Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am driving to the city again tomorrow to make 2 separate deliveries. I am nervous -- very nervous. The first delivery should be fine as it'll be very early. It's the 2nd delivery that I'm worried about most because its on the main strip, i'm not sure where it's located and I'll need to park so I'm very nervous about that. I'm also nervous about the heat. I have lots of drinks w/ me and a cooler w/ ice. I also have a cooling towel to put around my neck tomorrow too so I"m more prepared but still nervous.

I'd again appreciate prayers for this drive. This time is should only take about 5 hours instead of another very long day. I do appreciate the hours and job since I don't have a real job right now. I enjoy working for this company and learning different things. It's just tough when it comes to no ac in the van.

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I am driving to the city again tomorrow to make 2 separate deliveries. I am nervous -- very nervous. The first delivery should be fine as it'll be very early. It's the 2nd delivery that I'm worried about most because its on the main strip, i'm not sure where it's located and I'll need to park so I'm very nervous about that. I'm also nervous about the heat. I have lots of drinks w/ me and a cooler w/ ice. I also have a cooling towel to put around my neck tomorrow too so I"m more prepared but still nervous.

I'd again appreciate prayers for this drive. This time is should only take about 5 hours instead of another very long day. I do appreciate the hours and job since I don't have a real job right now. I enjoy working for this company and learning different things. It's just tough when it comes to no ac in the van.
Praise God

covering you in prayer now and tomorrow for your trip in Jesus' name

praying that all will go well from start to finish - safety/ease/peace/problem free - in Jesus' name

God bless you dear friend

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

b1dde6356470d83740b0611bed712638.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying that God grants you wisdom, discernment, and clarity. You should not be driving ANYWHERE without any sleep. Praying also for the safety of everyone anywhere in the vicinity of your vehicle.

God have mercy.

Praying.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,794.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, traveling mercies, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums