• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Explanation for Mark of Beast ....

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by DennisTate, Feb 6, 2020.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Right at the beginning of this video is an explanation for the Mark of the Beast that I have already heard from two or three near death experiencers.

You are definitely going to want to hear this.

This is related to Trans-humanism and the addition of DNA from other creatures to guarantee people a hundred and twenty years of healthy life but......... there are consequences!

It's Rigged In Your Favor. Ft. Mill Spirit School! Session 3 Part 2- Kevin Zadai

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    This sure sounds like what was shown to near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley back in 1975.

3. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Here is some more information related to this idea:

Trans Humanism with Tom Horn [The new hymen 2.0]

4. Shemjaza

Shemjaza Regular Member Supporter

+1,995
    Australia
    Atheist
    Single
    AU-Greens
    Tom Horn's style of conspiracy theory end times Christianity makes for entertaining science/fantasy... but isn't well supported by evidence or theology.

His videos are both cheerful and entertaining compared the the dire slog of most of conspiracy you tube.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Not only is a very similar idea to all this put forward in The Book of Enoch but it is even in The Book of Jasher that is also quite ancient.

Book of Jasher, Chapter 4

16 And all the sons of men departed from the ways of the Lord in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against the Lord.

17 And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence.

18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

19 And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.

20 And all men who walked in the ways of the Lord, died in those days, before the Lord brought the evil upon man which he had declared, for this was from the Lord, that they should not see the evil which the Lord spoke of concerning the sons of men.

21 And Noah found grace in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord chose him and his children to raise up seed from them upon the face of the whole earth.

6. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    ....." This question comes down to this...... is The Book of Enoch correct about
    angels.... perhaps with UFO technology.... intermarrying with humans before the time of Noah?????"

Correction........ I used the wrong word there........ it was not "angels" who intermarried with the daughters of men... it was "sons of God."

So what is the difference......?????

I am just a janitor at a school so I am hoping that some of the genuine Theologians on this forum might be able to explain the original Hebrew to me......... because I have essentially zero Hebrew!

Genesis 6
    "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

7. Lost4words

Lost4words In reality, an old dog! Supporter

+5,275
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    All comes down to interpretation

8. Shemjaza

Shemjaza Regular Member Supporter

+1,995
    Australia
    Atheist
    Single
    AU-Greens
    It was the mix of sci fi and futurist (secular version) with the Book of Enoch that attracted me to end times groups in the first place.

Do you personally think the Book of Enoch is true? (Most Christians think it's pretty heretical).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Yes...... I do think that the text of the version of The Book of Enoch that is available to us at this time is largely ancient................. very possibly most of it predates the Christian Bible by several centuries or more............. possibly much, much more than even that......... (but I am a janitor at a school who read a lot so obviously I am in no position to be taken very seriously in my opinion........... even though I did begin to study such questions in 1972 when I was only thirteen)!?

10. SPF

SPF Well-Known Member

+1,702
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    You should probably do yourself a favor and stop buying into all these near death experiences that cannot be tested against Scripture.

And also, this guy said that "you lose the ability to be redeemed when you're not fully human" So according to this gentleman, when the victim of a severe burning accident has pigskin placed on him, he's no longer redeemable? When a pig cornea is transplanted into a blind man, he's no longer redeemable? And let's not forget the innocent and vulnerable newborn with a defective heart that receives a heart transplant from a pig - we're asserting now that this newborn is doomed for hell because they're not fully human?

And again with the giants... All these near deathers you keep posting all go into the fake giants that have been "found" and magically disappeared..

I'm sorry, but completely uncredible.

11. SPF

SPF Well-Known Member

+1,702
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    Consider for a minute why the book of Enoch is NOT considered Scripture. It's not reliable, and it's not inspired by the Holy Spirit. Or put another way - a lot of it is more than likely not true.

12. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Thank you for commenting but..... these words must come to pass and at this time I can think of no phenomena that is more likely to be the fulfillment of this promise than near death experience accounts where people are meeting Jesus while they flatline.

John 16:
    "These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father."

The following testimony is so basic..... so down to earth with the basics of the gospel...... but many of us can't even handle something this simple.

13. SPF

SPF Well-Known Member

+1,702
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    Well, as it's an hour long, I certainly can't handle it =]

14. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Your choice... but this can change your life!

You also know people who this could work for them because the simplicity is really impressive.

15. SPF

SPF Well-Known Member

+1,702
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    The problem I see is that a lot of your links are to testimonies that contain mutually exclusive information. Scripture doesn't contradict. NDEs contradict each other, and often contradict Scripture. When they aren't contradicting everyone, they're providing extra-biblical, unverifiable information.

The Canon of Scripture is closed (and does not include the book of Enoch), I think you put way too much emphasis and faith in these extra-biblical, contradictory sources.

We can listen to 10 NDEs and hear 10 different ideas about what the mark of the beast is.

16. DennisTate

+1,605
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    One explanation for many, many of those seeming contradictions is the implications of there being eleven or more invisible dimensions of space and time. Dr. George Ritchie was shown four of them in his 1943 brush with death.

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

I've never played three dimensional chess... but that could be a hint at what is really going on.

17. SPF

SPF Well-Known Member

+1,702
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    Unless you're asserting that there is a multi-verse and that in one version of heaven X happens and in another version of heaven Y happens, then I would first off say prove the multi-verse, and then I would say once you can't prove the multi-verse and we come back to reality, contradictions mean that either A is wrong, B is wrong, or both are wrong.

And regarding George Ritchie's NDE.. I would say his story is nonsense, and again, you need to walk away and spend more time in Scripture and reading credible people than these contradictory, unsupported, untestable stories.

18. Rick Otto

Rick Otto The Dude Abides

+6,489
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    The problem with that criticism is that presenting links for discussing theories isn't the same as sharing links to proselytize for a theory. It's a problem you don't adjust for in many of your criticisms which immediately disqualifies them for serious consideration.
    And even if that isn't reason enough, your qualification of contradiction is an argument against using the scriptures by many.
    You are fond of your opinions, I notice.
    The Canon of Scripture was created and closed both with arguable legitimacy. I think you put way too much trust in self-appointed officials and question too little what you are told are contradictions.
    Ain't it swell to share opinions?

Yet somehow you dodge considering it may be your lack of ability to perceive continuity of any type that might if only in part, challenge your world view.

19. Rick Otto

Rick Otto The Dude Abides

+6,489
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Consider for a moment who decided it wasn't scripture and why without assuming their good intent wasn't misdirected.

20. SPF

SPF Well-Known Member

+1,702
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    I get that you might not have any education in logic and/or critical thinking, so I’ll try to be clear. When someone presents testimonies to prove a point, when those testimonies contradict each other it becomes difficult to know which, if any, are credible. Especially when they claim extra-biblical, basically gnostic level, untestable information.

Not nearly as you are fond of your own!

Do you deny the validity of Scripture and the Canon as inspired by the Holy Spirit?

Again, do you deny the Canon as inspired by the Holy Spirit? Do you think other books should have been included? If so, on what basis have you come to that conclusion?