enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I will start a thread to discuss this issue. I want this thread to remain a compilation thread. I hope you guys will participate. I will post the link here.
Here you go.
What is a credible source

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: seventysevens
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well , I guess if you are really bent in trying to saying bible prophecies aren't happening and you prefer to be among those scoffers , that be your choice , but just since Israel was reborn as a nation there have been about 20 significant prophecies happen since that time , but if you wanna be among those that simply look for saying the prophecy being like some speak of the weather and say they predict it will be weather/business as usual you won't understand what has actually happened. ,
You should take a good read of the story of the man who insisted he was dead and several doctors tried to convince him that he was not dead but very much alive .

Quite true, I grant that the ancient Romans probably had less people attacking others on gas pumps then we do.

Road rage was probably lesser problem before cars were invented.

However can you provide any source that people are now more violent than before ?

You don’t really think that people didn’t face violence in ancient times ? Robberies, murders, animal attacks whatever.

Life expectancy was rather short. It has increased a lot...another fact that argues against things going to hell.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump tweets about nuclear war with North Korea - CNNPolitics
Tweet new year: Trump launches barrage of taunts and threats
Donald J. Trump on Twitter

41.jpg

Wars and rumours of wars continue on Twitter. I really, really don't want World War III to be a result of internet trolling...

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Logan Paul controversy: YouTube under fire for letting shocking video stay up
“My Brother Changed His Name to ‘Sexy Vegan,’ Wears Speedos in Public and is Spending My Mom’s $11 Million Inheritance!” | Dr. Phil
We asked 7 Republican senators about Trump’s nuclear button tweet. They seemed unfazed.

I bet this is what Paul was describing in 2 Timothy 3 as it all boiled down to pride and a lack of empathy. While narcissism was a major issue in Roman culture back in the day, these days we have social media enabling us to become like this for the sake of ad money, 15 minutes of fame, and internet stats (Likes, Subscribers, etc).

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Logan Paul controversy: YouTube under fire for letting shocking video stay up
“My Brother Changed His Name to ‘Sexy Vegan,’ Wears Speedos in Public and is Spending My Mom’s $11 Million Inheritance!” | Dr. Phil
We asked 7 Republican senators about Trump’s nuclear button tweet. They seemed unfazed.

I bet this is what Paul was describing in 2 Timothy 3 as it all boiled down to pride and a lack of empathy. While narcissism was a major issue in Roman culture back in the day, these days we have social media enabling us to become like this for the sake of ad money, 15 minutes of fame, and internet stats (Likes, Subscribers, etc).

They even have self love coaches on youtube.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They even have self love coaches on youtube.

Not only that but there are businesses that can plan weddings where you marry yourself, hire a fake paparazzi to make you feel like a celebrity for a day, and all the plastic surgery stories you hear about on tabloid websites...

Narcissism has become a rather profitable industry. I don't know about you but if I married myself, I'd get a divorce pretty quickly and I hate the idea of people taking pictures of me in public. Plus I don't feel like spending my life savings to look like someone else no matter how dissatisfied I am with myself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Not only that but there are businesses that can plan weddings where you marry yourself, hire a fake paparazzi to make you feel like a celebrity for a day, and all the plastic surgery stories you hear about on tabloid websites...

Narcissism has become a rather profitable industry. I don't know about you but if I married myself, I'd get a divorce pretty quickly and I hate the idea of people taking pictures of me in public. Plus I don't feel like spending my life savings to look like someone else no matter how dissatisfied I am with myself.
I feel you brother.I stopped placing pictures of myself on line many years ago. I don't use a cell phone . I know it is a new day and all that. The technology we have today imho makes us lazy. Who remembers phone numbers anymore? Check out this guy.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Putin's Titanic has hit a fatal Middle East iceberg

In 1912, imagine buying a super-expensive ticket on the unsinkable Titanic only to find out halfway across the Atlantic Ocean that not only is the Titanic sinking, but you are going to die drowning in the frigid waters.

It’s 2018 and that’s exactly how Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Foreign Minister Lavrov are feeling at this exact moment about their buy into Iranian debt and Iranian “hegemony.” Iran’s genocidal Islamo-Fascist Regime is slowing or at the least, going up in flames. The problem for Putin is that Putin has put all his Middle East eggs in the Shiite Ayatollah’s basket, and that basket has just crashed to the ground.

Let’s talk cash. Putin has sold Iran and Syria weapons on credit, essentially based on the assumption of Iran’s solvency. Putin doesn’t have any money to begin with, so Putin has to borrow money and put the sovereign Russian accounts in debt to pay for the weapons he sells to Iran and Syria in return for Iranian and Syrian debt. Not a wise move.

As an example, soon after the Iran/Obama Nuke deal was signed, sealed and delivered by the US Congress in September 2015, RIA Novosti reported that the Russian sovereign government itself loaned Iran $5 billion, and the Russian infrastructure bank VEB loaned Iran another $2 Billion for a total of $7-8 Billion dollars. Those numbers don’t even include the weapons and nuclear power plants Russia has “sold” to Syria and Iran on credit. How do you say, “Iran is totally bankrupt and its IOUs are worthless” in Russian?

Next, Putin’s Russian weapons have co-partnered in the Iranian genocide of a half-million Sunni Arabs in Syria. But, Putin has just realized that neither he nor Iran has the money to cement any form of an Assad Syrian post-war Pro-Russian regime. As an Apollo 13 astronaut would have said in the situation, “Moscow, we have a problem.” Iran blew through the 150 Billion dollars Obama gave them faster than a katyusha rocket.

Then, of course, Russia is now trying to shore up its Iranian tyrant friends by telling the United States “not to meddle.” See this: It’s ok for Russian jets to mass-murder Syrian opposition forces, but President Trump can’t tweet a little positive feedback to hundreds of thousands of Iranians who are sick and tired of their fanatical religious leaders who buy Russian death-machines instead of investing in Iran’s youth. In Putin’s Orwellian world, Russian mass-murder of Syrians is not “meddling,” but President Trump’s tweeting to Iranian citizens is “meddling.”

And it gets even better. Close to 20% of Russia is made up of vast territories comprised of Sunni Muslims. The current Iranian revolution is lighting the fire under all those Sunni Muslims and encouraging them to revolt against Putin - just as the Iranians are revolting against their brutal tyrannical ayatollahs. The Sunni Russians would love to execute their own #MeToo campaign against Putin.

If Ayatollah Khamenei’s Regime is overthrown, Putin and Foreign Minister Lavrov will face an internal Islamic threat 50 times worse than that which NATO poses. Add to this mix the fact that Russia’s Sunnis are upset that Putin backed the Shiite Iran genocide against the Syrian Sunnis so as to further enslave Sunni Islam. Putin is sitting on a ticking internal Sunni Islamic nuclear bomb of his own making.

Putin may have thought he backed the Middle East “Strong Horse” in backing Iran. But, with Iran’s streets in flames, it’s looking like Putin backed a paper tiger that is about to go up in flames while turning his country into an economic cripple.

Sounds like a desperate situation for Russia. All that gas Israel is currently working on to extract and sell to Europe is not going to do the Russian economy any favors...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Magnitude 7.6 earthquake hits in Caribbean Sea north of Honduras; tsunami warnings canceled
One of the strongest earthquakes to hit the Caribbean in modern times struck off the coast of Honduras on Tuesday night, shaking the mainland and setting off tsunami warnings that were canceled about an hour later.

There were no early reports of serious damage or casualties on land after the quake struck shortly before 10 p.m. EST. Officials in Honduras said shaking was registered across much of the nation and there were some reports of cracks in homes in Colon and Atlantida provinces along the northern coast and Olancho in eastern Honduras.

Tsunami centers issued advisories and warnings for Puerto Rico, the Cayman Islands, Cuba, Jamaica and other Caribbean islands as well as on the coasts of Mexico and Central America, cautioning that sea levels could rise from a foot to 3 feet (0.3 to 1 meter) above normal, but no tsunami materialized.

The U.S. Geological Survey measured the quake at a preliminary magnitude of 7.6. The tremor struck in the sea about 125 miles (202 kilometers) north-northeast of Barra Patuca, Honduras, and 188 miles (303 kilometers) southwest of George Town, Cayman Islands. The tremor occurred about 6 miles (10 kilometers) below the surface.
Magnitude 7.6 earthquake hits in Caribbean Sea north of Honduras; tsunami warnings canceled

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Abbas to meet Putin in February to discuss Trump's Jerusalem moves

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas will meet Russian President Vladimir Putin in Russia in the first half of February to discuss US President Donald Trump’s changes to American policy on Jerusalem, a Palestinian diplomat said on Thursday.

Abbas, a graduate of a university in Russia, last visited Putin in Moscow in May.

“[Abbas] will discuss with him the situation in the Middle East including Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital,” the PLO Ambassador to Moscow Adbel Hafiz Nofal told Sputnik, a Russian-government owned website.

In a speech at the White House in early December, Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and initiated the relocation of the US Embassy in Tel Aviv to the holy city, breaking with decades of American policy.

Russia has publicly opposed Trump’s decisions on Jerusalem.

In the past couple of weeks, Russia voted in favor of United Nations Security Council and General Assembly resolutions criticizing Trump’s decisions on Jerusalem.

In a phone call, Fatah Central Committee member Azzam al-Ahmad said that Abbas will ask Putin “to undertake a greater and more meaningful role in the peace process in order to save it.”

Palestinian officials have said they would like to establish a multilateral framework for the peace process that includes Russia.

Israel has long opposed initiatives to grant countries other than the US a prominent role in the peace process.

According to Abbas, Trump’s decisions on Jerusalem have disqualified the US from sponsoring the peace process between the Palestinians and Israel.

If this goes somewhere within February, then this piece of major biblical prophecy being fulfilled would be an awesome birthday gift. ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.