San Antonio
✟8,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praise the Lord everyone! I have serious inquiries about dreams i have been having and each dream i have, when i have them, they come true in a span from 1 week to 2 weeks...
just recently i had been having some frustrations with my roomate, but its normal you know, iron sharpening iron and with both of us fasting together its common to expierence warfare. anyway in my most recent dream she was driving he car and me and my baby in the back seat.. (i had been internally so frusterated with the way she drives with me and the baby in the car and how shes always messing with her phone and the radio and just speeding. just driving crazy!) in my dream while she was driving i reached over the seat from the back to the front struggling with her to pull her phone out of her hands, we continued to struggle and then BOOM! a car hit us from the side and as i was asleep dreaming this, i could litterally feel my whole body expeirencing a warm intense feeling as i died in the dream. today it has been a week or so since i dreamed this but she came home and behold she was in a car accident. this is not the first time dreams have come to pass, but they dont comlete each detail the same, just the huse impact of the dream comes true... what is this???

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
today it has been a week or so since i dreamed this but she came home and behold she was in a car accident.
Did you confirm that she was on the phone at the time?
Did you write down and date that particular dream?

One fortunate error is that you & your baby weren't in the car, as dreamt.

Upvote 0

Royal_Heiress

Sep 30, 2020
San Antonio
✟8,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Did you confirm that she was on the phone at the time?
Did you write down and date that particular dream?

One fortunate error is that you & your baby weren't in the car, as dreamt.
yes and yes your right but since i dreamed it i have just been interceeding for her and the whole situation
my headship instructed me to start writing down the dates i dream so i will but this is the 3rd or 4th dream of a sister connected in the congregation coming true. im just seeking knowledge because the lord has shown me specific events that were gooing to happen with each sister and it all has come to happen.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise the Lord everyone! I have serious inquiries about dreams i have been having and each dream i have, when i have them, they come true in a span from 1 week to 2 weeks...
just recently i had been having some frustrations with my roomate, but its normal you know, iron sharpening iron and with both of us fasting together its common to expierence warfare. anyway in my most recent dream she was driving he car and me and my baby in the back seat.. (i had been internally so frusterated with the way she drives with me and the baby in the car and how shes always messing with her phone and the radio and just speeding. just driving crazy!) in my dream while she was driving i reached over the seat from the back to the front struggling with her to pull her phone out of her hands, we continued to struggle and then BOOM! a car hit us from the side and as i was asleep dreaming this, i could litterally feel my whole body expeirencing a warm intense feeling as i died in the dream. today it has been a week or so since i dreamed this but she came home and behold she was in a car accident. this is not the first time dreams have come to pass, but they dont comlete each detail the same, just the huse impact of the dream comes true... what is this???
Sounds like you are a bit stressed that some of your dreams are coming to pass however, this dream did not come to pass as you and your child were not in the car. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hmmm. I'm never quick to say something was from God unless it's pretty bullet proof sure. Several instances I'm 99% sure on though. It's your thread and I won't get into my details. But honestly yours sounds like just creative dreams to me, I get plenty of those too, real creative. There is a whole other air about these dreams more like a vision. It's not just dreams with a wishful end but rather real solid confirmation.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Royal_Heiress
Upvote 0

Poddie

Dec 26, 2012
✟3,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Royal,

you were being shown that your roommate's distracted driving would lead to a serious car accident. Foreshadowing events that would soon take place. Thank God there were no causalities. It seems like you're awakening or tuning into your prophetic abilities, which increase and strengthen over time.

It is very good practice to record and date your visions and dreams. I do that all the time. Prayer and Bible study are also essential to your spiritual journey. If need be, PM me anytime.

Blessings

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@Poddie , a reincarnated prophet...?
full

(That was your subtitle at the time of this post.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please don't worry about your dreams, and don't let them take over your life. They can be real, but DO NOT be over obsessed with them. They can be intense, but you must try to calm down.

Some people receive more than others, it doesn't make us any different in the sight of the Lord, we have to learn how to control what he gives us.

God Bless

Upvote 0