Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
That's fine but you think being a atheist is less absurd than a believer regardless of their creation belief is messed up.

Do you know exactly what God did at every second minute and hour of a day?. If you do you might have a case. If not you are no better at knowing what took place than the next person.

I found it odd you would place a secular evolution person above a creator evolution person that's basically what it was when you find someone who believes in God as the agent of evolution as even more absurd.

What social science?

It's only psuedoscience because you don't believe God let the earth bring forth vegetation and animals.
An atheist has little choice but to accept evolution. At least it is logically consistent. Denying the creation account in Genesis is not logically consistent. I know what God said. That should be enough for any believer. It is enough for me.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
An atheist has little choice but to accept evolution. At least it is logically consistent. Denying the creation account in Genesis is not logically consistent. I know what God said. That should be enough for any believer. It is enough for me.

The absurd part is you implying someone who doesn't believe in God is less absurd than someone who does. Again it has nothing to do with the creation account and what took place.

It was a bad analogy

Upvote 0

shaul

Nov 27, 2022
Columbus
✟19,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think the general problem with most who hold to an evolutionary view of Creation can be summed up very simply.

Show me some actual evidence in recorded history where we see a transmutation taking place. It is always past the dates of recorded history or extant writings. That does not even make for good science, let along a plausible argument.

Are there accepted mutation among species? Yes. Are there actual evolutionary trends in certain sub-human species? Yes. But all of these can be explained within the genetic code and DNA resident within these species. We see no such evidence when examining homosapian DNA structures.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,130.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the general problem with most who hold to an evolutionary view of Creation can be summed up very simply.

Show me some actual evidence in recorded history where we see a transmutation taking place. It is always past the dates of recorded history or extant writings. That does not even make for good science, let along a plausible argument.

Are there accepted mutation among species? Yes. Are there actual evolutionary trends in certain sub-human species? Yes. But all of these can be explained within the genetic code and DNA resident within these species. We see no such evidence when examining homosapian DNA structures.
Dont you recognize that almost all sins Christians are against as "the deeds of the flesh" are inclinations and instincts from the animal kingdom?

Evolution explains so much of our biology, psychology and theology that there is no other unifying model able to replace it. Even if there was no scientific evidence for it, it still makes the most sense theologically - why we must struggle with our animal desires to be spiritual beings.

Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think there are two considerations.
1. Theistic evolution is guided by God.
2. The fall of creation caused the evolution machine to go haywire just like all the other processes in nature.

Theistic Evolution is the most plausible and logical explanation for what we are seeing today.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

All humans of European descent have between 1% and 3% Neanderthal genes in their DNA. Africans have almost 0%.
Peoples of southeast Asia have 4% to 6% Denisovan DNA. European humans have a small percent of Denisovan DNA, but what they do have is likely to have come from the Denisovan crossing with Neanderthals.
My DNA test shows 2% Neanderthal DNA. That is due to my Scottish and English ancestry.
The faster a species reproduces the quicker it will mutate and change. We have watched the COVID virus swiftly mutate from one strain to another.
There is really nothing to be afraid of. This is how God created life. He made it to adjust to a changing environment. Genius really. I am completely at peace with the reality of it.

Upvote 0