United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well...

We bought chicken feed at the store today, and after that, we went to McDonalds.

Some guy that we haven't seen in 4 or 5 years came up to us and remembered us both, with my Mom not remembering him at all and I only vaguely remembering him. He looked like he was in his mid-60's or so, with short facial hair all over.

He was from our Constitution class and we decided to attend the class tonight because there was a historical movie showing, which was very good.

He told me how smart I was and how I'd love all his computers and told me that I should attend his shed tomorrow and how I'd love everything that was in there.

Typing this makes me feel really queasy for some reason.

I'm just...

Another detail was that I was in the car and he was talking about me with no end to Mom, had no idea what he said... I didn't feel dread like this until an hour after I got home, and then I felt... uneasy to the point of nausea.

Yet another detail... he said how someone else was a 'handful' which was someone else I knew and was familiar with their family...

I sound crazy, yeah... I don't want to go tomorrow... I want to fake sickness and stay home and not go into his shed... Shed... Haahaa...

Need prayer... and consolation... and advice...

:|

ChristIsSovereign

Jun 9, 2016
Beaver Falls, New York
✟20,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Then don't go. Fear can be a good thing. Like an alarm going off.

Yeah. I feel nauseous from the fear. (He's actually in his mid-seventies as I figured out through more-or-less weird methods.)

Gut feeling more like... like 'Shed?'

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah. I feel nauseous from the fear. (He's actually in his mid-seventies as I figured out through more-or-less weird methods.)

Gut feeling more like... like 'Shed?'
Shed is kind of creepy. Don't go in the guy's shed. Your safety matters more.

Upvote 0

ChristIsSovereign

Jun 9, 2016
Beaver Falls, New York
✟20,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

ChristIsSovereign

Jun 9, 2016
Beaver Falls, New York
✟20,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You mean a literal shed, a little building in the back yard full of tools and stuff? Gracia Singh is right: If you're feeling fear about this, listen to your instincts.

Ooh... he said 'shop,' my bad, I forgot, but I thought... he doesn't own a store...

What the heck does he mean by 'shop?'

Upvote 0

ChristIsSovereign

Jun 9, 2016
Beaver Falls, New York
✟20,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do that. Stay home, man. Don't go tomorrow. This guy could be bad news.

Says he's a Christian and such lol... but yeah, gonna text Mom and say I'm not feeling good.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Says he's a Christian and such lol... but yeah, gonna text Mom and say I'm not feeling good.
That's fine. If you feel deeply uncomfortable, you should always feel free to say no.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well...

We bought chicken feed at the store today, and after that, we went to McDonalds.

Some guy that we haven't seen in 4 or 5 years came up to us and remembered us both, with my Mom not remembering him at all and I only vaguely remembering him. He looked like he was in his mid-60's or so, with short facial hair all over.

He was from our Constitution class and we decided to attend the class tonight because there was a historical movie showing, which was very good.

He told me how smart I was and how I'd love all his computers and told me that I should attend his shed tomorrow and how I'd love everything that was in there.

Typing this makes me feel really queasy for some reason.

I'm just...

Another detail was that I was in the car and he was talking about me with no end to Mom, had no idea what he said... I didn't feel dread like this until an hour after I got home, and then I felt... uneasy to the point of nausea.

Yet another detail... he said how someone else was a 'handful' which was someone else I knew and was familiar with their family...

I sound crazy, yeah... I don't want to go tomorrow... I want to fake sickness and stay home and not go into his shed... Shed... Haahaa...

Need prayer... and consolation... and advice...

:|
He could just be a lonely elderly man looking for friendship. Then again, he could be a maniacal serial killer and you could end up in the chicken feed you buy for your chickens (I assume you have chickens as you bought some chicken feed).

If you are underage, absolutely don't go. If you are an adult, I caution you not to go but if you do bring others with you. Question is do you want to go? Sounds like, no, and I would respectfully send your 'regrets' you are unable to attend.

Upvote 0

ChristIsSovereign

Jun 9, 2016
Beaver Falls, New York
✟20,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is your mom planning on going?

Mom is going to go beside me. She's gonna stay with me most of the time so that I can get a feeling for the dude. We knew him for awhile but never knew knew him. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0