What scares you the most about hurricanes?

• The wind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The risk of flooding

• Possible looting, etc...

• Power outages

• Their unpredictability

• How long they last

• Being stuck inside with family

• The cleanup

• Dealing with insurance

• Total voters

April303

Jul 7, 2021
Antigua
✟17,386.00
Country
Antigua And Barbuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hiya all!

Some of us are currently in the midst of hurricane season, and may or may not be experiencing weather or anticipating it.

*I myself am keeping close watch on Sammy as he hopefully, by the Lord's divine mercy and benevolence.... And patience, skirts by and wanders out to sea. *

From first hand experience, the possibility of a coming storm, is coupled with their unpredictability (both in strength, effects, and landfall) can be detrimental to the mental health in a myriad of aspects.

In short, a prolonged panic of weather 'developing'. Compacted with the cv-19 ongoing crisis, and hurricane season is admittedly a daunting existence this year.

Please keep your spirits up and continue faithfully trusting God to be with you, no matter what happens. I pray for all others counting the days until this dreaded season is finally over and we can all give the weather channels and sites a rest.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praise You in this Storm

I am very grateful we live inland. :) I am grateful also we do not have to count our fears. It is always good to plan though and prepare. But God protects us in ways we do not see.

Upvote 0