Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talendra laughed and thanked Naza for dancing with her. Even in her leathers, her femininity was still abundantly apparent. She was having fun for the first time since her father died. Talendra had not allowed herself to experience this much fun. She went to Xavier and asked him to try the folk dance with her, promising to show him the steps.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Once Tolri had eaten, she had retreated into a corner to just sit and watch the other silently. She had another small chunk of wood resting on her lap and she fiddled around with that for a few moments before tucking it into a pocket. She just sat there for a while before standing up and silently slipping out of the room. Tolri headed to where the Chevros were and N'rainor looked up when she came toward him. "Tolri! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be inside with the others?" he asked, cocking his head at her slightly. "I was in there..." she told him, sighing softly.

N'rainor nickered softly and then pushed against Tolri in the direction of the Inn. "The others are in there having fun. Go on and get back inside." Tolri started to protest, but N'rainor wouldn't budge on her going back inside. Finally, she relented and started to head back inside, but before she entered, she turned and raised an eyebrow at N'rainor. "By the way...I want that carving back." she told him teasingly. N'rainor laughed and said, "I don't think so! Now get in there Tolhvalri!" Tolri smiled slightly and then headed back inside. She made her way back to the private dining room and slipped inside, taking a seat by herself once again and just watching the others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Link

Lv 7x Khain Maple Priest
Sep 16, 2003
Victoria Island
✟16,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Kilik looked around the inn, the similarity between this place and the inn he lived close to in Espree. So many memories, so many thoughts of his past and his father came back to him. A year before his father dissapeared he had gone to the inn with his father about going on a prolonged fishing trip and turnned him down. It turnned into a heated debate in which Kilik said many things he wished he had kept to himself.

All those words came rushing back to him, everything he had said. He staired at the fire for a long time, thinking, not noticing anything or anyone else.

Then Talendra tugged on him, she wanted him to, dance? He had enjoyed the folk dancing he had done when he was younger, but that was so long ago. He looked around only to see many people were dancing; he wouln't stand out so, why not.

Kilik tried to follow Talendra's lead as best as he could, occasionally loosing his balance and stumbling.

Upvote 0

Ellesar

biomedical engineer-to-be and LOTR fanatic
Jul 2, 2004
Rinoth with the dragons
Visit site
✟47,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tolri sighed softly and did her best to follow Talle's and Naza's lead, but she stumbled about as much as Kilik, if not more. She had never danced in her life, and she certainly wasn't enjoying all the stumbling she was doing, despite her trying to learn the dance. After attempting it for several minutes, she stopped and said, "I can't do this... I'll just go sit over there and watch." She ducked away from the others and settled down in the same spot she had been sitting in before.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Xavier followed Talle in the dance and was soon enjoying himself, and was thankfull that Talle was also enjoying herself. Though he was afraid of what she would do in the morning. He was going to enjoy the night.

"This is fun Talle." He said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Fetter and the cubs kept watch over the horses and made sure that no one came near them, which wasn't a problem because who would want to come near a riverlion.

N'ight enjoyed his time outside, as being inside was a bit to confining for him, and he knew what he would do if he was confined.

Xavier also enjoyed himself with Talle and their time relaxing and forgetting about their troubles for at least one night. Tomorrow would see them off again, all to soon.

Upvote 0

Quantum X

Legend
Oct 17, 2006
✟21,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Percilla was getting tired, she missed a note, then another, then she stopped. "I'm sorry but I'm to tired to play..." she put her ukalali back in her pack then just sat there. "I'm tired too." Shadow confessed. Naza smiled. "Then I think it's probably time to get some sleep!" he said. 'You don't say?' N'ashi teased. 'Oh shush you!!' Shadow grinned.

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talendra nodded at Percilla. "Thank you!" She smiled brightly. She had already paid the Innkeeper for their meal, so she stretched and headed after the others to locate her room. She went to bed quickly after making sure the Chevros would stay wary.

The next morning Talle left early then returned about the time everyone was getting up for breakfast.
"The barge arrived last night on schedule. We will leave as soon as everyone is done eating."

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0