Eric Clapton claims that those who have been vaccinated with the Covid vaccine are victims of...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...“massive hypnosis.”

Eric Clapton claimed that anyone vaccinated with the Covid vaccine was a victim “Mass formation hypnosis”.

The 76-year-old singer previously claimed to be suffering from disturbing side effects after AstraZeneca’s jab and released a lockdown single stand and deliverer with Van Morrison in 2020.

In a new interview on The Real Music Observer YouTube channel, Eric claimed that the subliminal message hidden in the ad led people to jabs.

Continued below.
Eric Clapton claims that those who have been vaccinated with the Covid vaccine are victims of "massive hypnosis." - Texas News Today

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
...“massive hypnosis.”

Eric Clapton claimed that anyone vaccinated with the Covid vaccine was a victim “Mass formation hypnosis”.

The 76-year-old singer previously claimed to be suffering from disturbing side effects after AstraZeneca’s jab and released a lockdown single stand and deliverer with Van Morrison in 2020.

In a new interview on The Real Music Observer YouTube channel, Eric claimed that the subliminal message hidden in the ad led people to jabs.

Continued below.
Eric Clapton claims that those who have been vaccinated with the Covid vaccine are victims of "massive hypnosis." - Texas News Today

And now I respect Eric Clapton a little less now.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
...“massive hypnosis.”

Continued below.
'Stand and Deliver' is great.

• Agree
Reactions: SashaMaria
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
It's your right to think that. I'm not going to cancel you for thinking that.

Well, when I made the decision to get vaccinated it had nothing to do with being hypnotized. I did it based on my own research and my own unique circumstances. Turns out I was right to be vaccinated.

I am on my third week of being home after my girlfriend contracted Covid (she too is vaccinated). Both of us ended up with Covid pneumonia. Had we not been vaccinated, one or both of us would be on a vent in a hospital. Especially, me with my asthma.

When people make comments as Mr. Clapton did, it serves no real good.

I am not saying this to "cancel" him.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Well, when I made the decision to get vaccinated it had nothing to do with being hypnotized. I did it based on my own research and my own unique circumstances. Turns out I was right to be vaccinated.

I am on my third week of being home after my girlfriend contracted Covid (she too is vaccinated). Both of us ended up with Covid pneumonia. Had we not been vaccinated, one or both of us would be on a vent in a hospital. Especially, me with my asthma.

When people make comments as Mr. Clapton did, it serves no real good.

I am not saying this to "cancel" him.
Would you say that cancelling is not an American ideal?

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
While I don't agree with Clapton that it applies to everyone universally or that it's about subliminal messages in ads, I do believe there is something to the "mass formation psychosis" that has gotten so many to unquestionably believe the narratives surrounding the vaccine and the mandates and other topics. I am willing to believe there is something to this psychosis considering the general degree of insanity surrounding propaganda and the inability for so many to distinguish between objective reality and delusion.

I chose to get the vaccine as well because of my close work with people and animals, but at the same time I don't believe we've been told the complete and honest truth considering the vast amount of suppression of information and censorship of free speech. I believe we must choose the medical decisions that make the most sense for us, but also be unwilling to just go with whatever narratives are presented to us as truth.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Would you say that cancelling is not an American ideal?

I am of two minds in regards to it. On one hand, I understand why it's done and can to a point agree. I also don't think we should do it to do it.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I am of two minds in regards to it. On one hand, I understand why it's done and can to a point agree. I also don't think we should do it to do it.
Used to be that liberals said they may disagree with someone but would fight for their right to say it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I'm a moderate. /shrug
Hey, me too. Not a member of the two big polarities. I was though. I was a Democrat, and then a Republican but now, thankfully, am neither.

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, when I made the decision to get vaccinated <snip> I did it based on my own research and my own unique circumstances. Turns out I was right to be vaccinated.

And that's fine. But for most of the Woke, they refuse to allow everyone else that same option. It's either "get the jab or consider yourself an enemy of humanity". You can't make decisions for yourself any more---you will either submit to the will of the collective, or face complete ostracism. I am not saying this is how you view things; I am saying this is how the Woke view things.

In our case, my wife chose to forego vaccinating because she suffers from atrial fibrillation and extreme tachycardia, and the vaccines have a record of killing people with heart irregularities. She was a lot more afraid of dying of the vaccine than she was of Covid. As for me, I am old enough to remember the Swine Flu outbreak in the 1970s and the number of people who were killed by the vaccine that the government rushed into production. I am also old enough to remember the Persian Gulf War, and all of the troops who were given experimental vaccines, and are suffering conditions because of them to this very day. I don't trust Covid vaccines, and so I have made the informed decision for myself to forego it.

While I don't agree with Clapton that it applies to everyone universally or that it's about subliminal messages in ads, I do believe there is something to the "mass formation psychosis" that has gotten so many to unquestionably believe the narratives surrounding the vaccine and the mandates and other topics. I am willing to believe there is something to this psychosis considering the general degree of insanity surrounding propaganda and the inability for so many to distinguish between objective reality and delusion.

I quite agree. The last time we saw this many people openly embrace a standard line to this extent, Poland was invaded. "If you repeat something enough times, people will start to believe it."

Used to be that liberals said they may disagree with someone but would fight for their right to say it.

Ah, but that was then, and this is now. We left Mayberry behind a long time ago.

Hey, me too. Not a member of the two big polarities. I was though. I was a Democrat, and then a Republican but now, thankfully, am neither.

I went through the same cycle, chevy. My parents were staunch Roosevelt-Truman Democrats; I was influenced by them until I went into the military. I voted for Ronald Reagan because he favored a strong defense. By the time I was 30, I was not exactly a Republican, but I was certainly a conservative independant. Today, I am in favor of jettisoning both of our major political parties, which are so corrupt that they are unsalvageable. I'd like to see parties that adhere strictly to the Constitution, but I am also realistic (cynical?) enough to acknowledge that short of second American revolution, that's never going to happen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0