• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Fairly New Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by robycop3, Aug 25, 2019.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Newbie

+102
    Baptist
    Married
    Hi, All!

I am robycop3. I'm indy fundy Baptist, don't believe any man-made doctrines of faith/worship, am conservative in politix, work against pseudo/quasi-Christian cults, & certain false doctrines such as the KJVO myth, preterism, regenerational baptism, the man-made doctrines of the Roman Catholic church, those of the Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, & similar cults, among other things. I own many guns, I hunt, am politically incorrect, & don't care to offend people with my beliefs, especially in the Lordship of Jesus Christ, belief in the Holy Trinity, rejection of calvinism, etc.

I'm an amateur historian & have studied many things that verify the truth of God's word 100%.
    My rant is over. May GOD BLESS everyone here, & may you non-Christians come to Christ !

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Aspzan

Aspzan Well-Known Member Supporter

+485
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Hey robycop3. A belated welcome to the forum! We probably agree on a lot however you might remember I am KJVO. That doesn't stop me saying hello though.

3. Tigger45

Tigger45 St’s Peter & Paul Supporter

+7,385
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome to CF, it’s a good place to give and take respectfully.

4. robycop3

robycop3 Newbie

+102
    Baptist
    Married
    Nor does it stop me from replying! So, you're KJVO? Well, none of us are perfect!