Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

It is believed by many that Ezekiel 37 is modern Israel and that soon Gog and Magog (ezekiel 38) is soon to surround Jerusalem.

however this is impossible (unles you are a post millennialist ) for gog and Magog come after the 1,000 years of peace and since that has not yet happened gog and Magog must be over 1,000 years away.

7: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

It is this false doctrine that Ezekiel 38 is just around the Corner that will allow the AC to fool Christianity that he is Jesus returned.

look at how God destroys the armies of MaGog (still over 1,000 years away)

22: And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

He destroys the armies that have come against Jerusalem with Fire from heaven.

Now look at the miracle that is performed to deceive mankind into excepting the AC as Jesus returned.

13: And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14: And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast

Yes the Ac will destroy the Armies that surround Jerusalem with Fire from Heaven and by this miracle which the False prophet says is Ezekiel 38 and Rev 20 Fulfilled he deceives Christianity into believing he is Jesus returned.

Will you be deceived?

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just The Facts said:
Hi

It is believed by many that Ezekiel 37 is modern Israel and that soon Gog and Magog (ezekiel 38) is soon to surround Jerusalem.

however this is impossible (unles you are a post millennialist ) for gog and Magog come after the 1,000 years of peace and since that has not yet happened gog and Magog must be over 1,000 years away.

7: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

It is this false doctrine that Ezekiel 38 is just around the Corner that will allow the AC to fool Christianity that he is Jesus returned.

22: And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Now look at the miracle that is performed to deceive mankind into excepting the AC as Jesus returned.

13: And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14: And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast

Yes the Ac will destroy the Armies that surround Jerusalem with Fire from Heaven and by this miracle which the False prophet says is Ezekiel 38 and Rev 20 Fulfilled he deceives Christianity into believing he is Jesus returned.

Will you be deceived?
Amen Just The Facts!!!!!That is exactly what it says regarding Gog and Magog. There are so many of the prophecy teachers, IE: Hal Lindsay, that are teaching that Russia is going to attack Israel SOON. That DOESN'T happen until after the 1000 year reign. Glad to see this post. It just confirmed to me what the bible ACTUALLY says. God Bless You, BHG

Upvote 0

Wills

Jul 24, 2003
✟416.00
Faith
Messianic
Just The Facts said:
Hi

Will you be deceived?

There are many other issues that are not plain fixed... for example 1000 years not necessarily being

1000 365 day years .

Fire from heaven is not necessarily FLAMES FROM THE sky/outer space.

Hence it is not at all straightforward to even determine how these things take place.

Not at all easy and direct.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello

I disagree I think Ezekiel 38 is a very clear and straight forward prophecy.

The Fire from Heaven is just that .

The fact that Fire from Heaven is the Miracle that is used by AC to fool the World leaves little doubt as to the nature of this event.

As for a 1,000 years not being a thousand years I think if you look at the feasts you will see why it is a thousand years.

The main point I was out to make was that Gog and Magog are not soon to surround Israel.

In fact Modern Israel is NOT Ezekiel 37 fulfilled that teaching is a Doctrine of the harlot.

Modern Israel is the Work of Satan and his harlot not God.

Jesus brings the Tribes back to the land OUT OF THEIR GRAVES not a human migration of people at the cost of tens of thousands of lives.

The Tribes come back by Jesus taking people out of their graves not by us helping the Jewish people put people in their graves.

All this murder and death is not of God it is of Satan for Satan was a murderer from the beginning

Upvote 0

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

Will you be deceived?

Ezekiel states these events to happen in the latter day...the latter years....if this were to happen in the millennial...then why would....God put hooks in their jaws and bring them down..why the need to take spoil and prey...why just certain nations mentioned...why the need for military arsenal during the millennial...why does God need to show the world that he is...if all those that were deceived were consumed by fire during this millennial uprising....my view...just before...or early tribulation.....

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

It does not happen in the millennial it happen at the end of the millennial.

The Later years is the end of the Millennial

Revelation is very clear

7: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

It just doesn't get any clearer then that.

Ezekiel 37 is the First resurrection Ezekiel 38 is 1,000 years later.

Since we have not yet had the first resurrection yet even Ezekiel 37 is still to come.

Upvote 0

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

It does not happen in the millennial it happen at the end of the millennial.

The Later years is the end of the Millennial

Revelation is very clear

7: And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,8: And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

It just doesn't get any clearer then that.

Ezekiel 37 is the First resurrection Ezekiel 38 is 1,000 years later.

Since we have not yet had the first resurrection yet even Ezekiel 37 is still to come.

Ezekiel 37 is prophecy to the regathering of Israel...not the resurrection...one can clearly read that God will show them he is Lord...for they are defiled and God will regather them into one nation...he will cleanse them....this cannot be the resurrection....how could one be resurrected then cleansed....these scriptures in Chapters 37 and 38 totally support Israel's regathering and proof positive Israel is still in God's plan in the latter days....

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

No that is a Doctrine of men. Here the word of the Lord.

12: Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13: And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14: And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Geee he says it four Times in two verses do you think he wants to make it clear it is out of their Graves.

It always amazes me that for each false Doctrine there is the Scripture to prove it is Wrong.

Just as Jesus Said Call no Man on Earth Father, which does not mean your dad it means a teacher. As there is the proof against that false Doctrine so to in EZ: 37

Notice also God says I SHALL PLACE YOU not you shall migrate and kill tens of thousands to take the land.

Now to top that off If you do believe that EZ is modern Israel Gog still has to be 1,000 years away as I pointed out above rev is very clear

When the 1,000 years have expired.

Revelation says to Christianity Come out of the Doctrines of the harlot lest you receive her plagues.

Upvote 0

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

No that is a Doctrine of men. Here the word of the Lord.

12: Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13: And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14: And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Geee he says it four Times in two verses do you think he wants to make it clear it is out of their Graves.

It always amazes me that for each false Doctrine there is the Scripture to prove it is Wrong.

Just as Jesus Said Call no Man on Earth Father, which does not mean your dad it means a teacher. As there is the proof against that false Doctrine so to in EZ: 37

Notice also God says I SHALL PLACE YOU not you shall migrate and kill tens of thousands to take the land.

Now to top that off If you do believe that EZ is modern Israel Gog still has to be 1,000 years away as I pointed out above rev is very clear

When the 1,000 years have expired.

Revelation says to Christianity Come out of the Doctrines of the harlot lest you receive her plagues.

Eze.37 v.21 and say unto them..thus saith the Lord God...Behold..I will take the children of Israel from among the HEATHEN...whither they be gone..and will gather them on every side..and bring them into their own land...

and rightly so...in 1948 Israel didn't kill tens of thousands...they were placed there..
aside from that...I find this merely reading and understanding what these scripture say..how you arrive at false doctrine...maybe you should enlighten me as to your opinion and your doctrine...as are all denominations connected to the catholic doctrine....

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

ok now we are on to The two Sticks not the Bones.

Once again this is resurrection you are taking one verse and using it out of Context

24: And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.25: And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.26: Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: AND I WILL PLACE THEM, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

As we see Above this is talking about the 1,000 years of peace Notice God places them in the Land With His Sanctuary that is Holy Jerusalem. Not they murder on mass to steal the land.

2: And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.3: And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the sanctuary of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.4: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

No But the Catholic Church is the mother of many Harlots.

5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The Protestant Churches are those many Harlot Daughters.

I will say it again all this War Death and murder is not of God or his plan it is Of Satan and His plan for he was a murderer from the beginning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

ok now we are on to The two Sticks not the Bones.

Once again this is resurrection you are taking one verse and using it out of Context

24: And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.25: And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.26: Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: AND I WILL PLACE THEM, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

As we see Above this is talking about the 1,000 years of peace Notice God places them in the Land With His Sanctuary that is Holy Jerusalem. Not they murder on mass to steal the land.

2: And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.3: And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the sanctuary of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.4: And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

No But the Catholic Church is the mother of many Harlots.

5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The Protestant Churches are those many Harlot Daughters.

I will say it again all this War Death and murder is not of God or his plan it is Of Satan and His plan for he was a murderer from the beginning.

JTF...are you saying..false doctrines carried from the catholic church into protestant churches...enlighten me as to some of these doctrines...such as the baptist...

Upvote 0

Atkin

Jun 29, 2003
✟573.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

Will you be deceived?

There is a huge difference as well between the military capability of Jews today and Jews in 70AD

and or even after the Kingdom was split in 2. Prophecies were fulfilled by the weak Jews who were

dominated by Romans, Medo-Persians, Greeks etc.

The situation IN 2003 IS VASTLY different. Again, we can never blindly assume things are the same merely

because of what we read on the surface.

The Jews today are now the most powerful in the region and INCREDIBLY have actually struck nations

like Syria (JUST A FEW months ago). Therefore, blindly reading will deceive you entirely since NO NATIONS

can even dream of gathering around Jerusalem because ISRAEL TAKES PRE-EMPTIVE ACTION now, unlike the weak Jews who were bombarded by Rome in 70AD.

Those without the facts on the ground paint a picture of a weak Jewish state that will be surounded by enemies.

No nation in Israel's position allows any surrounding. Russia would have to move troops through Europe

and would take days and days.JEEZ..ISRAEL would vaporise all the troops even before they moved halfway.

It is true that the Arabs surrounded the Jews in the past wars BUT NOW the Arabs are on the receiving end from Israel as in the case of Syria.

It was unheard of for Israel to launch preemptively but the situation is far from 70AD.

THE JEWS ARE NOT WEAK.

SURVEILLANCE AND other satellite recon systems will never allow any more suprise attacks by Arabs.

The Russians and Chinese ARE TOO FAR AWAY FOR SURPRISE ATTACKS.

Prophecy will be fulfilled but not in the manner assumed. Russia etc can only attack Israel with long range

missiles WHICH is NOT HOW THE PROPHECY has been written.

The days of Egypt Iraq etc surrounding Jerusalem aRE OVER.

It is now very difficult to see how the Jews are going to fit the weak JEWISH STEREOTYPE OF 70AD ETC.

The Romans (Italy ) are too weak for Jews today.

Israel also has numerous missiles so it can retaliate from long range UNLIKE THE JEWS OF 70AD.

In fact these days, the Jews strike first (preemptive defense) which makes things very different now regarding Russia and Syria etc.

Upvote 0

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Atkin said:
There is a huge difference as well between the military capability of Jews today and Jews in 70AD

and or even after the Kingdom was split in 2. Prophecies were fulfilled by the weak Jews who were

dominated by Romans, Medo-Persians, Greeks etc.

The situation IN 2003 IS VASTLY different. Again, we can never blindly assume things are the same merely

because of what we read on the surface.

The Jews today are now the most powerful in the region and INCREDIBLY have actually struck nations

like Syria (JUST A FEW months ago). Therefore, blindly reading will deceive you entirely since NO NATIONS

can even dream of gathering around Jerusalem because ISRAEL TAKES PRE-EMPTIVE ACTION now, unlike the weak Jews who were bombarded by Rome in 70AD.

Those without the facts on the ground paint a picture of a weak Jewish state that will be surounded by enemies.

No nation in Israel's position allows any surrounding. Russia would have to move troops through Europe

and would take days and days.JEEZ..ISRAEL would vaporise all the troops even before they moved halfway.

It is true that the Arabs surrounded the Jews in the past wars BUT NOW the Arabs are on the receiving end from Israel as in the case of Syria.

It was unheard of for Israel to launch preemptively but the situation is far from 70AD.

THE JEWS ARE NOT WEAK.

SURVEILLANCE AND other satellite recon systems will never allow any more suprise attacks by Arabs.

The Russians and Chinese ARE TOO FAR AWAY FOR SURPRISE ATTACKS.

Prophecy will be fulfilled but not in the manner assumed. Russia etc can only attack Israel with long range

missiles WHICH is NOT HOW THE PROPHECY has been written.

The days of Egypt Iraq etc surrounding Jerusalem aRE OVER.

It is now very difficult to see how the Jews are going to fit the weak JEWISH STEREOTYPE OF 70AD ETC.

The Romans (Italy ) are too weak for Jews today.

Israel also has numerous missiles so it can retaliate from long range UNLIKE THE JEWS OF 70AD.

In fact these days, the Jews strike first (preemptive defense) which makes things very different now regarding Russia and Syria etc.

I can see your point here....even today's news reports.. Syria's outcry to rid Israel of WMD's...whereas other nations have called for elimination of WMD's in the Middle East...could be the reason Libya made the first gesture...to get the ball rolling...just my opinion...any peace treaty will probably call for some disarmament....

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

you are the one who is taken Today's events and saying it can not be.

30 Years ago the new age Baptist movement taught the Soviet Union was Gog and it was about to surround Israel and that it would happen before 1977.

When I was showing people 20 years ago that the Soviet Union would disintegrate and Germany would be reunited. they laughed at me.

Who is laughing now.

You are refusing to take the word for what it is. The oppression inflicted by Christianity on these people's will ensure they rise up against their oppression. All George is going to accomplish in Iraq is consolidation of the Arab world making them a Hundred fold stronger then they are today.. Then we shall see the Arabs rise up. They will NUKE Israel and Israel and the West will Nuke them. Then just as things seem worst………… the AC will show up destroy the Arab Armies that have surrounded Jerusalem with Fire form Heaven…………….. And Christianity will say Jesus we have been waiting for you.

Russia is not Gog and it will never invade Israel. Russia has never really invaded anywhere. The Soviet Union invaded the country on its own boarders but went no further then that. Russia as a Country or in the past as a Kingdom never invaded anyone really.

the reason Israel is so strong is because of Baptists and Methodist and other Protestant religions have given them TRILLIONS of Dollars in weapons and aid with which to oppress and murder a people. They fund the settlements in occupied territory they support and are helping Finance the rebuilding of the temple.

All because they believe that God wants this, that it is a sign in the prophetic time line. God does not want this Satan wants this and all who help are helping Satan build the Abomination of Desolation.

Israel was reborn financed and protected by the determination of those who believed it was to be so........ led by nothing more then their false understanding of Prophecy which is just the Doctrine of men.

God does not want all of this War murder and Death only Satan does.

Upvote 0

Hitch

Sep 13, 2003
PeoplesRepubliKofOregon
✟1,546.00
Faith
Protestant
You are refusing to take the word for what it is. The oppression inflicted by Christianity on these people's will ensure they rise up against their oppression. All George is going to accomplish in Iraq is consolidation of the Arab world making them a Hundred fold stronger then they are today.. Then we shall see the Arabs rise up. They will NUKE Israel and Israel and the West will Nuke them. Then just as things seem worst………… the AC will show up destroy the Arab Armies that have surrounded Jerusalem with Fire form Heaven…………….. And Christianity will say Jesus we have been waiting for you.

Theres plenty more of this in the cow field next door.

H

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Just The Facts said:
Hi

you are the one who is taken Today's events and saying it can not be.

30 Years ago the new age Baptist movement taught the Soviet Union was Gog and it was about to surround Israel and that it would happen before 1977.

When I was showing people 20 years ago that the Soviet Union would disintegrate and Germany would be reunited. they laughed at me.

Who is laughing now.

Russia is not Gog and it will never invade Israel. Russia has never really invaded anywhere. The Soviet Union invaded the country on its own boarders but went no further then that. Russia as a Country or in the past as a Kingdom never invaded anyone really.

the reason Israel is so strong is because of Baptists and Methodist and other Protestant religions have given them TRILLIONS of Dollars in weapons and aid with which to oppress and murder a people. They fund the settlements in occupied territory they support and are helping Finance the rebuilding of the temple.

All because they believe that God wants this, that it is a sign in the prophetic time line. God does not want this Satan wants this and all who help are helping Satan build the Abomination of Desolation.

Israel was reborn financed and protected by the determination of those who believed it was to be so........ led by nothing more then their false understanding of Prophecy which is just the Doctrine of men.

God does not want all of this War murder and Death only Satan does.

so now your saying the Arab nations will mount a full scale attack on Israel...but in your thinking Russia will not be invovled....so this isn't Eze.38....

where do you get this scenario from... the scriptures....does not Russia have strong ties and influence with the Arabs along with supplies of military weapons and nuclear technology.....

perhaps Israel has been regathered for the fulfillment of prophecy....had it been the will of God to scatter the jews in the first century and to NEVER return...don't you think he would had prevented it....God's plan will be fulfilled no matter what someone's doctrine states....rejecting the idea that Israel isn't in the plan and they merely came about by the will of man is absurd...

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi

Must be flying out your window Hitch and stacking up,since it is right next door.

Hi Ikster

One Question

Has the 1,000 years happened Yet?

oh and I will post in a bit about the Baptist Doctrines which are of The Harlot.

Second Question if the protestants are not the Harlot Daughters who is.????/

Upvote 0

Wills

Jul 24, 2003
✟416.00
Faith
Messianic
Just The Facts said:
. All George is going to accomplish in Iraq is consolidation of the Arab world making them a Hundred fold stronger then they are today.. Then we shall see the Arabs rise up. They will NUKE Israel and Israel and the West will Nuke them. Then just as things seem worst………… the AC will show up destroy the Arab Armies that have surrounded Jerusalem with Fire form Heaven…………….. And Christianity will say Jesus we have been waiting for you.

The point on Arab nukes must be corrected. The West has eliminated all possibilities of Arab nations attempting to possess nukes because of terrorism threats.

Hence the Arabs having realised this, are calling for disarmament. Iran, a Muslim NON ARABIC nation, is

the only one trying its best for nukes but it is in danger of its nuke facilities being destroyed by the West.

The west does not allow any Arab nation to develop nukes, IRAQ is not really Arab but being non Christian,

the US will not allow any nuke activity... JEEZ SADDAM was bashed for suspicions of nuke activity .. you ought to see that the West destroys any attempts by rogue leaders to possess nukes.

Libya has given up completely and the UN is deep in their nuke etc facilities inspecting right now.

USA has spent billions to eliminate the IRAQI THREAT and will not be dumb enough to sit back and allow
the next government to acquire nukes.

Hence the concept of Arabs nuking Israel by surprise is an imaginary concept.

The WEST DOES NOT allow Arabs to complete development of nukes... it is seen as suicidal.

Upvote 0

Wills

Jul 24, 2003
✟416.00
Faith
Messianic
Just The Facts said:

You may be right somewhat on this. Russia would only react IF IT SEES ISRAEL in the position of

destroying the Arabs. That is, Russia would not initiate an ISRAELI invasion.... as you pointed out, such

far off invasions have not been the style of Russia HOWEVER, in 1973 when Israel turned the tide

against Egypt and was A FEW MILES from Cairo, Russia was on the verge of stepping in and automatically the USA would also step in to conterbalance and the obvious result would be worldwide destruction.

So Russia would not initiate such an invasion. And since the Arabs are now weaker than before ('73 etc), they are also

very unlikely to initiate an invasion.. SYRIA was bombed by Israel this year and could not respond .

Hence things have really changed from the days of 1967.

The future invasion/surounding of Israel has become extremely unlikely due to the relative weakness of the Arabs and the total domination by the powerful Israelis.

Upvote 0

Zorobabel

Gardener King
Nov 2, 2002
Lawrence, KS, USA
Visit site
✟357.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Engaged
Pakistan has developed nuclear weapons and is moving forward with intercontinental ballistic missiles. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Pakistan have recently entered a defense pact. Saudi Arabia in particular will be recieving nuclear technology from Pakistan in exchange for very cheap oil.

2 recent assasination attempts against General Musharraf have underscored how delicate the leadership of that country is, and how quickly all of this technology could fall into the hands of a Islamic fundamentalist government.

Iran's nuclear program will move forward even with inspections. I say this because Iran is importing a large amount of equipment from North Korea, and North Korea has admitted to secretely developing their nuclear weapons even during inspections.

We have these Muslim nations with defense ties:

Iran + Pakistan + Syria + Egypt + Saudi Arabia

One of these is a confirmed nuclear power, one is pretty close, and another has prospects of going nuclear. Currently, ballistic missiles are being exchanged between them. This is the first step in a WMD program. The 2nd step is the warheads.

The possibility of a very close Arab/Muslim pact is becoming very real. The new Middle East is not one of freedom and democracy as Bush had hoped, but one of Islamic fundamentalists and defense cooperation.

However, I don't think it'll be the West that retaliates against the Arabs, but Israel which has over 200 nuclear warheads.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.