Donald claims white people sent to "back of the line" for Covid vaccinations...

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps his base will start getting vaccinated to spite the government, or at least those in NY state. Do you think this is Trump's grand plan to benefit the whole? Could his ulterior motive be towards the greater good?! :pray:

Last edited:
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps his base will start getting vaccinated to spite the government, or at least those in NY state. Do you think this is Trump's grand plan to benefit the whole? Could his ulterior motive be towards the greater good?! :pray:

Ha! I'm kidding, his cheese slid of his white cracker a long time ago.

I wasn't aware that Trump's base was among the Black and Hispanic.

", Black and Hispanic vaccination rates are lagging behind white ones by at least 10 percentage points or more, according to Bloomberg."

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
", Black and Hispanic vaccination rates are lagging behind white ones by at least 10 percentage points or more, according to Bloomberg."
You left out the beginning of the sentence: 'But in nearly half of U.S. states...' According to the CDC, nationwide Hispanics have passed whites in vaccination rate: COVID Data Tracker. And both are easily outdone by Asians and Native Americans.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't aware that Trump's base was among the Black and Hispanic.

Either you missed my point or Trump's. Whatever the case, your deflection won't change the fact he's a race baiter, at least in this instance. Are you surprised? I'm not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You left out the beginning of the sentence: 'But in nearly half of U.S. states...' According to the CDC, nationwide Hispanics have passed whites in vaccination rate: COVID Data Tracker. And both are easily outdone by Asians and Native Americans.

Well, the sentence was the truth, and he did tell half the sentence, so...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
When even the newly stupid things which come from his mouth are lies, it's hard to get past - liar. Sorry. I'll try not to be so blunt next time.

I've got nothing wrong with bluntness, it's just, you know... on to new business.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I've got nothing wrong with bluntness, it's just, you know... on to new business.
OK, how about this? There is a huge prison in Florence. They should have taken Trump in right then and there. Pinal County is the armpit of Arizona.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Either you missed my point or Trump's. Whatever the case, your deflection won't change the fact he's a race baiter, at least in this instance. Are you surprised? I'm not.

Did you have a point other than to stereotype a group of people who have one thing alone in common? That they support a particular politician. I think if you look at the data Trump supporters are not universally unvaccinated. You notice that the NY City equity policy is not targeting Trump supporters to encourage them to be vaccinated because of vaccine hesitancy but instead is targeting groups whose members are the least likely to be Trump supporters. I can't tell you what Trump's motivations are, but in this case, he has a point as the document is clearly written in the language of CRT and intersectionality using dog whistles that anyone can tell mean white people ought to go to the back of the line because we need to concentrate our resources on those that have endured oppression at their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
OK, how about this? There is a huge prison in Florence. They should have taken Trump in right then and there. Pinal County is the armpit of Arizona.

Ah, yes, ADX Florence -- I've heard of it.

He might end up there anyway... for his own protection, of course. If he gets put away for his New York frauds, he might merit special federal "supermax" protection from Deep State agents.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Did you have a point other than to stereotype a group of people who have one thing alone in common?

You mean Trump supporters denying the efficacy of vaccines even when they were functioning very effectively? Nope, that was my point.

I can't tell you what Trump's motivations are, but in this case, he has a point as the document is clearly written in the language of CRT and intersectionality using dog whistles that anyone can tell mean white people ought to go to the back of the line because we need to concentrate our resources on those that have endured oppression at their hands.

Wow, you even used the phrase "dog whistle" but didn't seem to catch that Trump is calling in the hounds.

Why do you think Trump made that comment in Arizona? It's not because he cares about folks in NY. It was to stir up his base against their fellow citizens. It's divisive and as much a dog whistle as one could want. If you fault the idea that some folks need a step up, then you should fault Trump for whining that some aren't getting theirs first. Why aren't you making that connection?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Haha
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0