✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well, we don't agree.
That's okay. I am much older and know that things online are not real, you will to someday. There is no replacement for real life, for being with others and nothing online not Zoom, Face Time, AppleTalk, Christian Forums or the hundreds of others compare to real life

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
That's okay. I am much older and know that things online are not real, you will to someday. There is no replacement for real life, for being with others and nothing online not Zoom, Face Time, AppleTalk, Christian Forums or the hundreds of others compare to real life
Won't God judge everything we did online in heaven?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Won't God judge everything we did online in heaven?

I don't know since online is more Hollywood acting then real. I admit some people try to be real online but online just isn't so what is there to judge. Even I am fake and don't act like I do in real life. On other forums I not as nice because of less restrictions but I am nothing in real life like I am online. Online is somewhere I can let my hair down so to speak and not worry about being real and it is very freeing. Back in the day in the infancy of the internet we all understood one key thing - the internet is fake, no matter how legitimate people try to make online. The moment online becomes really real is the moment I will no longer be on it, I have enough real life without worrying about online too.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I don't know since online is more Hollywood acting then real. I admit some people try to be real online but online just isn't so what is there to judge. Even I am fake and don't act like I do in real life. On other forums I not as nice because of less restrictions but I am nothing in real life like I am online. Online is somewhere I can let my hair down so to speak and not worry about being real and it is very freeing. Back in the day in the infancy of the internet we all understood one key thing - the internet is fake, no matter how legitimate people try to make online. The moment online becomes really real is the moment I will no longer be on it, I have enough real life without worrying about online too.
Don't split online and offline lives.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This shows that homosexuality theologians are contradicting themselves. By definition its a form of rebellion and people not following Gods laws.
Angels revealed in Genesis 6 that God had created them to be sexual males. Apparently, Satan's rebellion caused God to call off the providing them with the blessing of being given a helpmate. Remember.. Adam was alone probably a good number of years while naming the animals of the world. It was only after Adam finished what God set him out to do, that God first put Adam into the deep sleep. Naming all the animals in the world could have taken years...

Well? The angels were assigned to be caretakers of the prehistoric earth with its animals. Lucifer became bored with the work and wanted to take over things and show God how it can be made better under his rulership. Long story short. Satan lost and his angels fell with him. Now, if Adam rebelled and told God he was not going to continue naming boring animals? Adam would have never seen the day of being put into that deep sleep and waking up to the surprise of meeting his very own woman.. whom he instantly named just like he had done with the animals..

Genesis 6. What does it tell us? Angels were originally created sexual beings. For it was angels that sexually reproduced with beautiful human women. As a result of this conflict? God's angels (in heaven) have been given the grace power to be at peace and celibate. But, fallen angels? They get no grace from God. God only gives grace to the humble. The arrogant fallen angels were left to fend for themselves since they declared themselves to be self sufficient and in no need of God.

Long story short. Those angels who made human women pregnant? God locked them up in dungeons in chains of darkness since Noah's flood destroyed the known world.

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to
hell, putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment; if
he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on
its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of
righteousness, and seven others." 2 Pet 2:4-5​

But, what are fallen angels left to do with their lust? Seeing beautiful human women drove them crazy with lust. Without God's power of grace to comfort them? In their pain and lust they turned to each other for their sexual desires. First homosexuals were not human. Its why it says that God sees the homosexual act as loathsome and an abomination.

It explains why when God hands over arrogant men who reject Him (in Romans 1:18-27) over to uncontrolled homosexuality. When God hands them over to the desires of their heart? Which is? To worship Satan's influence and his way of reasoning? They suddenly become transformed from heterosexuality into uncontrollable flaming homosexuals. For worshipers all become transformed into what they worship.

That is not to say that all homosexuals are Romans One types. For many were vulnerable and seduced and abused as children into the lifestyle. These ones do find Christ and are to be saved.

enuf for now.

Grace and peace.......

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Angels revealed in Genesis 6 that God had created them to be sexual males. Apparently, Satan's rebellion caused God to call off the providing them with the blessing of being given a helpmate. Remember.. Adam was alone probably a good number of years while naming the animals of the world. It was only after Adam finished what God set him out to do, that God first put Adam into the deep sleep. Naming all the animals in the world could have taken years...

Well? The angels were assigned to be caretakers of the prehistoric earth with its animals. Lucifer became bored with the work and wanted to take over things and show God how it can be made better under his rulership. Long story short. Satan lost and his angels fell with him. Now, if Adam rebelled and told God he was not going to continue naming boring animals? Adam would have never seen the day of being put into that deep sleep and waking up to the surprise of meeting his very own woman.. whom he instantly named just like he had done with the animals..

Genesis 6. What does it tell us? Angels were originally created sexual beings. For it was angels that sexually reproduced with beautiful human women. As a result of this conflict? God's angels (in heaven) have been given the grace power to be at peace and celibate. But, fallen angels? They get no grace from God. God only gives grace to the humble. The arrogant fallen angels were left to fend for themselves since they declared themselves to be self sufficient and in no need of God.

Long story short. Those angels who made human women pregnant? God locked them up in dungeons in chains of darkness since Noah's flood destroyed the known world.

righteousness, and seven others."
2 Pet 2:4-5​

But, what are fallen angels left to do with their lust? Seeing beautiful human women drove them crazy with lust. Without God's power of grace to comfort them? In their pain and lust they turned to each other for their sexual desires. First homosexuals were not human. Its why it says that God sees the homosexual act as loathsome and an abomination.

It explains why when God hands over arrogant men who reject Him (in Romans 1:18-27) over to uncontrolled homosexuality. When God hands them over to the desires of their heart? Which is? To worship Satan's influence and his way of reasoning? They suddenly become transformed from heterosexuality into uncontrollable flaming homosexuals. For worshipers all become transformed into what they worship.

That is not to say that all homosexuals are Romans One types. For many were vulnerable and seduced and abused as children into the lifestyle. These ones do find Christ and are to be saved.

enuf for now.

Grace and peace.......

So Satan is why there are no female angels?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

enuf for now.

Grace and peace.......

Men having long hair is peoples appearence not properly being in alignment with anatomy. Gender identity isnt about it per se itself, but it does have a connection to appearence and hormones.

Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Don't split online and offline lives.

Why not. Online is not real at all. That is the problem millennials coming and acting like the fake is real, now a lot of people do. I have know for almost 30 years or more how fake the internet is. Even in my classes you can't cite most internet sources because it is all lies and fake, not trust worthy. The biggest problem is thinking online is real is a huge security, people start using their real name and put other information online think online is real then get their identities stolen.

If you only get one thing from me please know online is very fake and nothing can be trusted.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

enuf for now.

Grace and peace.......

I dont think its genetic or a choice. I think they are just troubled people who need to be treated with respect because we all are troubled people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.