Election Integrity--Voters reject same-day voter registration and universal mail vote

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have come to the conclusion that we are only talking about human error and no wrongdoing--before any proper investigation has taken place. This despite the fact that we have seen substantial dishonesty and a monumental effort by Democrats to stop and hinder investigations.

Hi @Valetta,

And, from the sound of your tenor, you have come to the conclusion that we are talking about some 'shocking, massive, effort of fraud', without, apparently any other proof than what I have. Seems like it's really just a matter of choice as to what one is believing as their source of truth.

You keep claiming lies and dishonesty, but you haven't yet shown any proof of your claim. I asked you in a previous post what lies you were holding against Georgia election officials and so far you have not replied. Listen, I hear literally dozens of unfounded claims coming from the camp of Trumpites. Again I will list a few. 60 court cases alleging wrongdoing. The courts have determined that the claims are, at best, poorly supported and more likely just false claims. That there are hundreds of affidavits that are going to be released like a Kraken. So far, now over a year later, not a peep. Not a one of those affidavits have seen the light of day. That there was massive fraud in the Maricopa county vote. It has since been audited with a fairly fine tooth comb and all they've got are a couple of similar miscounts such as are in your report from Georgia. Certianly nothing that we've been promised will prove fraud and turn the past election around. That there are literally thousands of data bytes that will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the election was stolen and will be released to the SC and it will all come to light. So far, not a peep. The Trumpite making that claim has now moved his 'release date' back and back and back and back and back and back and, well surely you get the picture. The last we heard was that it would all be released to the SC by Thanksgiving. Uh, let's see, uh...today is December 6 and if I recall correctly Thanksgiving is in November, right? Where's this plethora of promised information that's going to turn the election on it's ear?

You want to really make a claim of lying stick? Try turning it on the Trumpites. You'd likely have a much better chance. Look, you're free to believe what you want to believe is the truth. For the record, I don't use the same sources of truth as you do and I'm a little more careful about whose wagon I hitch my horse to. I like it, when someone says that they have some damaging information, that they can produce said damaging information. Not just continually crow about it to inflame a group of zombie followers.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again @Valletta

This is just a bit off track, perhaps, but...

Yesterday, I think it was, Tucker Carlson came out in support of Alex Jones. Calling him and those like him as the best media reporting that we've got. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to support a man who makes the ludicrous and painful claim that the death of some parent's children was a hoax. That it was some government play that was just put on for an act. That the grief of the parents was just some great acting by some paid actors. I'm not going to support anyone like that, nor anyone who does then support someone like that.

That's what we've come to here. You are in support of a group of people who have continually and regularly made claims for which they haven't been able to provide one shred of proof that the claims are correct as to the reality of what happened in the last election. Well, I'm not going to support those people, nor the people who support those people. As the Scriptures speak of people who have 'believed the lie', that's exactly how I see those people and I'm just not going to support that.

Bring me proof. Solid, established, verified proof that there was a group of people that actively worked to thwart the outcome of the election, and I'll listen. Until then, as far as I'm concerned, you are not one molecule different than the likes of Alex Jones. A loud mouthed, blasphemer of the truth. He being one who has no qualms whatsoever in causing terrible pain to people just to gain the following and attention of a bunch of people, who as far as I'm concerned, are just idiots.

I like to think of myself as a reasonably intelligent person who uses reasonable tests to dig into whether or not someone that I'm listening to is telling me the truth. I suppose I'm much like the proverbial Missourian...Show me! To me, the sad part is that those 'idiots' are becoming a larger and larger segment of our society. What the Scriptures say is true: The love of most will grow cold. We will become blasphemers and liars and haters, in ever greater and greater number, until the end comes.

That's where I stand on this issue of whether or not the last election was, in some way, 'stolen' from anyone. Show me proof!!!!

God bless,
Ted

• Winner
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi @Semper-Fi

Let's take a moment and be clear that your links do not answer the question that you appear to be posting them to answer. The question was asked: Has anyone documented any measurable percentage of cheating, ever?

You responded to that post with: Mass vote-by-mail really does invite fraud — we must guard against it

That's an opinion piece from the NY Post. All it is saying is that vote by mail MAY have ways in which fraud COULD be committed. It nowhere shows that there is any proof of 'any measurable percentage of cheating'.

The next link: Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

That is story 'supposed' to be by someone who claims to have performed illegal vote efforts. However, there are no facts or figures or anything that could be verified to support the claims. As it stands, it is merely a report that someone has done it, but neither proven nor verified. It still doesn't answer the question unless you can show where this person did complete 'any measurable percentage of cheating'. This type of proof is exactly the same type of 'proof' that Atty. Sydney Powell has a stack of to show that the election was rife with fraud. She obviously can't prove any of hers either.

Finally: Arizona Audit Finds Potentially Election-Shifting Numbers Of Illegal Ballots

All of those claims have been soundly rebuked. There is no stack of changed or lost ballots.

So, for the record, not a one of your proofs actually prove what you think it proves. However, if you call Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson, they might put you on one of their shows. They love to disseminate untruthful information in the guise of 'this proves it all' hysteria.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yesterday, I think it was, Tucker Carlson came out in support of Alex Jones. Calling him and those like him as the best media reporting that we've got. I'm sorry, but I'm not about to support a man who makes the ludicrous and painful claim that the death of some parent's children was a hoax. That it was some government play that was just put on for an act. That the grief of the parents was just some great acting by some paid actors. I'm not going to support anyone like that, nor anyone who does then support someone like that.

Today's winner.

That is just callous and evil. Jones seems to be completely unable to distinguish right and wrong, but what's Carlson's excuse?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi @Semper-Fi

Let's take a moment and be clear that your links do not answer the question that you appear to be posting them to answer. The question was asked: Has anyone documented any measurable percentage of cheating, ever?

You responded to that post with: Mass vote-by-mail really does invite fraud — we must guard against it

That's an opinion piece from the NY Post. All it is saying is that vote by mail MAY have ways in which fraud COULD be committed. It nowhere shows that there is any proof of 'any measurable percentage of cheating'.

The next link: Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots

That is story 'supposed' to be by someone who claims to have performed illegal vote efforts. However, there are no facts or figures or anything that could be verified to support the claims. As it stands, it is merely a report that someone has done it, but neither proven nor verified. It still doesn't answer the question unless you can show where this person did complete 'any measurable percentage of cheating'. This type of proof is exactly the same type of 'proof' that Atty. Sydney Powell has a stack of to show that the election was rife with fraud. She obviously can't prove any of hers either.

Finally: Arizona Audit Finds Potentially Election-Shifting Numbers Of Illegal Ballots

All of those claims have been soundly rebuked. There is no stack of changed or lost ballots.

So, for the record, not a one of your proofs actually prove what you think it proves. However, if you call Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson, they might put you on one of their shows. They love to disseminate untruthful information in the guise of 'this proves it all' hysteria.

God bless,
Ted
As I've said, we need to correct wrongdoing and stop as much election wrongdoing as we can for the future. Transparency and accountability are the keys in fighting election wrongdoing and other kinds of wrongdoing. There is no legitimate reason to hide the election records and facts from the people.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I've said, we need to correct wrongdoing and stop as much election wrongdoing as we can for the future. Transparency and accountability are the keys in fighting election wrongdoing and other kinds of wrongdoing. There is no legitimate reason to hide the election records and facts from the people.

Hi @Valletta

I agree 100% that we should make every effort to stop any election wrongdoing. I know of no instance where election records and facts have been hidden from the people. Yes, transparency and accountability are important in any question of election wrongdoing, although I'm not so sold on the idea that such an effort is going to stop 'other kinds of wrongdoing'. It probably won't effect our murder rate directly or someone's desire to get an abortion or stealing or money laundering, etc.

The problem is in one's definition of those parameters. You seem to obviously believe that certain election records and facts have been hidden in some way from the people. Care to be more specific about that. You seem to think that the way our present elections have been run lacks transparency and accountability. Care to give your understanding of how long this has been going on? I mean is this just something that seems to have popped up in just the last election or has this been going on now for 50 years?

Me, I haven't seen any proof that our current election process lacks the necessary transparency and accountability. It's why we have all the checks and balances to get from the day everyone casts their vote, to the day that the Senate confirms that vote. It's why there is a stretch of two months to get to that last step. It allows time for things like hanging chads or close races to be resolved with greater certainty. I am not aware of a single issue of election records and fact being hidden in some way from the people. Anyone who cares, can literally find pretty much all of the records of an election. As far as each one of us getting to sit down at some elections office and go through and personally count ballots ourselves...that process has never been available to John Q. Public. Mainly because it would jam up elections offices for no good purpose and the security of the ballots themselves.

From this last post of yours, it seems pretty apparent to me that you really don't have any solid ground to stand on for your complaint. But you've bought into the lie that just around the corner it's all going to fall apart and the truth will prevail!!!!! That's just cow dung.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wow,
Hi @Valletta

I agree 100% that we should make every effort to stop any election wrongdoing. I know of no instance where election records and facts have been hidden from the people. Yes, transparency and accountability are important in any question of election wrongdoing, although I'm not so sold on the idea that such an effort is going to stop 'other kinds of wrongdoing'. It probably won't effect our murder rate directly or someone's desire to get an abortion or stealing or money laundering, etc.

The problem is in one's definition of those parameters. You seem to obviously believe that certain election records and facts have been hidden in some way from the people. Care to be more specific about that. You seem to think that the way our present elections have been run lacks transparency and accountability. Care to give your understanding of how long this has been going on? I mean is this just something that seems to have popped up in just the last election or has this been going on now for 50 years?

Me, I haven't seen any proof that our current election process lacks the necessary transparency and accountability. It's why we have all the checks and balances to get from the day everyone casts their vote, to the day that the Senate confirms that vote. It's why there is a stretch of two months to get to that last step. It allows time for things like hanging chads or close races to be resolved with greater certainty. I am not aware of a single issue of election records and fact being hidden in some way from the people. Anyone who cares, can literally find pretty much all of the records of an election. As far as each one of us getting to sit down at some elections office and go through and personally count ballots ourselves...that process has never been available to John Q. Public. Mainly because it would jam up elections offices for no good purpose and the security of the ballots themselves.

From this last post of yours, it seems pretty apparent to me that you really don't have any solid ground to stand on for your complaint. But you've bought into the lie that just around the corner it's all going to fall apart and the truth will prevail!!!!! That's just cow dung.

God bless,
Ted
I have very solid ground, there is no question that Georgia election officials told multiple lies about the delay in counting. In the one full forensic audit of election results from one country in Arizona there were all kinds of roadblocks thrown up.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow,

I have very solid ground, there is no question that Georgia election officials told multiple lies about the delay in counting. In the one full forensic audit of election results from one country in Arizona there were all kinds of roadblocks thrown up.

Hi @Valletta

I suppose that you really don't see it, do you? I asked you for proof of your claim and all you've offered is a mere repetition of your claim. You don't understand that that isn't proof, do you? What kind of roadblocks were thrown up that didn't fairly quickly get resolved?

This is where you're supposed to come back and say, "Oh, everybody knows all the roadblocks that were thrown up!" As if that even answers the question. You should be careful, there's a tale about a king who bought into fake outlandish and unsupported claims and was convinced that he was wearing a fine suit of clothes when he was actually naked. Don't think many people want to see you walking around the neighborhood nekid. LOL!

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

The answer is to issue every legitimate voter an ID card, searchable on a national database, so that if it is lost, election officials could quickly confirm it.

The card would require no cost, nor would voters be charged for any document necessary to confirm citizenship. Annual review of voter databases would be required before any election, removing dead or otherwise ineligible voters and confirming that no voter was wrongly removed.

This would fix everything, and assure no voter was rejected fraudulently as well as assuring that no ineligible voter was allowed to vote.

It will never happen, of course. It would defeat the whole purpose for which republicans want voter ID.

• Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

The Arizona audit, operated by a man who claimed fraud before investigating, finally concluded that there was no significant fraud in the election.

The Senate’s long-awaited audit report formally confirmed Friday that Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in Arizona’s largest county, and found no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.

Doug Logan, CEO of Cyber Ninjas, said the hand count his firm performed with volunteers found 1,040,873 votes for Biden, which is actually 99 more than the official Maricopa County tally.

By contrast, the audit tallied 995,404 votes for the former president, 261 less than the county found.

Arizona audit confirms Trump lost, finds no fraud

Eventually, you're going to have to make your peace with reality.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Arizona audit, operated by a man who claimed fraud before investigating, finally concluded that there was no significant fraud in the election.

The Senate’s long-awaited audit report formally confirmed Friday that Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in Arizona’s largest county, and found no evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.

Doug Logan, CEO of Cyber Ninjas, said the hand count his firm performed with volunteers found 1,040,873 votes for Biden, which is actually 99 more than the official Maricopa County tally.

By contrast, the audit tallied 995,404 votes for the former president, 261 less than the county found.

Eventually, y

Eventually, you're going to have to make your peace with reality.

ou're going to have to make your peace with reality.
That's fake news, the audit did not confirm Trump lost in that county--that's a fabrication, just like the Russia Russia Russia hoax orchestrated by a member of the Hillary Clinton campaign, the mostly peaceful protest, the "accident" in Waukesha--no a car was not responsible, it was a hate crime perpetrated by a Black Lives Matter sympathizer. People are getting wise to these media cons.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's fake news, the audit did not confirm Trump lost in that county

Sorry, that's not right. The auditors admitted that Biden won and there was no significant error. In fact, they found that Biden won by a larger margin than the county reported.

And a good number of criminals (some of them since pardoned by Trump) were convicted and sentenced for crimes in the Russian interference of our election.

No point in denial. Even many Trump followers are now beginning to accept the truth.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, that's not right. The auditors admitted that Biden won and there was no significant error. In fact, they found that Biden won by a larger margin than the county reported.

And a good number of criminals (some of them since pardoned by Trump) were convicted and sentenced for crimes in the Russian interference of our election.

No point in denial. Even many Trump followers are now beginning to accept the truth.
The truth is that we don't know what would have happened if the discrepancies identified by Cyber Ninjas had been resolved. We do know that the fake Russian collusion story was perpetrated by a member of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The truth is that we don't know what would have happened if the discrepancies identified by Cyber Ninjas had been resolved.

What we do know is that Biden won Maricopa county by a larger majority than the county initially reported. That's just a fact that the auditors documented.

We do know that the fake Russian collusion story was perpetrated by a member of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

As you now realize, it was no fake. A good number of criminals involved in the collusion were tried, convicted and sentenced for their part in the scheme. Would you like me to show you that?

Upvote 0