Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Nope, that did not happen. Fools pretending to be electors made some noise. That was about it. There were no Republican electors in those states by definition since they lost.

Indeed -- this is what a real state elector looks like:

Hillary-Clinton-casts-electoral-vote.jpg

She's from New York. She cast her vote for Biden.
Her name is Hillary, and she's living proof that sometimes karma hits likes a baseball bat.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,559.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Indeed -- this is what a real state elector looks like:

Hillary-Clinton-casts-electoral-vote.jpg

She's from New York. She cast her vote for Biden.
Her name is Hillary, and she's living proof that sometimes karma hits likes a baseball bat.
To be fair, there was no realistic chance she wasn't going to be appointed as an elector because NY wasn't going to go for the Republicans.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
To be fair, there was no realistic chance she wasn't going to be appointed as an elector because NY wasn't going to go for the Republicans.
A poster here made a thread about that chance...

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
From the "These are not the droids you're looking for", files: Electors in 7 States Cast Dueling Votes for Trump

Republican electors in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico cast alternative slates of votes for President Donald Trump on Dec. 14, as the certified Democrat electors in the same states cast votes for former Vice President Joe Biden.
Likewise, in my house me and wife cast an alternative slate of votes for Biden last night.
Well, actually we just made tacos for dinner.
Legally, though they're both equally relevant to the actual election.

But in my case, we got tacos in the end. For the fake Republicans playing make-believe, they just made themselves look ridiculous in public. I think the tacos are the objectively superior choice.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

This thread -- and many others -- would indicate that "realism" isn't a high priority for the opposition party.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
:) praise God it did happen.. Rep in those states did vote..some were blocked not let in saying the vote already happened. Makes you wonder just WHO that State Cop was talking to :)

See when so much hate comes into play over just one man.. its not natural.. this is supernatural. Like you can stand and pray to ALLAH bless Mohamed or thousands of other Gods as in India yet try it with JESUS! Watch what happens. The enemy does NOT like that name ever spoken. You can GOD all you want..

Red sea moment. Hold on.. the great I am is about to shine.

It really is pretty amazing that he named the name of Jesus Christ, the Name that is above every other name. One day we who love the Name will be forever freed from being told to shut up about Jesus. I’ll be telling every saint I see through the eons. "This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him out of all his troubles!"

Upvote 0