Sussex
✟43,564.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Okay, so I didn't really know where to put this, so I thought Spiritual Gifts would be the best place (not that I'm saying I'm gifted in that way... just, well it's kind of interesting).

So, I'm not really in to speaking in tongues, falling over, having spiritual dreams or whatever (not that I have any issue with it, I'm just that way inclined.)

On Monday night I had a dream that a pastor friend of mine (who I haven't seen for a few years now) announced he was leaving the church and starting a new ministry.

I didn't really think much of it, as we all have dreams of different sorts, so I just put it on the back burner and went about my way. I decided I wouldn't tell him about it as I didn't want him to start thinking too much about it and then me affect his future.

A day or so later his wife messaged me (which I wasn't expecting) to say thanks for the Christmas presents, and as she was there I all of a sudden decided I'd mention my dream (which goes against type to be honest).

She was shocked because he announced on the Sunday that he was leaving the church after many years, but on the Monday night he was having doubts that he had done the right thing. He said to his wife that he wanted some kind of confirmation that it was right.

The next night (or possibly the Tuesday) was when I told her the dream.

Just thought I'd post, as I found it rather interesting!

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit.

Please continue the discussion here, thank you.​

Upvote 0