EUPROSDEKTOS = ACCEPTANCE, APPROVED. OR REPROBATES ?

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Second Corinthians 13:5. Examine yourselves whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves. how that Jesus christ is in you, except Ye be reprobates. How many people are doing Gods will. Are they playing church, listening to traditions of men. Or too busy in ways of the world for God. 13:6. But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. Habitual sinners don't care. False preachers misleading people. Idle, lazy people who won't work for living. Their not productive Christian people. The fake shepherds are the worst bunch. Galatians 2:4. And that of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in christ Jesus, that they might bring us into Bondage. Sadly, some denominations put stumbling block in people paths. Teaching traditions of men, false doctrine. Won't teach revelation or old testament. Won't teach seals and trumps. Or who kenites are. Wont teach ephesians chapter 6. Get the picture. Can we see why so many Christian people are empty souls. God is in the business of saving souls. They're are many lost people in the world. If your in Bondage, how can the person be any use to God ?? Thier biblically illiterate. THERIZO in Greek means = harvest. When Jesus returns 7th trump, what kind of harvest will He see. Production or unprofitable ? As al Pacino would say, what do got for me !?. Isaiah 20:8. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreams, and his soul is empty; Is this adding up. ACHREIOO Greek means = unprofitable. When Jesus returns 7th trump. Is it welcome to joy of the Lord or get out of My sight. They're are two sides of the gulf. Paradise for the righteous. Sheol, called hell, for reprobates. Luke chapter 16 to document. Al Pacino wants to know what do you got ??.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟280,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Second Corinthians 13:5. Examine yourselves whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves. how that Jesus christ is in you, except Ye be reprobates. How many people are doing Gods will. Are they playing church, listening to traditions of men. Or too busy in ways of the world for God. 13:6. But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates. Habitual sinners don't care. False preachers misleading people. Idle, lazy people who won't work for living. Their not productive Christian people. The fake shepherds are the worst bunch. Galatians 2:4. And that of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in christ Jesus, that they might bring us into Bondage. Sadly, some denominations put stumbling block in people paths. Teaching traditions of men, false doctrine. Won't teach revelation or old testament. Won't teach seals and trumps. Or who kenites are. Wont teach ephesians chapter 6. Get the picture. Can we see why so many Christian people are empty souls. God is in the business of saving souls. They're are many lost people in the world. If your in Bondage, how can the person be any use to God ?? Thier biblically illiterate.
THERIZO in Greek means = harvest. When Jesus returns 7th trump, what kind of harvest will He see. Production or unprofitable ? As al Pacino would say, what do got for me !?. Isaiah 20:8. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreams, and his soul is empty; Is this adding up. ACHREIOO Greek means = unprofitable. When Jesus returns 7th trump. Is it welcome to joy of the Lord or get out of My sight. They're are two sides of the gulf. Paradise for the righteous. Sheol, called hell, for reprobates. Luke chapter 16 to document. Al Pacino wants to know what do you got ??.
How about Sheol is the place for all deceased. . .Paradise for the righteous and Hades for the unrighteous?

Upvote 0