• Next hundred years.

• Next thousand years.

• I have no idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lared said:
cbk,
The majority of the 144,000 spirtitual Israelites (true Christians) have already been united with Christ in heaven.
There are approx. only 8,500 remaining on earth that also are to rule with Christ in his heavenly kingdom over the millions of meek that shall inherit the earth.
Government in heaven made of Christ, the king, and his 144,000 co-rulers.
Subjects to live forever on a paradise earth.
Most of the 8,500 are elderly.
We are towards the end of the last days.
World conditions can hardly get much worse without the entire planet and life on it dying.

Where are you getting this 8,500 from? Does this have anything to do with these people carrying the box?

Upvote 0
lared said:
cbk,
what box?

to be more exacting as of 2002...the number was 8,760.

These are annointed Christians who take on the prime responsibility of carrying out Matthew 24:14. That is how you will be able to identify them during these last days.

Where are you getting these figures? 8760??? I do not understand how these individuals have been identified and how the count is made and where the records are for the other 100,000+ people??

This is new to me. Where are you getting this from?

Upvote 0

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
cbk, lared is ignoring requests to provide Scripture or sources for whatever in the world he/she is talking about. So until I see something other than someone throwing numbers around I'll have to just ignore it.

Upvote 0

lared

May 27, 2002
Visit site
✟1,291.00
Rapture

Definition: The belief that faithful Christians will be bodily caught up from the earth, suddenly taken out of the world, to be united with the Lord "in the air." The word "rapture" is understood by some persons, but not by all, to be the meaning of 1 Thessalonians 4:17. The word "rapture" does not occur in the inspired Scriptures.

When the apostle Paul said that Christians would be "caught up" to be with the Lord, what subject was being discussed?

1 Thess. 4:13-18, RS: "We would not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning those who are asleep ["those who sleep in death," NE; "those who have died," TEV, JB], that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, shall not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel's call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words." (Evidently some members of the Christian congregation in Thessalonica had died. Paul encouraged the survivors to comfort one another with the resurrection hope. He reminded them that Jesus was resurrected after his death; so, too, at the coming of the Lord, those faithful Christians among them who had died would be raised to be with Christ.)

Upvote 0

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
lared said:
cbk,
if you are sincerely interested in learning, feel free to pm me.

See what I mean?

There is Scripture for this. When someone tries to pull you aside, get you away from other believers so they can "teach" you something. Look out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.