• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dreaming of Heaven

Discussion in 'Spiritual Gifts' started by Luce, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:08 PM.

1. Luce

Luce New Member

+50
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I always have dreams of flying to heaven, but never can't get in. The last two dreams, I was trapped with my daughter in a house with a demon. I was able to get her out and started flying to heaven but couldn't get in. The second dream I was fighting with a demon and he had by my legs, but I was able to get away. I was praying and started flying towards heaven and I begged God to let me in and I was crying to please let me in. Finally, Jesus came out and he was standing on top of the world and gave me hug. When I hug him I started crying and woke up. What do my dreams?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ml5363

ml5363 Active Member

+144
    Christian
    Married
    Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

3. Luce

Luce New Member

+50
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Yes

4. ml5363

ml5363 Active Member

+144
    Christian
    Married
    Have you been serving the Lord more than usual lately? Do you have an unconfessed sin? Or guilt for something?

Sounds to me as I'd Satan is trying to discourage you from serving..or the Lord is trying or you conscience is trying to alert you to some ain or guilt

The good news is we can give it all to Jesus!

Prayers