✟8,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi everyone,

I was homeschooled as a child, so my sex ed came from a book my mom had me read around 2007. We were a very religious family at the time, so there's a strong possibility it's a Christian book. BUT I remember it being very blunt and scientific in its description of sex; it didn't sugarcoat anything when it explained how sex actually happens (to my shock and disgust at the time). I specifically remember words like 'insert' and 'excited.'
The only book my mom remembers is Every Young Woman's Battle (2004) by Shannon Ethridge, but that one doesn't have a description of physical sex at all.
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So your looking for a book on sex ed then? For yourself or someone else? Its actually good to see a christian sex ed book that is blunt and not sugar coating everything or in other cases acting like sex (even when married) is some horrible thing no one should enjoy.

Upvote 0

Look for Book

Oct 12, 2017
Peshtigo
✟8,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
So your looking for a book on sex ed then? For yourself or someone else? Its actually good to see a christian sex ed book that is blunt and not sugar coating everything or in other cases acting like sex (even when married) is some horrible thing no one should enjoy.
I'm trying to track down this specific book to use as part of an assignment for a college art class. My goal is to create a sort of scrapbook based on memories shared with my mom. This one is really important to me because I recall my initial reaction to it so vividly, so I really want to use some exact quotes from the book.

Upvote 0