excited but confused

As I was browsing the web in search for forums....I thought it'd be best that I get involved with a Christain one.....after all, I AM a Christain......but w/having 4 yrs of internet experience....an struggling with gettin' back on track w/Christ.....I felt it for my best interests that I seek somethin' better for my well-being an spirituallity....I'm grateful I have found this site.....but good grief......am I ever confused w/all the "options"....all these lil' buttons here an there.....I feel completely 'lost'.....heh.....my former means of communication [an "somewhat" still current] has been chat rooms.....mainly 'local' chat rooms for my area of residence...but I didn' have all these 'options'....so, bear with me an my posts....i'm learnin' somethin' new here.....heh

I feel the need to share this, tho.....even tho 'city chats' are not usually 'appropriate' [if that's the proper way of puttin' it]....I have developed so many friends.....and I've been able to witness several conversions to Christ....an a few others 're-new' their faiths......so, it hasn't been all that bad.....I've learned much......gained a little......an have grown more an more understanding and loving of others....

Anyway....I'd like to thank those who have formed this site.....I feel it's goin' to be a true blessing in my life.....and I'm sure it has been, for others before me...

With love......your sister in Christ,
Lisawc

Blindfaith

God's Tornado
Feb 9, 2002
Home of the Slug
✟7,755.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi lisawc!!  Welcome!!

I understand what you mean about being confused.  It is very overwhelming at first, but only until you get into the swing of things. 

There are forums for Christians only, and if you feel brave, go into the General Aplogetics.  There's a great group of prayer warriors in the Prayer forum.

If you feel more comfortable posting for right now, strictly within your "denimomation", there are a whole host of those too.  Catholics, Protestants, Non-Denoms, and even Messianics!

I'm sorry I can't post more....my kids are arguing, and I have to play referee!!  If you have any questions, please pm me.  :)

Welcome!!

BF

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Here's some blessings to get you started. Click on "Armor of God" and suit up. You can upgrade as you get more blessings.

Speaking of blessings you are a blessing to those here ny simply being here. And I pray you will be blessed greatly in return. You might enjoy the Prayer and Devotional forums. Much to share and learn there.

Upvote 0
awww.....thank you all so very much for the welcomes......I truely appreciate that......

I'm just sittin' here......tryin' to figure things out......I'm so full of questions....and my mind is runnin' rampant w/thoughts.....for instance.....as a person posts somethin'.....there's info about them, to the left of the post......and I'm wondering things like......'wut does level mean?'.....and.....'what are the blessings for?'.......[status button is pretty self-explanatory....as well as the mood button].....and....'wut exactly are longevity and experience about?'.....an last but not least.....'how do they get all those icons an pictures up'.......lol.....sorry.....did i mention already that I was full of questions?....heh.......

Anyway.....yes, it's overwhelming.......and I agree......ev'rything takes time....time to learn.....time to grow......so.....guess I better start breathing an counting....so that I can calm myself from all the confusion an curiosities....hehe....

Thanks again for the kindness an welcomes

With love,
lisawc, your sister in Christ

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome! :wave: I hope you enjoy your time here. And yes, it does all seem a little confusing at first. But, you'll get the hang of if the more you are here. And don't be afraid to ask questions. We don't mind helping out a newbie! Happy posting!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums