• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Earth calamities and Rumors of war

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Handmaid for Jesus, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Wayholka

Wayholka A saved wolf among sheep. Supporter

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Sudan has arrived to the Gog and Magog Party. Based on previous news articles, I think Ethiopia may be in it as well.

Sudan’s President Bashir asks Putin for ‘protection’ from 'aggressive' US - France 24

Sudan Ready to Host Russian Military Base

So there you have it. Rosh (Russia), Persia (Iran), Tubal and Mechech (Turkey), Put (Libya), and now Cush (Sudan and/or Ethiopia) are in an alliance together. This along with many other news sources regarding Putin being an oil Czar, Israel and Saudi Arabia's tensions with Iran, the current peace deal process, and Israel's threats against Iranian bases within 40 km of the border, we can expect crap to hit the fan sooner rather than later.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+21,704
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    Agreed! I don't see how anyone can look at what is happening and not see Ezekiel 38. Please wake up! The oil discovered in Israel is the hook.

3. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Looks to me like fat boy is having less to lose. His own people are becoming disillusioned with him and he has tested a missile that puts the entire US into range. Plus, they already have nuclear weapons on top of that. Do the math.

North Korea's new Hwasong-15 missile: What the photos show - CNN
    North Korea between deterrent and escalation
    Kim Jong Un’s North Korea: Life inside the totalitarian state
    Capitalism is already breaking down North Korea's government — and it could be the end of Kim Jong Un

I wonder how Donald Trump will respond to this. I think we may literally be one tweet away from a nuclear war. It's so close to the Ezekiel 38 and 39 events happening lately and I'm wondering if this North Korea situation will be a distraction for the US when Israel gets attacked. All the young lions can do is protest the Gog/Magog Alliance when they go in for the kill.

I picked a bad time to quit drinking pop.

5a581afd568a9a851a5f498d8a0b50c5--arte-furry-furry-art.jpg

• List
  4. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+21,704
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    @Wayholka I agree that the U.S. will probably be distracted or weakened in some way, possibly with North Korea, when Gog attacks Israel. And the bromance between Donald Trump and Vlad Putin could be another way the U.S. is incapacitated.

5. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Ynetnews News - Report: Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital in coming days

• List
  6. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate

• List
  7. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Possible false alarm.

American and Israeli officials downplay reports of imminent embassy move

Trump's gift to Israel: Recognizing Jerusalem

• List
  8. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    From what I can gather, these incidents happen more often than what is reported. However, with Prince Mohammed's recent actions and rhetoric, I'm wondering how much longer will Saudi Arabia put up with this.

Saudis intercept ballistic missile fired from Yemen

An opinion article. For those who study Bible prophecy, we all know this is inevitable.

Israel’s Red Lines on Iran’s Foothold in Syria

• List
  9. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Last but not least, we now have proof that the 'earthquakes in various places' sign has scientific legitimacy to it.

Upsurge in big earthquakes predicted for 2018 as Earth rotation slows

• List
  10. n2thelight

n2thelight Active Member

+43
    Non-Denom
    Just one thing I wish to say and that is,as long as there are wars going on in the world,Christ will not return....

11. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Not my faulty.

+1,478
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    In Zechariah 14, we see that Jesus will actually set foot again on the Mount of Olives in the midst of an earthly battle.

12. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    • List
  13. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Just a thought...

A month or so ago, I commented how I thought Gog and Magog was all good to go. Recently, the progress of such a Biblical event has hastened to an extent I never thought possible. I thought that Sudan was already allies with Russia because they had ties in the past and have been bombed by Israel before, giving them motivation to go after Israel. I later find out that Ethiopia created military ties with Russia back in 2014 so I started thinking Ethiopia was Cush in the alliance. Now, Sudan is officially signed on with Russia in military.

Regarding Libya, I know that the foundations are already there and it has been rumored that Libyan troops are training in Syria. Those reports came earlier this year yet they have not officially signed any military pacts with each other. I think Libya still has yet to declare commitment to this new coalition Russia has set up. I'm not entirely sure. Be on the look out for Libya because they may declare an alliance with Russia soon.

This is happening so fast my head is spinning.

14. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    • List
  15. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    • List
  16. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate
    Trump 'looking into a lot of facts' on Jerusalem action, embassy move, Kushner says
    Trump still weighing whether to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital: Kushner
    Donald Trump remains undecided on Jerusalem: Jared Kushner

This reminds me of an episode of "Hey Arnold" where Harold, the class bully, challenges Arnold to a fight at a specific time and place. Helga constantly reminds Arnold of the fight throughout the episode by repeatedly yelling, "X hours, x minutes, and x seconds until you die!" Unfortunately, Trump can't get out of this challenge telling everyone he's crazy like Arnold did.

• List
  17. Wayholka

+7,339
    Canada
    Christian
    Celibate

• List