Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I keep wondering to myself if he’s really this dense or if he’s actually trying to lose the election but keeps falling victim to the monster he’s created in his base.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

On an even better note... Mary Trump's book is set to be released next week. I imagine it will be pretty enlightening as to Donald's nature since she holds a masters and PH.D in clinical psychology. I think it will be a good read.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

On an even better note... Mary Trump's book is set to be released next week. I imagine it will be pretty enlightening as to Donald's nature since she holds a masters and PH.D in clinical psychology. I think it will be a good read.

Of course, sadly, I think it has become quite evident that the evangelical christian movement supported his election because of the type of man that he is.

One take out from the book: "today, Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in & synthesize information."

From what I've actually seen and heard with my own eyes/ears, this sounds like a fairly accurate picture of who he is now.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I keep wondering to myself if he’s really this dense or if he’s actually trying to lose the election but keeps falling victim to the monster he’s created in his base.
Four years ago, I posted here on these forums, that some of Trump's more outlandish comments/stunts (such as the shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave comment) were meant to be his way out of the election. He really didn't want to win. However, a significant portion of his support base were unable to realize that was happening.
To date; I still don't know if that were untrue or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One take out from the book: "today, Donald is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in & synthesize information."
Hmm...I wonder who gave her this information, that would be interesting to know, or did she just make it up?

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

Of course, sadly, I think it has become quite evident that the evangelical christian movement supported his election because of the type of man that he is.

From what I've actually seen and heard with my own eyes/ears, this sounds like a fairly accurate picture of who he is now.

God bless,
In Christ, ted
I cant wait to read it. It sounds like its gonna be alot better then Michael Boltons book

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
More obvious pandering to his base, and one that betrays his implicit racism by targeting the only black NASCAR driver.

Yes, apparently NASCAR tracks are OSHA nightmare places to work, when garage doors fail to operate correctly a “rope-pull” is sometimes employed. If the shape of this rope just happens to be in the form of a “hangman’s noose”...no crime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,913.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yes, apparently NASCAR tracks are OSHA nightmare places to work, when garage doors fail to operate correctly a “rope-pull” is sometimes employed. If the shape of this rope just happens to be in the form of a “hangman’s noose”...no crime.
Just seriously poor judgement. Who thinks it appropriate to use a hangman's noose as a 'rope pull'? Oh wait a minute Donald......

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ignorance.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi pommer,

While I somewhat agree with you that it shouldn't be a big deal. The picture of the garage pull rope is oddly fashioned pretty much exactly like a hangman's noose. I've pulled down a lot of garage doors with their pull ropes and why anyone would go to all the trouble of tying a hangman's noose lookalike at the bottom of a garage door rope is interesting to say the least.

I can see where the average person would take pause and wonder why such a device was tied in such a way.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm...I wonder who gave her this information, that would be interesting to know, or did she just make it up?

Hi hank,

I also stopped to wonder how she knew what his behavior was like as a three year old, however...I've seen the present, and whether he was or wasn't like that as a three year old, he certainly is like that as a 73 year old.

I guess we'll have to buy the book. Maybe it's a quote in the book from someone else.

God bless,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,913.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Hi pommer,

While I somewhat agree with you that it shouldn't be a big deal. The picture of the garage pull rope is oddly fashioned pretty much exactly like a hangman's noose. I've pulled down a lot of garage doors with their pull ropes and why anyone would go to all the trouble of tying a hangman's noose lookalike at the bottom of a garage door rope is interesting to say the least.

I can see where the average person would take pause and wonder why such a device was tied in such a way.

God bless,
In Christ, ted
I think Pommer might be practicing dry humour.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He is unbelievable. The only thing more unbelievable is that people still support him. Totally out of control, bizarre, and dangerous behavior, especially for a world leader.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would presume the other members of her family discussed him at length with her.

Upvote 0

istodolez

Jun 7, 2020
Washington
✟24,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0