North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by sulphur
You do not exist.I cant see you ,there is no verifiable evidence where Ilive that you exist .You are just an image generated by a computer. Can Iget in touch with real person;the programer

The thing is that some can see me, so there is evidence, i am real and god isn't cause someone can see me touch me and test me. I have dna no evidence of god or his dna. So BLAH.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Pete Harcoff
Maybe he's a super-intelligent computer program. Maybe, we all are. Who can say?

Oh no!  What if I don't exist? :eek:   I can't prove that I do... *looks around in a concerned manner*

Upvote 0

Pete Harcoff

PeteAce - In memory of WinAce
Jun 30, 2002
✟9,874.00
Faith
Other Religion
Originally posted by Praxiteles

Oh no!  What if I don't exist? :eek:   I can't prove that I do... *looks around in a concerned manner*

Personally, I'm kinda hoping we're trapped in the Matrix. I wouldn't mind having cool kung-fu powers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
dear see saw I did not mean to offend you.But if you play with "experienced" debaters you might get upset.I would assume pumpkin eater is in his eighties while I am in the young fifties.You quote stephan hawkingand I am quite happy to dicuss multiple unverses with you. My maths is alittle rusty but Ican still remember some basics of quantum theory
please contact me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by sulphur
dear see saw I did not mean to offend you.But if you play with "experienced" debaters you might get upset.I would assume pumpkin eater is in his eighties while I am in the young fifties.You quote stephan hawkingand I am quite happy to dicuss multiple unverses with you. My maths is alittle rusty but Ican still remember some basics of quantum theory
please contact me

No i am not offend i was just wondering what you meant by "love it" but i said this is stupid cause there is no evidence of GOD AT all no where in the world or every in the world, but people still believe it cause its in the bible, so i say this if the bible said the sky was red, and you looked up and seen the sky is blue would you believe the bible.

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"I wouldn't mind having cool kung-fu powers."

For real! that jumping thing would be cool too!!

"you said that you wanted proof and that would be proof. If i went to s doctor and they could see me, hear me. hear my heart beating,. then i am real. And i have done that before so i am real and IMO thats why god isn't.
"

Nope, none of that is proof at all. I'm still waiting for you to prove it to me. I'm not your doctor so that doesn't work.

Upvote 0