Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dose any one know were I can find information on the Evanglical Adventst Chruch. It was a denomination the existed for about 60 years just after the millerite dissappointment in october 1844. It is not the same as seventh day adventist church. If you know af a website or any other info it would be really appreciated if you would post something.

Tonks

No longer here
Site Supporter
Aug 15, 2005
Heading home...
✟49,042.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dose any one know were I can find information on the Evanglical Adventst Chruch. It was a denomination the existed for about 60 years just after the millerite dissappointment in october 1844. It is not the same as seventh day adventist church. If you know af a website or any other info it would be really appreciated if you would post something.

Are these the same folks that are also referred to as Millerites? I'm familiar with the Millerites but not the Evangelical Adventist Church....it would help if I knew we were talking about the same group....????

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟376,348.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
they came out of the millerite movement and were the main body of "adventist" there were

Live and death Adventist
Age to come Adventist
Moderate Adventist Advent christians and SDA chruch of God
Evanglical Adventist - Main body by 1914 does not exist. This is the group i am intrested in.
shut door Adventist - from which SDA fromed
Spirituali Advetist - Jehovha wittness came from

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.