• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Llleopard

Jun 5, 2018
Hawkes Bay New Zealand
✟135,729.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sure God takes our mental health into consideration. It is just another product of being human in a sinful world. God looks on us with love and pity, not blame. <staff edit> We have to work with God to the best of our ability, even when that is hard because of our issues, but there will be rewards for persevering ☺

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have ASPD, ASD, been abused + a significant amount of loathing and misanthropy for society and homosexuals, will God excuse me for mental illness?

Have you ever gone before God and talked to Him about Doctors saying you have ASPD, ASD, being abused and that you have hatred for society and homosexuals?

Upvote 0

Valetic

Addicted to CF
Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2018
Georgia, USA
✟58,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have ASPD, ASD, been abused + a significant amount of loathing and misanthropy for society and homosexuals, will God excuse me for mental illness?
Also when it is absolutely something in life that you have no control over and that you couldn't possibly be held accountable for, I don't see how God could possibly hold that against you. <staff edit> So the question is do you have control over your ability to do the good you know you ought to do? Or to not do the bad you know you ought not do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0