Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The last Christian forum I frequented was probably 15 yrs ago. It was full of division and anger and bitterness. I am seeking a place where we may reason together.

I was raised in an ultra-conservative church of Christ. I was a pastor for 3 years. I left there 20 yrs ago after my divorce. I am not a righteous man but I know Jesus so in my weakness I am strong.

I dream dreams. I have been inspired to write. I don't always understand what I am being shown, sometimes it is clear as a sunny day. I don't know how or where to share such things so I have turned to this forum.

So far as I can see, God has not revealed anything to me that has not already been confirmed to us by the apostles. I am not an apostle. I am like Isaiah, a man of impurity of mouth but willing to be used...here am I, send me.

If I am told to write, it can't be just for my sake. There is great danger on the horizon for the church....especially here in the US. I am shocked by what we tolerate in way of worldliness. As the church goes, so goes the nation.

Enough for now. Looking forward to posting with you all. May we be one in Christ. May we find perfect unity with the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ and in Him gain unity of the Spirit and faith with one another.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The last Christian forum I frequented was probably 15 yrs ago. It was full of division and anger and bitterness. I am seeking a place where we may reason together.

I was raised in an ultra-conservative church of Christ. I was a pastor for 3 years. I left there 20 yrs ago after my divorce. I am not a righteous man but I know Jesus so in my weakness I am strong.

I dream dreams. I have been inspired to write. I don't always understand what I am being shown, sometimes it is clear as a sunny day. I don't know how or where to share such things so I have turned to this forum.

So far as I can see, God has not revealed anything to me that has not already been confirmed to us by the apostles. I am not an apostle. I am like Isaiah, a man of impurity of mouth but willing to be used...here am I, send me.

If I am told to write, it can't be just for my sake. There is great danger on the horizon for the church....especially here in the US. I am shocked by what we tolerate in way of worldliness. As the church goes, so goes the nation.

Enough for now. Looking forward to posting with you all. May we be one in Christ. May we find perfect unity with the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ and in Him gain unity of the Spirit and faith with one another.

Great to have you on board...

Look forward to fruitful interactions...

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0