error of oneness - what preachers?

Saulball

Mar 29, 2004
✟261.00
Faith
Christian
one triune God riverpastor

God the Father, God the Holy Spirit, and God the son (jesus)..."I pray that they are ONE, even as we (I and the Father) are one"

3 in person
1 in unity of purpose!

We have fellowship with the Father and Son, throught the Spirit given to us! So in us the fullness dwells also!

yeehaa

Great point Jim!

Upvote 0

Saulball

Mar 29, 2004
✟261.00
Faith
Christian
back to the thread

anyone know of other Modalist preachers? Oneness or Arianistic?

I read a post board from them, I think they think we are lost. LOL.

I guess they have DEEPER revelation than Paul and Peter and John, in their New Testament writings. Its a shame people stick with "revelation" some times over the word of God.

Upvote 0

Saulball

Mar 29, 2004
✟261.00
Faith
Christian
no I don't discredit salvation my brother

We don't have to KNOW everything to be saved and have true faith. IN fact error can occur when we have true faith. But when its revealed, true faith will accept it. An apostate will reject TRUTH revealed to be politically correct or whatever.

I agree it doesn't matter, good hearted people they are sometimes. And we know God is looking at the intent of the Heart. But I as far as preaching I have to be ware.

Upvote 0

~RENEE~

Legend
Jan 21, 2005
home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jim M said:
Huh? No one is bashing preachers on this thread. :scratch:

\o/

BTW, Are you bashing us for bashing preachers?

The names have already been stated Not by you but on the opening post just give it time the bashing will start. Bashing you no just stating that God is comming for a people that is not spending their time nitpicking and condeming each other just because they don't agree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

riverpastor

Take the Red Pill.
Mar 23, 2004
Ft. Worth
✟20,727.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Very good stuff, I'll say.

The first time I read God Chasers, in the opening forward, I just began weeping... and I remember weeping while reading it and then I came across the part where Tenney says, "... if you're weeping right now..."

I had to look around to see if he was looking at me.

God Chasers was the book I was going to write. Tenney just beat me to it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~RENEE~

Legend
Jan 21, 2005
home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
riverpastor said:
Very good stuff, I'll say.

The first time I read God Chasers, in the opening forward, I just began weeping... and I remember weeping while reading it and then I came across the part where Tenney says, "... if you're weeping right now..."

I had to look around to see if he was looking at me.

God Chasers was the book I was going to write. Tenney just beat me to it!

I know the feeling it did the same thing to me but I've gotta read it again.

And what do you mean he beat you to it why how dare he^_^ .

Upvote 0

sweetrevival

Veteran
Dec 28, 2004
Woodstock, Australia
✟1,542.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jim M said:
All of them are God. That’s kind of at the heart of the doctrine of the Trinity.

My last name is Miller. So is my wife’s and son’s. We are all Miller but Jim is not Stephanie and Stephanie is not Scott.

Jesus/Father/Spirit is God but they are not the same person.

And God (J/F/S) is spirit.

\o/

Excellent answer - with the understanding that your wife and son have their own roles and their own parts to play in your family trinity.

Except that while Jesus came to earth, He was still God, while the Holy Spirit comforts and counsels us, He is still God, and while God creates and rules, He is still Jesus and the Holy Spirit. And while Jesus was God on earth, He was also the Holy Spirit in Truth. The only separation is in the context of the actual act they are performing!

But that's the tricky bit for many isn't it Jim, the sameness and the difference. That's what catches many people up.

Perhaps using people's work and family roles could also help. I am a mother, when my husband is home I am a wife and lover, but in town I am a shopper, and on this forum, I am a contributor. Different roles, different 'hats', but all me!

Upvote 0