✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It depends what kind of look you want.

If you want a defined bold and wet look. MAC's liquid eyeliner would do the trick.

If you want a dry and bold look, Annabell's eye pencil i would recommend.

What look are you looking for?

Here is what a bold wet look would look like, which you can achieve with MAC's liquid liner:
eye.jpg

For a pencil look, this is what you will get:
melissa%20Left%20Eye.jpg

Upvote 0

CarlenePryor

Mar 10, 2007
Auckland
Visit site
✟7,894.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't use eyeliner because it doesn't last all day, I use eye shaddow as liner because it is a powder it sets and lasts.

I use a dark colour and a small make-up brush to apply it, I usually wear it really close to my upper eyelashes and above my lower lashes, on the table of my eye, takes a while to get used to doing but it's a good effect.

God Bless
Carlene

Upvote 0

Tsarina

Most Holy Theotokos save us!
Aug 13, 2005
Who wants to know?
Visit site
✟6,523.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The best eyeliner hands down is MAC's Fluidlines. It's a gel based eyeliner that you have to apply with an angle brush. It costs $14.50 and is worth every penny IMO.

I love that one!

I was applying my eye liner in the bathroom, and my angle brush fell down the toilet:( I havn't used the eye liner since because i didn't buy the brush again.

Do you think the end of a q-tip would work just for now, if i took the cotton off?

Upvote 0

Bay

Veteran
May 11, 2006
✟10,795.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I normally just use liquid. I love Physicians Formula! about 6-8 bucks.
I love Physician's Formula eyeliner too. Safest for my eyes,love the ease of application and after using over 20 different eyeliners I choose this over even my old Clinique. I think it's $8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

complexity

Feb 10, 2007
Maryland
✟15,748.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wear Maybelline(sp?) eyeliner, its not liquid and its not a pencil. I love it because its not a pencil and its fairly simple to put on. But I have to reapply it like half way through the day, but I think thats just me because my eyes water a lot

Upvote 0

micbmac

Veteran
Apr 25, 2007
Texas
✟9,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The best eyeliner in the whole world is Maybelline Ultra Liner in black (waterproof). You do have to have a bit of a steady hand because it's liquid liner, but once it is on it does not smudge or come off at all. I've been using this same liner for 17 years and it's very inexpensive but I promise it is better than all the expensive brands out there.:tutu:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kaleni

I am the disciple Jesus loves
Jun 1, 2007
Auckland
✟7,686.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
The best eyeliner hands down is MAC's Fluidlines. It's a gel based eyeliner that you have to apply with an angle brush. It costs $14.50 and is worth every penny IMO.

I agree :thumbsup: Love the fluidlines.. I have oily eyelids and its the only liquid eyeliners that stays on. LOVE the colour range as well..

Upvote 0