Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fetter let out a huge roar that caused the horses to stomp nervously and the people to run in fear. XAvier skipped breakfast and ran outside to see what the trouble was. Though as he ran through he said, "We have trouble guys, we may have been found."

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟37,476.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talendra went to the stables and found several young men she hired to help move supplies to the barge. By the time the others filtered out all that was left were their own packs and the Chevros.

Talendra led the way stealthily through the winding streets and finally arrived at the riverfront. She led them to the barge gangplank and walked up onto the barge with N'yola at her side. "Hurry, we must get going quickly." Talendra spoke quietly to the group, knowing the Black Mages would not be able to get another boat for at least the next three days.

N'yola did not like the gangplank and began to fuss constantly about getting her feet on dry ground where any sane Chevros should be. Talendra shook her head at her bondmate but rubbed her hand along the silky neck for reassurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

cyberwing

Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟37,476.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talendra had paid the Inn owner and the barge owner already so they departed soon after everyone was on board. The barge men were nervous of the riverlions and eyed Xavier with distrust.

To Talendra's dismay she realized, everything was done that she could do... now she was left at loose ends. She paced the barges outer length but she did nothing but get in the way of the men guiding the barge. She finally went back toward the pile of packs and laid back feeling useless. It was going to be a LONG two days.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Xavier was used to the distrust he recieved everytime he went somewhere with Fetter and the cubs. Mira had yet again found her way to Talle's pack and started licking Talle's hand when she laid near the packs. She tried to mind link with Talle, her daddy had told her if she was close enough to the woman she could do it. "Miss Talle, it is going to be ok, isn't it?"

Xavier headed over to where he had seen Talle head, making sure that Fetter and Tonk watched the animals. He sat near her, not saying anything.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Once on board, Tolri stayed close to N'rainor. She knew that there wasn't going to be much to do, so she settled down next to her bonded and pulled out the small chunk of wood. N'rainor looked over her shoulder at the piece of wood and then asked, "Another carving?" Tolri nodded and said, "Yes...but I don't know what it will be yet." N'rainor snorted, but didn't say anything.

Upvote 0

Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Percilla looked at the water curiously. She'd never seen a sea before. She knew it was a bunch of water, but where did it come from? What was it for? She was very curious. Shadow stayed near N'ashi like Tolri did with R'nainor. Naza stayed near everyone. Percilla looked at Tonk who was guarding the horses and patted went over to him, and then patted him on the head.

'Shadow! I've got some books here! Would you get them out of the packs?' N'ashi asked. 'Sure.' he grabbed the pack with the books and opened it. Several romance novels were in there but there were other books too.

'Treasure island? I've never heard of that books before.' He brought out another book called Carving and wood work, he then brought out another book of the same title. 'Yes... I was thinking you could hand those books out.' N'ashi said to Shadow.

Shadow went to Percilla. "Do you know how to read?" Percilla blushed. "Again no." she sighed. 'Good grief.' he thought to himself. he went to Naza and let him chose one of the books. Naza chose the a copy of Carving and woodwork. Shadow was too embarrassed to ask anyone else so he sat down with the remaining copy of Carving and woodwork.

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟37,476.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talle had been playing with the cub once she came out of the pack. "There you are little one, what have you been up to?"

Talendra looked up when Xavier came over. "Hello...looks like I'm not going to be able to do much for while. So how about that talk we have been trying to have?" Talendra cocked her head to the side and looked up at him curiously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PegasusOnFire

Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Thanks Talle. So what would you like to know about my mission, and don't tell me that N'yola and N'ight haven't been talking behind our backs and not sharing information with either of us." He said, smiling. "Cause N'ight is not as innocent as he tries to make himself out to be."

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"My mission was to learn healing powers, find new better herbs, learn the ways of a pacifist and tie up loose ends in the Green Rock Mountian village that I grew up in. How I ended up near Bull was that he was there in my village. He, he told me things about you that I knew were not true." Xavier said to her, "and, well I just had to defend you. But look what that got me." He laughted nervously, "near death and, and nothing never mind."

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟37,476.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Bull uses anything to get people upset because he tries to get them to strike first... if they do he feels justified in doing whatever he was planning to do. You have to learn to ignore Bull. He is about 90 percent short in the brains department. He has a cruel streak which is why I have never liked him. He kept telling my father to marry me off to him and he would see the company to greatness..." Talendra rolled her eyes and made a face. "My father only kept him on because one thing Bull won't do is back down. My father always said he wasn't smart enough to back down..." Talendra nodded. "Seriously Xavier you should not have even listened to his nonsense... he was baiting you. And you certainly didn't have to defend me..." Talendra raised an eyebrow. "I could always best Bull with the sword and he knows it. Something that made him despise me all the more." Talle shook her head and leaned back. "I'm surprised he didn't kill you..." She said thoughtfully as if something were occurring to her just as the words left her mouth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cyberwing

Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟37,476.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Oh my... you don't suppose...." Talendra tried to shake off the thought that struck her. "He is the sort the Black Mages could use if they..." Talendra turned pale and she sat up, fury brewing in her eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tolri finally decided on something to carve, and pulled out her dagger. She started to whittle with N'rainor hovering over her shoulder wanting to see what she was making. She smiled every time N'rainor leaned down in order to get a closer look, and his nose brushed against her cheek. "Be careful, N'rainor." Tolri told him teasingly. N'rainor only snorted and nuzzled against her neck for a moment before going back to watching Tolri create her carving.

Upvote 0

Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Naza dropped the book and drew his sword, and then spun around. Percilla almost fell over board by the sudden outburst. Shadow threw the book up in the air and drew his sword. Naza and Shadow releaxed when they saw it was Talendra, and put their swords away. "Who did what?" Shadow asked as he walked up to Talle. "What was that about?" Naza asked.

Upvote 0