• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Economists say income gap hurts U.S. economy

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by JoyJuice, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyramid33

pyramid33 Well-Known Member

+64
    Christian
    Private
    Uh oh. Eco-whoever, suggests income gap is hurting people. I guess you'd have to be numb in your brain to miss that poor people don't deserve to be poor.

2. pyramid33

pyramid33 Well-Known Member

+64
    Christian
    Private
    Let's put it this way. Whoever is rich, hates people.

3. Ken-1122

Ken-1122 Newbie

+440
    Atheist
    Private
    Yes it probably would be better for the economy; but at the expence of the company getting into financial trouble, which means they are not going to do that.

Hurt: Regulations cost jobs - Martinsville Bulletin

But they can! No comapny is gonna price themselves out of business! My point is, when a company increases the value of his product, and gets people to pay more for their product, that is another example of creating wealth

Are you kidding me? People spend more money today then in the 1950's and 60's! Have you been to a toy store lately? How many kids do you see playing games like "kick the can", How many kids use a string and 2 cans to pretend they have a telephone? Even the poor kids have cell phones, computers, and $100.00 shoes! Everybody has 2-3 cars, cable TV and X-Box. People spend more today than ever before; yeah I know both parents work so they can afford more, but still; that's better for the economy, right?

Do you believe wealth is constantly being created, or do you think there is only finite amount of wealth in this country and it doesn't increase?

Ken

4. ChrisBot

ChrisBot Version 7.0 Beta

+817
    Christian
    Private
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.