Not open for further replies.

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Abigail's folly said:
I have been given a good number of personal prophetic dreams, and given a fair gift of interpretation, as well.

If the dream's message comes to you in multiples of three, it is a most important message and it would be best to strive to find its meaning. A dream subject even given twice is something to look into. This has proven true for the very occasional visions I have received, as well.

Sometimes the dreams are sort of a report card on how your life is going at the time. Driving in a car, faced with a messy room to clean, living in a house in bad repair, all these subjects seem to be telling you your present state of affairs.

Many dreams are just your busy mind just trying to assimilate and make sense of your day.

Everyone has given good advice. When you've had a dream that sticks with you and you are in need of interpretation, pray to be given the interpretation. The Lord may give it to you in a moment of :pray: inspiration or choose to move someone else to interpret.
It seems like you have experience in this area. Can you share with me your testimonies?

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
I've had dreams.
I've also had dreams that came to pass. Back in 93, after my grandmother's death, I felt lost and didnt' even know the Lord's plans for me or what I was suppose to do. I had a dream one night. I dreamed and the Lord showed me bits and pieces of my future--I saw my last trip to Israel which I would take in 95.--a certain photo I took of a Jewish man in white near the Western Wall, was in the dream! And something the tourist guide said, was also in the dream. I dreamed of my future Apt. in Florida that I had later when I was in the abusive fellowship, and the orange trees in front of the Apt. were in the dream. Also, certain things in the news were also in the dream, I dreamed of the OJ Simpson Trail before it happened. IN the dream I was in front of the tv and I saw the screen with OJ's face and the words, "OJ vs. the People". At the time, I thought, "does OJ have his own soap opera???" This was before the murder!!! The Lord showed me certain things about my future which I won't go into(private), but He said I would not remember everything in the dream until after each event takes place. I wonder about certain parts of the dream, especially about Dottie Rambo.

Upvote 0
Many of my personal prophetic dreams came during a time of change at my place of work, our local newspaper where I've been for almost 23 years. It was fortelling a change of management, a most cruel and self-serving manager was coming on board, to 'clean-up' the department and to further his own corporate ladder-climbing goals. I had dreams, beginning before I ever knew of the change, with symbolisms such as partially opened windows in the office which was allowing a draft of cold, uncomfortable air come in. I also dreamed of a fancy corporate building (which later I saw in one of our news-books as being a corp. headquarters building in Cincinnati) and going through its lush entryway and down an elevator. When the doors opened, gone was the warm inviting decor and instead was a cold grey bare concrete room with long tables, and people standing working in a assembly line. During this time we lost nearly 2/3s of our department in turnover. It wasn't until he left and a new, much more benevolent manager came that I realized that the man I had met in the foyer in one of the dreams was him, a warm and friendly man.

One of the most memorable visions I ever had was years ago, when I was in choir, singing in Sunday service, and I saw myself, dressed in white, entering a white pillared place. I did not see the person in front of me, but I saw in his hands a large, thick, solid gold chain. He asked me if I thought I deserved to have the chain, and I said only that "Only you know"...He placed the chain around my neck." He did this three times, asking the same question, me giving the same answer, and giving me another gold chain. He then asked me "What if I decide to take this from you?" and I answered, again, "only you know", and he removed a gold chain each time--three times, until I was left with no gold chains and I was dismissed to leave the building. Shortly later I revealed to my music pastor that I was 'living' with my boyfriend (and in an abusive relationship, as well) I was subsequently dismissed from choir, and the pastor and others began praying for me, since I was unable to get away from the relationship. I was able to break free, a few months later, out of something I thought I was ensnared in forever. I took the warning of losing my rewards (not salvation) seriously, and it got the ball rolling to bring me out of a toxic situation. :D

I have lots and lots of wild dreams, most I dismiss to my artist's imagination. But some do fortell and some just give a barometric reading of my life.

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
cherokeehippie said:
I've had dreams.
I've also had dreams that came to pass. Back in 93, after my grandmother's death, I felt lost and didnt' even know the Lord's plans for me or what I was suppose to do. I had a dream one night. I dreamed and the Lord showed me bits and pieces of my future--I saw my last trip to Israel which I would take in 95.--a certain photo I took of a Jewish man in white near the Western Wall, was in the dream! And something the tourist guide said, was also in the dream. I dreamed of my future Apt. in Florida that I had later when I was in the abusive fellowship, and the orange trees in front of the Apt. were in the dream. Also, certain things in the news were also in the dream, I dreamed of the OJ Simpson Trail before it happened. IN the dream I was in front of the tv and I saw the screen with OJ's face and the words, "OJ vs. the People". At the time, I thought, "does OJ have his own soap opera???" This was before the murder!!! The Lord showed me certain things about my future which I won't go into(private), but He said I would not remember everything in the dream until after each event takes place. I wonder about certain parts of the dream, especially about Dottie Rambo.
Incredible! May the LORD bless you more in you to follow His ways!

I never had anything like that before. I hope that changes your life around...

Upvote 0

Lee

Dec 14, 2002
United States of America
✟466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Abigail's folly said:
Many of my personal prophetic dreams came during a time of change at my place of work, our local newspaper where I've been for almost 23 years. It was fortelling a change of management, a most cruel and self-serving manager was coming on board, to 'clean-up' the department and to further his own corporate ladder-climbing goals. I had dreams, beginning before I ever knew of the change, with symbolisms such as partially opened windows in the office which was allowing a draft of cold, uncomfortable air come in. I also dreamed of a fancy corporate building (which later I saw in one of our news-books as being a corp. headquarters building in Cincinnati) and going through its lush entryway and down an elevator. When the doors opened, gone was the warm inviting decor and instead was a cold grey bare concrete room with long tables, and people standing working in a assembly line. During this time we lost nearly 2/3s of our department in turnover. It wasn't until he left and a new, much more benevolent manager came that I realized that the man I had met in the foyer in one of the dreams was him, a warm and friendly man.

One of the most memorable visions I ever had was years ago, when I was in choir, singing in Sunday service, and I saw myself, dressed in white, entering a white pillared place. I did not see the person in front of me, but I saw in his hands a large, thick, solid gold chain. He asked me if I thought I deserved to have the chain, and I said only that "Only you know"...He placed the chain around my neck." He did this three times, asking the same question, me giving the same answer, and giving me another gold chain. He then asked me "What if I decide to take this from you?" and I answered, again, "only you know", and he removed a gold chain each time--three times, until I was left with no gold chains and I was dismissed to leave the building. Shortly later I revealed to my music pastor that I was 'living' with my boyfriend (and in an abusive relationship, as well) I was subsequently dismissed from choir, and the pastor and others began praying for me, since I was unable to get away from the relationship. I was able to break free, a few months later, out of something I thought I was ensnared in forever. I took the warning of losing my rewards (not salvation) seriously, and it got the ball rolling to bring me out of a toxic situation. :D

I have lots and lots of wild dreams, most I dismiss to my artist's imagination. But some do fortell and some just give a barometric reading of my life.
wow! incredible, sister!

You lived a life learning to listen to the voice of God. If I was one of the pastor, I will do the same. I hope that you are not hurt by their actions. It is good that they pull you off the choir to focus on you spiritually. That way it is easier to build your spiritual up for the battles to come.

So tell me how you are doing now?

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
What? do you mean my life isn't changed already?! :scratch: :clap: Oh, I have to say this also, when I meant that I was lost, in the previous post, I wasn't unsaved, I was saved, but I was really confused about the future, the Lord's plans for me. Not that I was unsaved when I had the dream.

Upvote 0
Lee,

I am a very stubborn lamb, who goes about her headstrong way and gets lots of burrs and thorns in her wool!

I am going through a heavy trial with my marriage right now. I truly feel like Abigail who was married to the foolish Nabal in 1 Samuel 25. I am unevenly-yoked through my own willfulness and I am facing many trials from it! But, I have learned and grown alot through those trials, it will prove to my betterment in the end.

I was certainly not hurt from being let go from choir, it was a proper chastisement.

Over the years, the Lord has released me from drug addiction and alcoholism, and has always been there to help me through my hard times when I have been obedient to sit still, listen and wait. (Some of that is an interesting testimony, too)

Why is that so hard for some of us?? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.