Rochdale
Visit site
✟11,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Optimus,
Please dont't forget that the Father created you because He loves you and has a purpose for your life.
Don't forget that He sent Jesus to die on the cross for you because He loves you and that He might pay for all your sins, so that you might be forgiven of anything and be set free from all guilt (to know and have His peace).

The Father loves you and His love is there for you no matter what state you are in, all you have to do is to reach out and receive it by faith. I encourage you to reach out to the Father and receive His love for you....right now. As you receive, so you will know His peace.

A further suggestion - spend some time looking into the Father's face and see the love that is there for you.

I'm praying that as you turn to God to receive from Him, so He will pour His love out into your heart and you will find peace in the warnth of His love....

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Originally posted by Optimus_P
You know what is the most fustrating part of trying to lead a christian life.

the constant failings and rebeliousness of ones actions.

your words are kinda and much appricated.
My friend,
I know what you are experiencing. I too, have much failure in my life, failures of many sorts. I will not elaborate here. I will say, you are not alone. I think you know that. I discovered a grand key revealed by the Holy Spirit to me. You may already be aware of it. It is the gift from God of repentence. I prayed for a year and a half everyday
for that. Finally, I am the possessor of such a great gift.
I became sick of living in the dark, cold, hard place of death. I did not know what to do. I was not grieved. I was dead. The dead do not grieve, they are dead. They cannot love, there is nothing to give. They cannot receive, they are like stone. Oh, how I know this so well.
I still fall daily in some way. I still fail in some, what I see as a major way, sometimes. But in my heart of hearts,
I know. I know Jesus is my intercessor. I am his. You are his. Pray that His love will fill your heart. Pray that His gift of repentence from the Holy Spirit would fill you up. Pray that He would lift this terrible, terrible oppressiion from you. Pray for a revelation. Pray through the darkness. Pray through the stone that surrounds your heart. Jesus raised Lazurus from death, He will raise you.
You are not the adversaries, you belong to Jesus. You are His possession. Let Him fill you up. And in the dark cold place from which you are dwelling, give God the Glory.
There are many who do not even know they are the dead.
God opened your eyes to this. You are now in a place of warfare. You have to let Him do your fighting. Persevere,
and God will win by His very Spirit.
Do not run and do not hide. Just as the Father knows where you hide, so does death. Do all I have told you, if you haven't already begun and stop TRYING. Let the Holy Spirit,
and Jesus and the Father do a miracle in you. It is the impossible God revels in doing for us. You cannot live the
"Christian Life." Only Jesus can and He will live it through you if you let him. All we can do, and this is prescribed, is control ourselves as best as we can.
We cannot imitate perfection. We can let Christ operate through us.
Above all pray, worship and PRAISE HIM!

Upvote 0

HisLamb

Feb 6, 2002
N.E. Texas
Visit site
✟1,054.00
Faith
Catholic
Originally posted by Optimus_P
You know what is the most fustrating part of trying to lead a christian life.

the constant failings and rebeliousness of ones actions.

Optimus, it may be frustrating for you, but you must remember that no one is perfect. Jesus was the only perfect man to walk on this earth. But He was fully God as well as fully human. We are only human.

Yes, we must strive to imitate Christ in our lives. But we need to realize that, unfortunately, we can and do fail at times. We do rebel at times. At these times, rather than punish ourselves and falling into despair, we need to remember how very much God loves us. Jesus is there with you, Optimus. He's only waiting for you to turn around and look at Him. He will forgive you. He will help you to move on.

And I will pray for you.

Upvote 0

fieldmouse3

Contributor
Feb 14, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
✟8,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I dealt with a lot of loneliness and emptiness this fall and winter. The ONLY thing that helped me was prayer. It's not an instantaneous solution to all your problems. You've gotta keep at it, keep turning to God, and eventually He WILL bring you out of it. Cling to Him, and stay faithful! I'll be praying, too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.