Donald says he'll leave WH if electoral college votes him out.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He'ld better get his affairs in order: swiss bank account, presidential pardon, learjet to a country without extradition treaties, etc.
Joking aside, y'all should really ground him.

I mean in the no fly list sense, not the confining a teenager to their bedroom sense, although the latter would be useful

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I mean in the no fly list sense, not the confining a teenager to their bedroom sense, although the latter would be useful
cant. if he wanted to go to a foreign country to hide, hes free to do it until noon jan 20 2021. just a mtter if any country would let him stay after that.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,926.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
So the EC votes on Dec 14. Will he be heading to Mar-A-Lago on the 15th (or so) to never return? (He can resign or not resign, I don't care. Good riddance.)
That's easy for you to say and I'm very happy for you. However, Trump owns two golf courses in Scotland and one of them is 42 kilometres from my home. If he comes here I shall be looking for compensation from y'all.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Unfortunately, he's still the president until noon on Jan. 20.

...which means he can always schedule a "diplomatic visit" to a non-extradition country on the 19th and forget to come back... probably sticking the taxpayers with the bill to replace Air Force One.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thoughts?
I think it's despicable that people are acting like this is news. He never said anything that warrented asking him a question like that; it's a classic "have you stopped beating your wife" question.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's easy for you to say and I'm very happy for you. However, Trump owns two golf courses in Scotland and one of them is 42 kilometres from my home. If he comes here I shall be looking for compensation from y'all.

The good news for you is that Mar-A-Lago is in a low lying island on the coast of Florida. (Any recent word from the Scottish government about the "unexpected wealth" issues related to those properties?)

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think it's despicable that people are acting like this is news. He never said anything that warrented asking him a question like that; it's a classic "have you stopped beating your wife" question.

The question "Thoughts?" is addressed to the members of CF that visit this board.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,926.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
The good news for you is that Mar-A-Lago is in a low lying island on the coast of Florida. (Any recent word from the Scottish government about the "unexpected wealth" issues related to those properties?)
Nothing appears to have come of that. The matter was raised by a member of the Green Party in the Scottish Parliament. I suspect Sturgeon, Scottish National Party leader and First Minister of the Scottish Parliament, felt there were rather more important matters to deal with and better ways of spending the money.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Nothing appears to have come of that. The matter was raised by a member of the Green Party in the Scottish Parliament. I suspect Sturgeon, Scottish National Party leader and First Minister of the Scottish Parliament, felt there were rather more important matters to deal with and better ways of spending the money.

If they play their cards right, maybe they could have a golf resort or two for "free". Then again, maybe they're not worth it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I think it's despicable that people are acting like this is news.

It shouldn't be news, I'll grant you. But when you have a president howling nonsensical conspiracy theories after losing an election instead of accepting that he did, indeed, lose... well, here we are.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
howling nonsensical conspiracy theories...
None of which are more outrageous than the patent lies that have constantly been spewed against him for the last five years, such as the lie that he insinuated that he wouldn't leave if he lost the election.

Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
None of which are more outrageous than the patent lies that have constantly been spewed against him for the last five years, such as the lie that he insinuated that he wouldn't leave if he lost the election.

I would suggest that the nonsense that Trump and his team have been spouting about widespread election fraud is much more damaging than some slight made against his character made by random folks.

It seems that a very large portion of the public have lost all faith in the democratic process because of Trump’s empty accusations, but yeah, suggesting that he might attempt to cling on to power is much more outrageous.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Spoiler alert: he’s not an innocent victim, and he generally is guilty of the things he’s accused of.

Upvote 0