TExas
✟28,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe that the end times fascination and speculations of Christians is an immense mistake. The earth will be destroyed in some 6 billion years when the nuclear fires of the sun burn out and the sun expands to engulf the earth. By that time I hope that mankind will have expanded to inhabit other planets.
I see myself somewhat eccentric and un-ortho-dox with my belief and understanding of doctrine today and also eschatologically. I don't hold to mainstream teachings of rapture and others.

• Agree
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,139.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
P.S. There are so many other forums you could go to ponder about this and that. I personalty don't think there is going to be any Christian nation. I think the chance for that is about the same as a snowball in, well, you know where. There are no plans for it, no funds for it, no leaders organizing any such place. Can you name a single country that is willing to move out of the way for it?

But there are people in desperate need of prayer and this forum is....supposed to be.... especially for them.

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Christians around the world ought to lobby our governments to get the UN to create a recognize create a Christian nation in the Middle-East.
That's exactly what Lebanon was, a Christian nation. It used to be called the diamond of the middle east. Then the whole world just stood back and watched Hezbollah take it over and turn it into yet another Muslim state.

Before you start carving out some new Christian state out of the only existing Jewish state in the entire world, reclaim Lebanon.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,139.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you would look at the title for this forum, and its statement
That's exactly what Lebanon was, a Christian nation. It used to be called the diamond of the middle east. Then the whole world just stood back and watched Hezbollah take it over and turn it into yet another Muslim state.

Before you start carving out some new Christian state out of the only existing Jewish state in the entire world, reclaim Lebanon.
If you will look at the title of this forum, and its stated purpose, you will see that it is not for debate. Please respect those who are being persecuted for their faith, and let this forum be for THEM, as intended, for prayers for them.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Remember the first settlers here in America were “Christians” but then began slaughtering the American Indians.
Maybe a pertinent point to look into.

Some of the first settlers would never hurt anyone.

But the ones financing the colonization were brutal worldwide (very bad reputation).

Today this may still happen a lot. Those "high up" in government , finance, legal, medical, military, oil, pharmacy, care only for money, and don't care who dies or gets hurt, eh?

But amongst the little children, are those who are trusting God with their own lives and everything else, and won't harm anyone else.

• Agree
Reactions: BNR32FAN
Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟842,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
240456_3341bfd4b8bed7e07683758cb9d23d0d.jpg

Mod Hat ON

This thread has been moved to General Politics for a better fit. Please continue your discussion here.

Mod Hat OFF

Upvote 0