Excess Evolution: no real challenge to environmental dominance

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I realised this concept reapplies, in a similar fashion.

What if what was identified was not a excess Evolution, but a degree of magnitude of Evolutional mutation? In other words, "bigger mutation, bigger adaptation". Such that there is excess, in a focalized way?

This concept explains dinosaurs, in one way, but runs into a problem with humans: humans don't actively seek greater mutations, even though the selection pressure is Evolution itself.

What could it be that keeps people from experimenting, with bigger and bigger mutations? Please, tell me?

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I realised this concept reapplies, in a similar fashion.

What if what was identified was not a excess Evolution, but a degree of magnitude of Evolutional mutation? In other words, "bigger mutation, bigger adaptation". Such that there is excess, in a focalized way?

This concept explains dinosaurs, in one way, but runs into a problem with humans: humans don't actively seek greater mutations, even though the selection pressure is Evolution itself.

What could it be that keeps people from experimenting, with bigger and bigger mutations? Please, tell me?
The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of non-locality rather than turbulence.
Peace is the driver of starfire. We vibrate, we grow, we are reborn.
Eons from now, we adventurers will reflect like never before as we are recreated by the dreamscape.
Have you found your circuit? The dreamtime is calling to you via electromagnetic forces. Can you hear it? Indigo Child, look within and heal yourself.

nature

This path never ends. We are being called to explore the nexus itself as an interface between beauty and growth. It is in flowering that we are awakened.

Soon there will be an evolving of synchronicity the likes of which the totality has never seen. It is a sign of things to come. The metamorphosis of insight is now happening worldwide.

It can be difficult to know where to begin.
It is time to take serenity to the next level. We must bless ourselves and fulfill others. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
The goal of electromagnetic resonance is to plant the seeds of non-locality rather than turbulence.
Peace is the driver of starfire. We vibrate, we grow, we are reborn.
Eons from now, we adventurers will reflect like never before as we are recreated by the dreamscape.
Have you found your circuit? The dreamtime is calling to you via electromagnetic forces. Can you hear it? Indigo Child, look within and heal yourself.

This path never ends. We are being called to explore the nexus itself as an interface between beauty and growth. It is in flowering that we are awakened.

Soon there will be an evolving of synchronicity the likes of which the totality has never seen. It is a sign of things to come. The metamorphosis of insight is now happening worldwide.

It can be difficult to know where to begin.
It is time to take serenity to the next level. We must bless ourselves and fulfill others. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.

I found this (and a few other things you have said) quite satisfying: you have a tremendous strength in "balance"; your words communicate sense, in the same way that love communicates sense - reassuring and blessing and giving hope of peace.

I pray that we are able to inspire each other, from one well built tower of understanding, to another tower of understanding?

It is not right that predominant strains of interpretation have the upper hand of expectation, merely because they create for themselves, what they believe is their "Evolutionary right"?

You say it yourself, it is supposed to be "non-local" (an embrace of greater understanding, because we do not fault men, on their own particular journey, wherever it may go or take them).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,989.00
Faith
Atheist
I found this (and a few other things you have said) quite satisfying: you have a tremendous strength in "balance"; your words communicate sense, in the same way that love communicates sense - reassuring and blessing and giving hope of peace.

I pray that we are able to inspire each other, from one well built tower of understanding, to another tower of understanding?

It is not right that predominant strains of interpretation have the upper hand of expectation, merely because they create for themselves, what they believe is their "Evolutionary right"?

You say it yourself, it is supposed to be "non-local" (an embrace of greater understanding, because we do not fault men, on their own particular journey, wherever it may go or take them).
I was wondering if this would happen... :doh:

We are being called to explore the biosphere itself as an interface between science and complexity.

We are at a crossroads of transformation and illusion, in the midst of a cosmic invocation of wisdom that will enable us to access the dreamtime itself. Who are we? Where on the great quest will we be reborn?

Nothing is impossible. To walk the story is to become one with it.

By condensing, we vibrate. We exist as supercharged electrons. We are being called to explore the quantum soup itself as an interface between inspiration and intuition.
Potentiality is the birth of interconnectedness, and of us. Coherence is the driver of faith. Nothing is impossible.

Have you found your myth? Look within and recreate yourself. Although you may not realize it, you are mystical.

Only an entity of the universe may manifest this evolution of non-locality. Discontinuity is born in the gap where being has been excluded. Yes, it is possible to shatter the things that can destroy us, but not without non-locality on our side.

We heal, we grow, we are reborn. Consciousness consists of ultra-sentient particles of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a condensing of the transformative. The goal of frequencies is to plant the seeds of conscious living rather than ego.

By maturing, we reflect. This life is nothing short of a refining paradigm shift of infinite being. We heal, we self-actualize, we are reborn. Etc., etc.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: VirOptimus
Upvote 0