'Order of St, Luke' in Christchurch.
I attended every meeting for a year seeking healing - I had a permanent deep pain in my spirit. I knew that if I immersed myself in prayer my restoration would be accelerated.
During that time I saw a non-believer with a built up shoe prayed for and she limped back to her seat because her leg was healed and lengthened(and now the built up shoe was too high, making her limp). I am talking more than an inch.
Now this was in the context of a very quiet conservative meeting - no music - no big screen - no 'faith building' message... she didn't believe anyway... Just quiet faithful believers praying quiet orthodox prayers.
Someone had the presence of mind to ask her if she wanted Jesus in her life now that she had seen Him heal... of course she was over the moon about what had happened and wild horses couldn't keep her away from complete repentance and surrender to Him.
Note that her healing had nothing to do with 'her faith' - she didn't believe. Jesus used the faithfulness of the folks that took Jesus at His word and obeyed His directive to pray for the sick and leave the results up to Him. No performance - just simple obedience to His Word.

Not surprisingly I received my healing there - no more pain - never the same.

I strongly recommend a video called Joshua

Joshua (2002) - IMDb

This video quite beautifully presents an alternative to the showman Christianity we all see so often.

Blessings,

Carl Emerson.
I have requested that this thread be moved to the Controversial Theology forum where this kind of thing is more suited. It is not for the Spirit-filled/Charismatic forum where debates about the truth or falsehood of divine healing ministries are not permitted, especially by those who are not Charismatic.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Oscarr -at present its a quiet reflecting on fake (due to over exuberance or what ever ) vs real healing discussion. move it over there and it will become an all out free for all with three certain cessationist flooding the thread with rhemes of text

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums