Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Evolutionists have resorted to phone and e-mail campaigns. Next time someone ridicules AFA or Focus on the Family for protesting just point to this example of evolutionists protesting a Christmas ticket special that the Cincinnati Zoo and the Creation Museum had, for 48 hours.

P.S. Please evolutionists, don't make me protesteth any posts on this thread. You guys are wearing out my report button pushing finger. ;)

Last edited:

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Evolutionists may have protested the arrangement, but it is not like Creationists supported the idea a whole lot.

http://dunes.cincinnati.com/polls/xlaapmview.asp?p=1342&view=1

The poll shows nearly 54,000 people against it, and less than a thousand supporting with a ratio of 98.4% to 1.6%.

The poll was a general poll. It was not for polling Creationists so your logic is faulty. Also, you just demonstrated how online polls are never to be trusted. As seen by Ken's blog the "no's" were at 86% then all of a sudden there are over 100,000 yes votes now. It is obvious that you have people from the evolutionists site(s) voting and they probably are voting multiple times. Online polls are easily to crack so that you can vote as many times as you like. It is actions like this that helped lead me to reject evolution. It starts to become crystal clear that evolutionists can't defend their beliefs so they resort to strong arm tactics to muzzle anyone that would question their beliefs.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I was one of those who emailed the zoo. It is pretty simple, AiG is anti-science,".

It is simple - AiG is pro-science AND carries a distinctively Christian Religious POV.

Evolutionism according to DARWIN is distinctly opposed to Christianity. Dawkins, Provine and Meyers all agree with this - on video taped interviews available to the public.

Evolutionism is itself a distinctively atheist religion -- and should never be promoted by any public funded organization that has any interest at all in actual science.

This was proven by atheist darwinist Osborn in is deceptive practices promoting ape-man "Nebraska man" using a pig's tooth.

It was proven by Marsh who totally fabricated the famous "horse series" - later published by Simpson in the 1950's and still on display in museums though it has been discredited EVEN by atheist evolutionists!

It was proven by the latest debunking of the fraudulent methods to date Neanderthals.

It was proven by the debunked 50 year fraud of Piltdown man.

I was proven by the fraudulent practices of Ernst Haeckle to promote his mythology that "ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny".

The list of fraudulent practices used for multiple decades to prop up the junk-science claims of the junk-science religion we call atheist darwinism is impressive by any standard!

No Wonder the late Colin Patterson (atheist darwinist and senior Paleontologist British Museum of Natural history) could say that evolutionism was comprised of stories about "how one thing came from another - stories easy enough to make up but they are not science".

in Christ,

Bob

Reactions: busterdog
Upvote 0

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was one of those who emailed the zoo. It is pretty simple, AiG is anti-science, the zoo is pro-science, the zoo was lending credit to the AiG that it didn't deserve. AiG can become a real scientific organization when they actually start making discoveries and publishing in real journals. Of course there is also the matter of the "museum" being a for profit, pro-religion BUSINESS associating with a non-profit, government run establishment.

The only intolerance going on here is AiG being intolerant of reality with their cash cow.....er, I mean "museum".

Thanks for proving the point for creationists and those yet undecided. I couldn't have asked for a better example. ;)

Upvote 0

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Creationists make up half of the US population, there is nothing preventing them from doing the exact same thing, apparently, still less than a thousand of them support the action.

Creationists are not as obsessed with protesting as evolutionists are. That has been my experience on the internet and with incidents such as this one. Also, creationists are less likely to cheat on polls which I'm rather sure happened here.

Ken Ham seemed to think that they could be trusted when the poll was in your side's favor.

Maybe he could hire me as his technical assistant. :D

Really, easy to crack? Why is the number only 100K then, why not in the tens of millions, it would be just as easy. Perhaps the reason why the number is only 100K is that a hundred-thousand actually did not support the decision. (Online polls log your IP address, you would have to have a separate computer in order to vote multiple times.)

Cheating the polls 101:

1. Polls track voters usually by one of two ways. Either by cookies or IP address.
2. With cookies there are programs that will delete the cookie for you and just keep voting over and over again.
3. With IP tracing, like with this poll, one only needs access to the large list of free proxy servers to make it appear you are coming from another IP address. There probably are programs for automating this process as well.

So with cookies you can vote virtually an unlimited amount of times. With an IP address you could get in thousands of votes but you would be hard pressed to get millions. Also, if you did millions it would be a dead give away of the cheat. Of course I believe hundreds of thousands of votes is also a dead giveaway since the poll is on a site with normally few visitors and the number of votes took place in a very short period of time.

Yes, we have really silenced them. We gave Ken and Co. national advertising as well as given them even greater profits from more ticket sales which they don't have to split with a bunch of Evilutionists across town.

AIG is giving the discount even without the ZOO partaking. It was the evolutionist here at the U of M that wanted to give the bad press. Being a professor you would think he would be bright enough to know that doing that normally helps the group you are trying to hurt. AIG have had to put up with these kind of protests for years and God has just used those protests to grow the ministry. So I guess in ways creationists can thank the evolutionists for all the help they have given us unknowingly.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.