stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's official. Local CBS affiliate KUTV SLC reported today according to the National Weather Service, November 2016 was the warmest month for November on record in Utah since 1927.

Didn't really surprise me. All anyone has to do is look around and it's obvious the climate is much warmer. Two weeks ago midday temperatures were in the 70's, while in previous years there was two feet of snow and freezing daytime temperatures by mid November.

It's December 2nd and the streets and sidewalks of downtown SLC are still devoid of snow and ice. This is very peculiar weather. People are still walking around in short pants and t-shirts wearing sandals. It's also very disconcerting, since SLC gets 90 percent of its' annual drinking water directly from spring snow melt. Freezing daytime temperatures forecast for next week, but little snow. It's going to be a dry cold snap.

The stream of water coming out my kitchen tap right now is thinner than a pencil. To do dishes, I have to fill the sink and agitate the water with my hand to make soap bubbles.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Cluster of 49 sink holes found in China.

There are also "clusters" of sink holes appearing in Florida. 60 Minutes just did an investigative story on it a couple of weeks ago. As solid ground has become more and more scarce in Florida, greedy land developers have knowingly built homes on top of sink hole locations for decades.

Now these homes, mansions and business properties are beginning to sink into the earth, sometimes with deadly consequences for the unsuspecting land owners.

Apparently, checking for "sink holes" beneath land is a fairly inexpensive and straightforward process which is routinely carried out by state governments. Sink hole activity is visible on the surface of the ground, evidenced by growing depressions and the disappearance of ponds and lakes.

Confirming the presence of a sink hole can be as simple as manually inserting an iron rod into the ground, and using mobile ground penetrating radar to inspect suspicious sites. The whole process can be accomplished in a matter of minutes by a surveyor.

Essentially state government everywhere have been "looking the other way" for decades as homes and businesses have been allowed to be built on unsafe and unstable ground. It's the same kind of government corruption that occurred in Central Oklahoma where oil companies were allowed to pump "waste water" into subsurface earthquake faults, causing a 900 % increase in earthquakes in the last couple of years in the state.

Are "sinkholes" reflected anywhere in End Time Bible Prophecy ? I believe I Timothy 6:9 warns about the "Desire for riches leading to all kinds of sorrows and trouble". So from the standpoint of building on top sink hole property and pumping waste water into earthquake faults for mindless profit..

Yes, I absolutely can see a definite correlation between End Time Bible Prophecy and these events, as these greed driven environmental calamities become more and more prevalent..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prophecy Alert !

Libyan general Khalifa Hafter arrived in Moscow November 26 2016 with a request for Russian military assistance for the Libyan army. As part of the deal, Russia gains its' first base in North Africa located in Benghazi on the Libyan coast. This base will now become the second major Russian military/naval base in the Mediterranean opposite the one located in Latkia, Syria. (Source Debka.com).

In the previous thread "Birth pangs" I pointed out some time ago Russia would soon draw Libya into its' military sphere of influence in the Middle East and Libya would become a Russian ally. This was easily predictable, since Libya is mentioned as one of the countries that aligns itself with the coalition of nations that attack Israel according to End Time Bible Prophecy.

And that very coalition of Russian/Arab nations is being created right now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

"Wars and rumors of war"

Also in recent news this weekend, president elect Trump infuriated the Chinese by making direct contact with Taiwanese president "Tsai Ing-wen", essentially disregarding the "One China Policy" that has been the U.S/China position for over forty years.

From the Chinese perspective, the reunification of Taiwan with mainland China has always been "non-negotiable". China will go to war over the issue of Taiwanese sovereignty in a heartbeat.

In 2016 China has dramatically accelerated its' preparations for conducting an invasion of Taiwan. These preparations include moving vast numbers of missiles and artillery toward the Taiwan Straight, the continuing militarization of the South China Sea, Cancellation of U.S. Navy "port of call" visits to Hong Kong, and a joint Russian/Chinese amphibious exercise held in October 2016.

The Chinese will likely react most "violently" to any future provocations by president elect Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This was easily predictable, since Libya is mentioned as one of the countries that aligns itself with the coalition of nations that attack Israel according to End Time Bible Prophecy.

And that very coalition of Russian/Arab nations is being created right now.

I agree. The stage is being set for the Gog/Magog coalition war.The world is teetering on the brink of this prophecy being fulfilled. But we know the outcome of this war don't we?
Ezekiel 38:
21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh

Dec 4, 2016
Los Angeles
✟21,820.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree. The stage is being set for the Gog/Magog coalition war.

As near as I can figure from my studies of End Time Bible prophecy, the only kingdom that remains to formally join the Russian/Arab/Persian coalition identified in End Time Bible prophecy is the country of "Ethiopia".

Some Bible scholars believe "Gomer" is modern day Germany, but I wonder if the Ukraine doesn't incorporate part of this ancient kingdom as well. So the Russian backed civil war in Southern Ukraine might well represent the fulfillment of this particular prophecy.

If the Ukraine is "Gomer", then only "Ethiopia" remains to fulfill the prophecy.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wars and rumors of war

Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte announced today no U.S. warplanes, or ships based in the Philippines will be allowed to operate from the Philippines as part of U.S. "Freedom of Navigation" exercises in the South China Sea. (Source, Associated Press).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Once again, Israel launches strikes in Damascus.

Israeli jets said to strike Syrian army, Hezbollah sites

I read about this development on the Debka site yesterday. Israeli warplanes launched several long range "Popeye" missiles from Lebanese air space at Syrian ground forces around Damascus and a Hezbollah convoy in Southern Syria.

Regardless of any agreement between the U.S. and Russia to co-operate on Syria, Israel has now committed to a "Go it Alone" policy against the Assad regime and the presence of Hezbollah forces in Syria.

The inherent limitations of "long range" missiles means at some point Israel will be forced to take the battle into Syrian air space itself, and engage Russian warplanes and "surface to air" missiles. The problem with high tech advanced missiles is their cost and limited availability. During the Iraq War the United States had to resort to "gravity bombs" and direct fire missiles after only a few days of air strikes. So in order to sustain any air war, direct close air attacks are inevitable.

Nor will it be very long before Hezbollah starts retaliating and launching scud missiles attacks against Israeli cities. This escalation will in turn dramatically increase the necessity for a "direct and massive" response by the Israeli air force.

Looks to me like the first shots in the last Middle East War have just been fired.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some not so good news ahead.

Up to 1,750 jihadists back in Europe from warzones, ready for attacks – report

Up to 1,750 jihadists back in Europe from warzones, ready for attacks – report

EU report warns of dangers of returning Daesh fighters
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20161208-eu-report-warns-of-dangers-of-returning-daesh-fighters/

ISIS has flooded Europe with 1,500 highly-trained terrorists ‘ready to launch attacks’, chilling EU report claims
https://www.wbnews.info/2016/12/isis-has-flooded-europe-with-1500-highly-trained-terrorists-ready-to-launch-attacks-chilling-eu-report-claims/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Solomon Islands hit by powerful aftershocks after magnitude-7.8 quake
By Eric Tlozek and wires
Updated earlier today at 12:14am
Residents in Solomon Islands were hit by powerful aftershocks following a magnitude-7.8 earthquake which struck 130 kilometres from the capital Honiara.
Aftershocks hit Solomon Islands after magnitude-7.8 quake

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"South Korean President Park Impeached" (RT News, AP Press).

Another staunch Asian ally of the U.S. is effectively removed from the equation in the growing tensions swirling around the South China Sea-U.S/China standoff. President Park calls on the ruling conservative party and the interim president to focus on the economic stability of South Korea by improving relations with China, until a new president can be elected almost year from now.

In the meantime, this leaves the interim president and ruling conservative party of former President Park divided, under extreme scrutiny by the public, and essentially paralyzed.

The recent blow-up over Taiwan sovereignty caused by Trump and the reaffirmation of the "One China" policy by the U.S, the recent hostile remarks by the Philippine President regarding U.S. naval hegemony in the region, and Japan's troubled economy which now relies so heavily on access to Chinese markets, taken along with this development in South Korea, makes it difficult to imagine a worse scenario in the event of a U.S/China conflict in the South China Sea. It is the "Perfect Storm".

It almost sounds like a Tom Clancy novel about World War Three.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.