Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A Twitter influencer posted a drawing of Jesus next to Donald in the courtroom. That influencer had his account suspended for posting child sexual exploitation. Elon saw fit to resotre his account.

But wait, there's more! The artist is an Australian who's doing a 129 years in prison for rape, sex trafficking and sexual abuse of children as young as 18 months.

Donald "retruthed" the drawing. Imagine if President Biden (or any Democrat) had done the same thing.
20231006_095741.jpg
20231006_095747.jpg

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm confused - are you offended at the child molester or the depiction of Jesus sitting next to President Trump?
Why would you even think the latter? :scratch:

My point is made in that last sentence. Imagine if President Biden, or any Dem, had tweeted something posted by a liberal influencer (who had posted child sexual exploitation) which was created by a rapist, sex trafficker and had raped children as young as 18 months.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would you even think the latter? :scratch:

My point is made in that last sentence. Imagine if President Biden, or any Dem, had tweeted something posted by a liberal influencer (who had posted child sexual exploitation) which was created by a rapist, sex trafficker and had raped children as young as 18 months.
It's a picture - found on twitter -

If someone posted a picture of you sitting next to Jesus - would take the time to delve into his/her background, or might you just re post it.

This is much ado about nothing.

Throw in the issue of NYMag Intelligencer reporting it - yeesh! What next? The Onion or Brietbart?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's a picture - found on twitter -
So you'd be o.k with President Biden or any other Dem doing the exact same thing?
If someone posted a picture of you sitting next to Jesus - would take the time to delve into his/her background, or might you just re post it.
For the life of me I can't understand how you're still missing the point.
This is much ado about nothing.
Yes, because it's Donald and a conservative influencer. If it was Biden and a liberal influencer, I submit the Conservisphere would be losing their collective hive mind.
Throw in the issue of NYMag Intelligencer reporting it - yeesh! What next? The Onion or Brietbart?
Prove the content wrong if you can.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

You say you want a revolution?
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,139,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Twitter influencer posted a drawing of Jesus next to Donald in the courtroom. That influencer had his account suspended for posting child sexual exploitation. Elon saw fit to resotre his account.

But wait, there's more! The artist is an Australian who's doing a 129 years in prison for rape, sex trafficking and sexual abuse of children as young as 18 months.

Donald "retruthed" the drawing. Imagine if President Biden (or any Democrat) had done the same thing.
View attachment 337343View attachment 337344

o.m.g.! ... it just doesn't get any better.

Now Jesus is being portrayed as General Sherman or Grant with long hair? What's up wid'dat? :dontcare:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you'd be o.k with President Biden or any other Dem doing the exact same thing?
Yes
For the life of me I can't understand how you're still missing the point.
I don't deal with what I determine as feigned offence.
Yes, because it's Donald and a conservative influencer. If it was Biden and a liberal influencer, I submit the Conservisphere would be losing their collective hive mind.
I would not know about the influencer, because I have better things to do
Prove the content wrong if you can.
I never said the content was wrong - what I perceive as 'wrong' is making something out of it that is just ridiculous. It's on the level of people feigning offence over President Trump eating two pieces of cake - Or the First lady wearing sneakers.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟246,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I just think it's hilarious... and a bit disturbing... that if Jesus existed as the god-person Christians believe, that they also might think that Jesus would be on Trump's side of everything based on what are supposed to be his words recorded in the Bible.

Trump is anathema to everything Jesus supposedly taught.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,805.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

That's nice and all but unless they were drag queens why all the fuss?

Upvote 0

I Am Hugh

Service Android
Sep 27, 2023
Pangaea Proxima
Visit site
✟11,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Celibate

This is so odd on so many levels. Let's start with Jesus. That isn't Jesus. I don't know who the hippy next to Trump is, but it isn't Jesus. Secondly, influencer is a stupid word for YouTube morons. Thirdly, it was wrong for anyone to have posted the materiel in question since that would be a violation of rules, fourth - or D - Elon should therefore have banned them and kept them banned. No matter what anyone said. Shouldn't have restored their account, no matter who they are or what anyone said about it. E, the person being in prison, for whatever reason, isn't grounds for disciplinary measures on the part of X or Elon personally, and is really none of anyone's business, so is irrelevant.

Seventhly or the letter F, whichever appeals to your particular idiom, since I'm not an idiot who obsesses over dopamine from posting on X, I don't know what "retruth" means but I doubt it has anything to do with truth. Don't bother explaining it to me, I don't care.

And finally, or 8-G, if reasonable people would stop using ridiculous terms like " Imagine if President Biden (or any Democrat) had done the same thing" in application to either political party it would make absolutely no difference because reasonable people don't use terms like that. Reasonable people know that scandalous nonsense shouldn't dictate what is going on in the world around them, and if it did it would only mean that their elected official were merely puppets being manipulated by some other group of people who's only real intent was to keep unreasonable people distracted by nonsense to more effectively divide and conquer.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
o.m.g.! ... it just doesn't get any better.

Now Jesus is being portrayed as General Sherman or Grant with long hair? What's up wid'dat? :dontcare:
I saw that particular iteration described as an Oak Ridge Boy. (William Lee Golden)

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is so odd on so many levels. Let's start with Jesus. That isn't Jesus. I don't know who the hippy next to Trump is, but it isn't Jesus. Secondly, influencer is a stupid word for YouTube morons. Thirdly, it was wrong for anyone to have posted the materiel in question since that would be a violation of rules, fourth - or D - Elon should therefore have banned them and kept them banned. No matter what anyone said. Shouldn't have restored their account, no matter who they are or what anyone said about it. E, the person being in prison, for whatever reason, isn't grounds for disciplinary measures on the part of X or Elon personally, and is really none of anyone's business, so is irrelevant.

Seventhly or the letter F, whichever appeals to your particular idiom, since I'm not an idiot who obsesses over dopamine from posting on X, I don't know what "retruth" means but I doubt it has anything to do with truth. Don't bother explaining it to me, I don't care.

And finally, or 8-G, if reasonable people would stop using ridiculous terms like " Imagine if President Biden (or any Democrat) had done the same thing" in application to either political party it would make absolutely no difference because reasonable people don't use terms like that. Reasonable people know that scandalous nonsense shouldn't dictate what is going on in the world around them, and if it did it would only mean that their elected official were merely puppets being manipulated by some other group of people who's only real intent was to keep unreasonable people distracted by nonsense to more effectively divide and conquer.
That's a lot of verbiage to express ennui.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2PhiloVoid

You say you want a revolution?
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,139,858.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just think it's hilarious... and a bit disturbing... that if Jesus existed as the god-person Christians believe, that they also might think that Jesus would be on Trump's side of everything based on what are supposed to be his words recorded in the Bible.

Yes, I agree, Ibanezer.

I'm so glad we can have two or three points (your's in this case) upon which we can both find some common ground. ;)

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟146,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Jesus did dine with sinners, js.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Cool.
I don't deal with what I determine as feigned offence.
There is no "offense" feigned or otherwise. That is entirely a concoction of your imagination.
I would not know about the influencer, because I have better things to do
Then why bother commenting at all?
I never said the content was wrong - what I perceive as 'wrong' is making something out of it that is just ridiculous. It's on the level of people feigning offence over President Trump eating two pieces of cake - Or the First lady wearing sneakers.
Pointing out the irony of this situation is not "offense". Just the opposite actually.

Last edited:
Upvote 0