Originally posted by Badfish
Man how did you quote me that fast? Well the big Bang would be consistent with Spontaneous creation, in fact it sounds better than the cause without a cause theory.

If I may repeat my question: what is the scientific theory of creation? Could you please quote from it or tell me when, where and by whom it has been published? 

Upvote 0

LewisWildermuth

Senior Veteran
May 17, 2002
Bloomington, Illinois
✟11,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by Brimshack
You are absolutely coorect Lewis. I will change it immediately.

Thanks Brim :) I didn't take itas an attack, I think I know you better than that, but I wanted the correction to be there, Fundies often make the rest of us look like trols and honest we aren't.:)

Upvote 0

OldBadfish

Dec 30, 2001
Montana
✟12,709.00
Because biologists and scientists don't explore the creation theory. Mostly because it is faith. I think Creation makes a lot of sense when you think about the Universe, and how it's expanding, and how it seemingly originated out of the blue.

There are a few good creation scientists, but as you know they don't have much to work with.

It is easy to surmise evolution from created matter, in fact it is very logical for scientists to explore this science. It is not logical from a scientific standpoint to try to garner evidence for Creation.

It is faith, and written testimony in the bible, thats all I can say.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Badfish
Because biologists and scientists don't explore the creation theory.

Why not? surely there are many christian scientists.

Mostly because it is faith.

Faith != Science

I think Creation makes a lot of sense when you think about the Universe, and how it's expanding, and how it seemingly originated out of the blue.
There are a few good creation scientists, but as you know they don't have much to work with.

Why so? If god is visible in his creation, there should be a lot to work with.

It is easy to surmise evolution from created matter, in fact it is very logical for scientists to explore this science. It is not logical from a scientific standpoint to try to garner evidence for Creation.

It is faith, and written testimony in the bible, thats all I can say.

Then it is not science and there is no "Creation Science". Why do people claim that there was?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brimshack

Mar 23, 2002
Arizona
✟12,010.00
Faith
Atheist
I donn't think one of the posts has contained a scientific theory insupport of atheism. Several christians have conceded up front that their belief in Creationism is a matter of faith, and not of science. Those Christians have earned a modicum of respect in my opinion, but I am frankly surprised that we haven't even seen an attempt to produce a theory. I could have sworn that some of the folks around here do advocate such a theory, and even want it taught in the science classes. I am beginning to wonder if Genesis would be the textbook.

Upvote 0