enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
LOL! Good idea! . I just turn them off sometimes. They are going to be surprised that some people they have sent to Hell will be in Heaven getting greater reward than they.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Putin, on surprise visit, orders Russian forces to start leaving Syria

"The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince ofa Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords." ~ Ezekiel 38:1-4

"'On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east of the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog." Ezekiel 39:11

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
6.5 earthquake hits Indonesia’s Java island; 2 killed

By Associated Press
Dec 15, 2017 | 11:20 PM
| JAKARTA, Indonesia
6.5 earthquake hits Indonesia’s Java island; 2 killed

A strong earthquake shook Indonesia's densely populated Java island Friday night, killing two people and severely damaging dozens of homes near the epicenter.

The magnitude 6.5 quake struck at 11:47 p.m. and was felt across the island, including about 124 miles away in the capital Jakarta, where office towers and apartment buildings swayed. Powerful tremors lasted as long as 30 seconds in places.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A Mysterious Blob of Hot Rock Is Building Up Under America's Northeast
Something is rising from the depths.

PETER DOCKRILL
18 DEC 2017
A vast mass of hot rock is welling up underneath Vermont and extending into other subterranean regions below New England, new research shows.

Scientists used a network of thousands of seismic measurement devices in the largest geological study of its kind, detecting the enormous blob upwelling under Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts – and possibly elsewhere.

A Mysterious Blob of Hot Rock Is Building Up Under America's Northeast

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves." ~ Zechariah 12:3

"I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city." ~Zechariah 14:2

The majority of the United Nations losing their marbles over Trump's recognition of Jerusalem, The US threatening to cut funding to the UN, Israel leaving the UNESCO, among other things...

All this over a city in the middle East. Pretty impressive for a "book of fairy tales", Eh?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yep. Some people do not believe lard is greasy even if it is slathered all over their face.
Scripture is the truth.

Upvote 0

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The majority of the United Nations losing their marbles over Trump's recognition of Jerusalem

Yet the Bible says every nation. So we agree this is not a related event ?

Or we agree that we can pick, choose and interpret whatever like everyone does anyway as evidenced by this thread without any need for Biblical inerrancy?

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yet the Bible says every nation. So we agree this is not a related event ?

This is still an ongoing event and all of the nations supporting Trump's decision are very small nations, many literally being the size of islands. We need to wait and find out where this leads to as everyone's view of Bible prophecy is mostly speculation of exactly how it will play out.

Or we agree that we can pick, choose and interpret whatever like everyone does anyway as evidenced by this thread without any need for Biblical inerrancy?

I don't have a hotline to God and neither do you. If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, then ignore this topic. Some actually find this topic useful because they understand that the Bible doesn't give every single little detail on exactly how the end times plays out.

Upvote 0

Dawnhammer

Mar 5, 2017
Denmark
✟23,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the Bible doesn't give every single little detail on exactly how the end times plays out.

Of course it doesn’t. It says war, bad things, earth quakes and then you decide it is happening now completely ignoring these things have always happened and probably always will.

Also as you said there aren’t that many details so why do you feel you can ignore the few that are actually mentioned in the Bible? Like maybe the few island nations were so small that God just decided to lump them all together because it made a better headline ? Ridiculous.

If you get a dedictated server and make this project for your offspring and their progeny it would be interesting to see how many pages it would fill before someone figured out what complete waste of time it had always been.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riberra
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.