Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
If we are walking with the Lord, which suggests to me that we are obeying his commandments, then is there anything to be afraid of?
Amen. Perfect love casts out all fear. Peace in Christ :).

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes. We are weak. Tinniest thing can be a sin. Nobody is sin free
No, the tiniest things aren't sin. The Bible tells us what sin is. Don't make it any harder than you have to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
You are one in a zillion then! God bless you my sin free buddy.
I didn't say I was perfect. I said I try. The Lord gave us a few commandments to obey. We're supposed to obey them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If we are walking with the Lord, which suggests to me that we are obeying his commandments, then is there anything to be afraid of?

The biggest fear one should have is the delusion that they are “ keeping the commandments”.The commandments were given to show that you can’t keep them.Thats the bad news. The good news is you don’t have to in order to be saved.Faith in The Blood of Jesus is what saves.Your guarantee of this is 1Cor15:1-4.God bless

• Agree
Reactions: DavidFirth
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
The biggest fear one should have is the delusion that they are “ keeping the commandments”.The commandments were given to show that you can’t keep them.Thats the bad news. The good news is you don’t have to in order to be saved.Faith in The Blood of Jesus is what saves.Your guarantee of this is 1Cor15:1-4.God bless
I believe you will find the commandments helpful. The Lord recognized that there are some things we can to that bring trouble into our lives. He gave us commandments so we wouldn't do those things.

• Agree
Reactions: DavidFirth
Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe you will find the commandments helpful. The Lord recognized that there are some things we can to that bring trouble into our lives. He gave us commandments so we wouldn't do those things.

The commandments go way beyond being helpful. They are great.The more we try to be obedient to them the better our lives will be .God gave them as a gift—- not so He could be some kind of Cosmic Killjoy. Yes , the commandments are like a manual that shows us how to live in wisdom......they just don’t save anybody other than driving us to the Savior when we realize how we can’t keep them all.That was the #1 intention all along.

Upvote 0

fhansen

Oldbie
Sep 3, 2011
✟323,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nope, that pretty much sums it up. Especially to the extent that we're obeying the Greatest Commandments.

Reactions: dreadnought
Upvote 0