~elsewhere~

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We just finished with church: it's 29* degrees with freezing rain in Austin; 21 people showed up this morning because the roads are iced over; and best (?) of all -- the heat went out so we worshipped in sanctuary where the temperatures were in the upper 30s!

Looks like I'm calling the piano tuner this week.

We've been below freezing now for 24 hours, which isn't necessarily a bad thing -- this is definitely going to kill (or slow down) bugs such as fire ants and killer bees, though I could do without the ice.

Also, it just isn't winter unless we have a couple of icy, cold days like this.

*For those of you who use the metric system, it's -2C and the inside of the church was +4C.

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
UberLutheran said:
We just finished with church: it's 29* degrees with freezing rain in Austin; 21 people showed up this morning because the roads are iced over; and best (?) of all -- the heat went out so we worshipped in sanctuary where the temperatures were in the upper 30s!

Looks like I'm calling the piano tuner this week.

We've been below freezing now for 24 hours, which isn't necessarily a bad thing -- this is definitely going to kill (or slow down) bugs such as fire ants and killer bees, though I could do without the ice.

Also, it just isn't winter unless we have a couple of icy, cold days like this.

*For those of you who use the metric system, it's -2C and the inside of the church was +4C.

metrics smetrics, feet and inches baby all the way! :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Illuminatus

Draft the chickenhawks
Nov 28, 2004
✟14,062.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Cat59 said:
I've got plenty of blessings at the moment, 100 is nothing.
Perhaps we should raise the stakes..

Okay.

Loser has to post naked pictures of themselves.

Alternately, the losers have to look at naked pictures of me. (me now, not me 5 months ago when I was toned and in decent shape. :cool:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.