Evolution = fake, why? well use your brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Neutiquam erro
Mar 27, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
✟16,511.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Don't you just love it when Christian who don't know **** from shinola about Evolution come here acting as if they know everything there is to know about evolution and trying to disprove it using long out-dated arguements that basically consist of logical fallacies and strawmans constructed out of ignorance of what evolution realy is.

Not really, it can be very demoralizing to witness such headstrong ignorance.

Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Desinov said:
Don't you just love it when Christian who don't know **** from shinola about Evolution come here acting as if they know everything there is to know about evolution and trying to disprove it using long out-dated arguements that basically consist of logical fallacies and strawmans constructed out of ignorance of what evolution realy is.

You are an angry man aren't you?

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Desinov said:
trying to disprove it using long out-dated arguements.
Why not use out=dated arguements, most of what is getting peddled as evolution is outdated and falsifed anyways. Even evolutionary theory that was falsified up to 100 years ago, still gets peddeled today.

Upvote 0

Paul-martin

Aug 16, 2004
✟458.00
Faith
Christian
michabo said:
So what? No universe, no anything. So should the atomic theory explain how atoms got there? Should chemists explain how chemicals got there? Is the theory of light diffraction inadequate because it doesn't explain the origin of the universe? You're being silly again.
No i am not because i compare it whit god and god explain everything so if we shall compare this whit god we must take everything in account.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Justin Horne

Jan 24, 2004
✟16,228.00
Faith
Atheist
Just remember-
Science is the pursuit of truth.
There is no conspiracy to get rid of god
If a 5 year old could disprove the TOE by saying, "You don't get a 777 in a junkyard by throwing pieces at each other, so evolution can't happen," science would know, and the TOE would be declared invalid.

Justin

Upvote 0

Paul-martin

Aug 16, 2004
✟458.00
Faith
Christian
Disciple_of_Christ said:
Paul Martin you don't have any real arguments. All you have is an opinion that you have supported with nothing more than stating evolution is impossible and your own non-sensical statistics.

Paul evolution is not an accident. It is part of God's design.

I have a feeling Paul that you are under informed. You need to read more about evolution before you can have an informed opinion about it.

All it states is God created every living creature not how. The bible only gives a general idea about how life came into being.

If you run, there is a probability on 5 percent you will run faster then 2 meter per second lets call this probability A. But there are an probability on 3 percent that you start to run which we call B so the total probability will be 0.05*0.03=0.015%,

So what do this have to do whit the probability of the evolution, The logic is that B FIRST must happen for A to happened. It is the same whit evolution the universe must be created, earth must be in an in an exact position away from the sun and so and so on!

Where are you getting these probablities from? You obviously aren't strong in the logical thinking department. How fast runs is determined by your age,health,race,ect and not just random.

Evolution is sequencial. A happens than B happens than C happens. It is a develop from the simple to the complex.

Tell me how old are you? I suspect your are quite young in that case you have a lot to learn.
[font=&quot]What you do, and the rest of you, is that you just find something to argue about, which have nothing to do whit the issue.

You know much well that this is, THE BIG weakness of the evolution, so if we can't bet him in argument, lets just attack him as an person and say unbiased fact like that he are young or stupid.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The issue is the proportionality between the probability that god create everything and the total probability of any alternative explanations.[/font]

Upvote 0

Paul-martin

Aug 16, 2004
✟458.00
Faith
Christian
knuckle50 said:
You made some errors in your typing, paul, i've fixed them for you.

God, some can't believe in evolution so they have to create an explanation.

We can create explanation for everything, we just need to adjust it whit what we know now.

The weakness for god is that it is impossible it is illogic that all this have come from an invisible man up in the sky who is always watching us. I mean if you compeer the odds then the argument that evolution existents is extremely logical.

The only basis we have for the existence of Christianity is that Jesus came to us 200 years ago. But how does that prove anything? If I said that I was a prophet from my own God, would that be true? No. Then where's the proof? Even if the burden of proof is on the Atheists, we can prove there is no God. But since the burden of proof is on the Creationists to prove that a God is there, since there's no tangible or scientific proof for the belief in God, I'm not going to describe them now. I think what I've said so far is good enough
Now you talk about something else which are Christian theology, this have nothing to do whit this topic,.

But i can add that i don't believe in a 6 day creation.

Upvote 0

armed2010

Jul 13, 2003
California
✟4,182.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
I say we make this the Comedy Thread of The Month, or turn it into a showcase thread for dancing gifs.

cowboydance.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟28,817.00
Faith
Taoist
1) evolution is not atheism, God could have created through evolution.

2) Ok, if this probability is so amazing you should have no problem showing your work. Show us how you recieved these amazing probabilities.
Remembering of course that,
•Abiogenesis is not evolution.
•The lottery effect (odds for 1 person are small, odds for a population are high).
•Evolution does not aim for a specific goal animal.

If you have already shown your work can you tell me the post #, otherwise show your work now.

Paul-martin said:
[font=&quot]What you do, and the rest of you, is that you just find something to argue about, which have nothing to do whit the issue.

You know much well that this is, THE BIG weakness of the evolution, so if we can't bet him in argument, lets just attack him as an person and say unbiased fact like that he are young or stupid.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The issue is the proportionality between the probability that god create everything and the total probability of any alternative explanations.[/font]

Upvote 0

Paul-martin

Aug 16, 2004
✟458.00
Faith
Christian
Desinov said:
[font=&quot]Maybe but aren't you doing the same thing you accuse me for doing! wear are the facts for that?.

SHOW ME SOME PROOF![/font]

Upvote 0

Justin Horne

Jan 24, 2004
✟16,228.00
Faith
Atheist
WEll, I'd say all ideas on the percentage chance of god are purely speculative, and ALL should be dismissed, even ones that support my side.

First, you have no idea if god exists.
Assume that there is a god. He just happened to create the world specifically as science says. Logic would say his probability of existing is very low, as science can perfectly explain the origins( I know it can't, I'm saying if it could.)
Assume there is a god. He created the world as depicted in the bible, yet made it look as though it is how science says. Science could perfectly explain the origins (albeit wrong). Logic would say the probability of his existence to be very low.

Assume god does not exist. The world came into being exactly as science says. logic says god has a low probability of existing. However, there is no real proof for this, only an assumption, as the possibility of number 1 is always there.

Assume god does not exist. Science is wholly wrong. Yet again, we would have no basis for the probability of god.

Interestingly, these all assume that it is your god.. Beware you could be providing the chances for any other god.

Also, calling you young, and having alot to learn is not an insult. If someone said that to me, I'd day they were right.

Upvote 0

Paul-martin

Aug 16, 2004
✟458.00
Faith
Christian
Arikay said:
1) evolution is not atheism, God could have created through evolution.

2) Ok, if this probability is so amazing you should have no problem showing your work. Show us how you recieved these amazing probabilities.
Remembering of course that,
•Abiogenesis is not evolution.
•The lottery effect (odds for 1 person are small, odds for a population are high).
•Evolution does not aim for a specific goal animal.

If you have already shown your work can you tell me the post #, otherwise show your work now.
You know much well, that this was just about making a point!

What you ask me to do is something none can do, which is to proof scientifically that the evolution is fake or not.

I repeat myself!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The issue is the proportionality between the probability that god create everything and the total probability of any alternative explanations.

The numbers had never anything to do whit this; it was just about expressing this in terms people can understand.

[font=&quot][/font]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.